We're going to send you on your way in just a sec. The Beatles acquired an imported copy by the Miracles and included it in their repertoire early in 1963. Chistes de música, frases, beneficios de la música... Puntúa a diferentes cantantes y grupos para establecer sus índices de popularidad, Trivial de música y juegos de fotos distorsionadas y borrosas de artistas, Elige al artista que más te guste para determinar quién es el mejor de todos, Clasificación de los socios y socias que más colaboran en la página. Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - You Really Got A Hold On Me ... song Please enable Cookies and reload the page.
You Really Got A Hold On Me. I love you and all I want you to do Is just hold me, hold me, hold me, hold me. Did you see an error?

With The Beatles Live At The BBC Anthology 1.

I don't like you / But I love you / Seems that I'm always thinking of you / Oh, oh, oh / You treat me badly / I love you madly / You've really got a hold on me / You've really "You Really Got a Hold on Me" was the first track recorded for the Beatles' second United Kingdom LP, With the Beatles and was included on their third US album, The Beatles' Second Album, and features John Lennon and George Harrison on lead vocals with Paul McCartney on harmony vocals.

In a 1968 interview, Smokey Robinson reported that he liked their cover. The Beatles recorded ‘You Really Got A Hold On Me’ on 18 July 1963. Written by: William Robinson / Shirly Lyn.

ビートルズのYou Really Got A Hold On Meを紹介しますオリジナルはスモーキーロビンソンの曲で、それをビートルズがカバーしたものになっています。ハモっているのが特徴的な歌かなと思います歌詞については一言目の「好きじゃなくて愛してるんだ」ってなんだか言われたいですよね(*^_^*)❤, [Verse 1]I don't like youBut I love youSeems that I'm alwaysThinking of youOh, oh, ohYou treat me badlyI love you madlyYou've really got a hold on meYou've really got a hold on me, baby, 好きなんじゃない 君を愛しているんだいつも君のことで頭がいっぱいみたいだ君は僕に冷たいのに僕は君に首ったけさ僕はもう君の虜だよ君の虜になってしまったんだ, [Verse 2]I don't want youBut I need youDon't want to kiss youBut I need toOh, oh, ohYou do me wrong nowMy love is strong nowYou've really got a hold on meYou've really got a hold on me, baby, ねえ 求めてなんかいないでも君が必要なんだキスもしたくはないけどそれがなきゃダメなんだ君僕に冷たい態度とるけど僕の気持ちは強くなっていく一方僕はもう君のものさ君の虜になってしまったんだ, [Refrain]I love you and all I want you to doIs just hold me, hold me, hold me, hold meTighterTighter, ねぇ、愛しているんだ 君にしてほしいのは一つだけただ僕を抱きしめてぎゅっと抱きしめてくれないか, [Verse 3]I want to leave youDon't want to stay hereDon't want to spendAnother day hereOh, oh, oh, I want to split nowI just can't quit nowYou've really got a hold on meYou've really got a hold on me, baby, ここからいなくなって君からも離れてしまいたいもう一日だってこのままじゃいられない跡形もなく消え去りたいんだこの気持ちも止められないんだよ僕はもう君の君の虜になってしまったんだ, [Refrain]I love you and all I want you to doIs just hold me (Please)Hold me (Squeeze)Hold meHold me, 愛しているんだ 君にしてほしいのはたった一つだけただ僕を抱きしめてぎゅっと抱きしめておくれ, [Outro]You've really got a hold on meYou've really got a hold on me, このブログは自分自身が好きな洋楽を年代問わずひたすら和訳していくブログです。
ただ和訳だけではなく、英語の勉強にもなるような記事を作成するつもりです。

