the changing robe scene – which gave me goosebumps! It’s no wonder the writer changes Eun Soo name to Yoo at the last moment. