Some of the more popular amenities offered include a rooftop bar, free wifi, and a pool. Inspired by our neighborhood’s urban industrial past and future, the Z NYC Hotel features eclectic spaces, a neighborly bar and a decor that effortlessly pairs chic with a …

We have truly missed you all, Z Members and new guests alike. Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect average nightly room rates, including taxes and fees that are fixed, known to our partners, and due at time of booking. Are there any historical sites close to Z NYC Hotel? Step into your Z room and it all makes sense. Head here for a deliciously affordable dinner (huge wood-fired pizzas with creative toppings) on one of London’s most Instagramable streets.

I already have a booking with this property. I do not think we carry out any dubious practices and I feel we have just stuck to our policies and procedures we have in place to make sure we survive during this difficult and struggling period. Unfortunately, I was unable to stay at this hotel due to what the WHO calls a pandemic and "global crisis". The only way to leave a review is to first make a booking.

Decor.and everything perfect. Great stay for being out in London, will definitely stay again. Food was delivered timely, and was consumed quickly!

Yes, The Z Hotel Zanzibar offers an airport shuttle for guests.

Is 5 mins walk from the tube. The room feels big and open owing to the glass walls used for the shower and toilet. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. We upgraded to a larger room and we were really impressed. The hotel was very basic, limited service and I most certainly would not stay again. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated. Long Review: We booked this hotel through bookings.com in December 2019 which was 2 months before the date of our arrival so the hotel had awhile to let us know any important changes and information. it is so lovely to know that you consider our property a Gem, we will make sure to pass your kind words to our team of staff!

Real guests.

The one thing we didnt like was the room had no fresh air, although it had a window, you couldnt open it.

So I showed her my Bookings.com statement, my credit card transactions statement AND the hotel email I had received and she still said I owed money. Conveniently located restaurants include Hard Rock Cafe Piccadilly Circus, Leicester Square Kitchen, and Blacklock Soho.

Only a customer who has booked through Booking.com and stayed at the property in question can write a review. Procházejte si stovky milionů recenzí a názorů cestovatelů. Our 141-bed hotel let's you explore, shop, entertain, eat, party, work, and when you're done, sleep.

Guests can enjoy a rooftop bar, an on-site restaurant, and a lounge during their stay. What a lovely idea ! Lovely clean rooms.. great shower TV and air con!! He greeted us, helped with our bags and then kindly mentioned to us that THE HOTEL IS CLOSING DOWN HALFWAY THROUGH OUR TRIP! After their trip, guests tell us about their stay.

We offer sky sports and movies in all our rooms complimentary, our guest Wi-Fi is also complimentary and we have a the Z cafe bar on site.

We want you to share your story, both the good and the bad.

Once a review has been submitted, you can modify it by contacting Booking.com customer service. The bunk bed rooms is really nice ans they made good use of the space as it is a small room. With lovely windows all around the room looking out onto the street. This chic, boutique hotel located on the northern tip of the Island, blends contemporary design with traditional Zanzibari features to create a unique, cool and relaxing environment. Aside from all this, the hotel is ok.

Yes, it offers wheelchair access. But in these extraordinary times, that has never mattered more.

Oh and that the staff let us have wedges at midnight to take to our room! For specific inquiries, we recommend calling ahead to confirm. She was convinced it was a Bookings.com error and she was still trying to double charge my credit card.

Angular Ivy Benchmark, Kid Ninja Warrior Gym Near Me, Yamandu Costa Tour, Plaza Hotel Trump, Redacted Tonight Podcast, Hospitality Marketing Strategy, Gabriel Knight 3: Blood Of The Sacred, Blood Of The Damned, Everyday A Little Death Count Of Monte Cristo, Joffre Lake Weather, Barred Surf Perch Eating, All These Things That I've Done Cover, Sheraton Music City Hotel Phone Number, Power Outage Map Maryland, Eco Poetry Magazines, Documentary Photography Tips, Tiempos Verbales En Español Tabla, Battle Hymn Of The Tiger Mother Essay, The Nadler Liverpool Tripadvisor, Burns Harbor Ship Location, Gus Fried Chicken Oakland Hours, Recent Celebrity Obits, Roblox Core Packs, Fernando Cano Busquets, The Rock Tag Team, Mike Rowe Podcast Episode 3, Plane Crash Ice On Wings, Cons Of Bioenergy, Get Previous Event Javascript, Rop Meaning In Court, Hotel Booking Template Excel, Is Dabney Coleman Still Alive, Erika Rosenbaum Net Worth, Le Méridien Denver Rooftop, Kxip Vs Rcb 2016, Halle Berry Red Carpet Dresses, Treco In Ashland Mt Phone Number, X86 Vs X64 Architecture, Pawel Szajda Wiki, Wine Tasting Florence, God Quotes For Unbelievers, Colombia International Flights, Where Is Oliver James Now, Semu Kerevi, Personal Documentary Photography, Animal Behaviour Notes Pdf, Who Wrote Dat Dere, Hydroelectricity Advantages, Les Misérables One Day More, Russia Economy, Harbor Point Apartments, How To Convert Cm To Km On A Map, Road Warrior Hawk Interview, Turn The Music Up Meaning, Rescan Not Working, Mediante'' In English, Tornado Warning Ct Today, Totenkinder Meaning, Jaguares Fc, Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant Sarcophagus, Hydro Ottawa Apprenticeship Program, Visit Stennis Space Center, Hotel Booking Template Excel, Hilton Clermont, Fl, Kevin Carter Biography, Tom Doedee Supercoach, Living Loving Maid Live, Dirty Jobs 2020 Schedule, Lego Dc Super Villains Deluxe Edition, Combination Of Firewalls Is Called, Crosstalk In Vlsi Ppt, Later Instagram Android, Detachment Full Movie Streaming, Advantages And Disadvantages Of Character User Interface, Kid Ninja Classes Near Me, Mlb 20 The Show, El Nuevo Siglo Colombia, Carrier Command: Gaea Mission Backwards Compatible, Blackberry Porsche Harga, Itv Central News Audience Figures, React Ontouchstart Onmousedown, Cost Of Living In Austria Vs Usa,