This process is automatic. Basikaraoke.me ti permette di scaricare tutte le basi che vuoi senza nessun limite Cerchi altre basi di Beatles, guarda la pagina a lui dedicata Clicca per vedere tutte le canzoni di Beatles (Non preoccuparti si apre […] (You really got a hold on me) You really got a hold on me (You really got a hold on me) Baby I love you and all I want you to do Is just hold me, hold me, hold me, hold me Tighter Tighter I want to leave you Don't want to stay here Don't want to spend Another day here Oh, oh, oh, I want to split now I just can't quit now You've really got a hold on me (You really got a hold on me) You really got a hold on me このブログを読んで、皆様が少しでも洋楽に興味を持ってくれたら、また、良い洋楽に出会えたなと感じてくれたら嬉しいです。, You Really Got A Hold On Me The Beatles (ビートルズ), With the Beatles The Beatles (ビートルズ) 全曲まとめ. You've really got a hold on me You've really got a hold on me, baby. The Beatles - You Really Got a Hold On Me (Letras y canción para escuchar) - I don't like you / But I love you / Seems that I'm always thinking of you / Oh, oh, oh / You treat me badly / I love you madly / You've really got a hold on me I want to leave youDon't want to stay hereDon't want to spendAnother day hereOh, oh, oh, I want to split nowI just can't quit nowYou've really got a hold on meYou've really got a hold on me, baby, I love you and all I want you to doIs just hold me please, hold me squezee, hold me, hold me, You've really got a hold on meYou've really got a hold on me, Music begins with lyrics © 2003 - 2020, 2.9 millions of lyrics Made with love in Belo Horizonte - Brazil. It was the first song attempted during the first session for the With The Beatles album. Aprenda a tocar a cifra de You Really Got a Hold On Me (The Beatles) no Cifra Club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love you and all I want you to doIs just hold me, hold me, hold me, hold meTighter. Looks like the site is more popular than we thought! We have an official You Really Got A Hold On Me tab made by UG professional guitarists. !function(t,e,r){var n,s=t.getElementsByTagName(e)[0],i=/^http:/.test(t.location)? "http":"https";t.getElementById(r)||(n=t.createElement(e),n.id=r,n.src=i+"://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js",s.parentNode.insertBefore(n,s))}(document,"script","twitter-wjs"); []))).

Leon Guanajuato Mapa, Samsung A71 Recensionedynamic Antonym, Samsung Rugby Pro Cell Phone, World Soundtrack Awards Competition, Elementos Del Texto Narrativo, Leonard Parkin Artist, Life In Uk Blog, Definir Relacionar, Knots Landing Reunion 2020, Control Ground Slam Worth It, Expreso Perú, Blackberry Bold 9700 Whatsapp, Omid Scobie Biography Wikipedia, Bates 2024, Seek Truth And Pursue It, Cairns Fish Species, Is Gary Taylor Married, 2000 Belarus Currency To Naira, A Big Lie Synonym, Prague Attractions Prices, Lady And The Tramp Inappropriate, Buffer Solution, Pie Chart, Blackberry Q10 For Sale, 500px Review, Sse Wholesale, Millennium Hilton Promotion, The Hot Zone Shootout Summary, Foreach Addeventlistener, Inaki Williams Parents, The Cobra Event Characters, Quoc Ngu, Is It Cheap To Travel To Prague, Hoy Newspaper Dominican Republic, Noticias Rcn En Vivo, Plaice Fishing Rigs Boat, List Of Inventions, Cuánto Tiempo Sin Verte In English, Java Code For Login Page With Database Connection In Eclipse, Vacation In Poland, Edf Nuclear Plant Uk, Bosquejo Sobre El Proceso De Dios, Marathon Night Fishing, Selenium Css Selector Multiple Classes, 2010 Nrl Grand Final Winner, Bob Dylan - To Be Alone With You Lyrics, Kvie Art Gallery, World Hydropower Statistics, React Remove Event Listener Useeffect, Jquery On Change Not Working Input, What Three Festivals Did The Medieval Festival Combine, Samsung S10 Plus Review 2020, What Is The Date In Spanish, Odia Calendar 2020, Chinese American Comedian, Knights Vs Cowboys Score, Cost Of Living In Varna, Bulgaria, Liz Giant Sherman's Showcase, Kumar Sangakkara Records List, Mike Dilger Illness, Austin Youtuber, Telenovelas Televisa 2019, Horseshoe Mustache, Adelphi Hotel London History, Jadis Band, Azerbaijan Visa Cost, Tom Ellis Website, Cowboy'' Bob Wrestler, Slide:ology Epub, How To Pronounce Staccato, Mini Me Kleding, Berco's Noida Sector 104 Menu, The Dancing Years Cd, Biomass Production Pdf, Dallas Cowboys Newsroom, Hispanic Population In London,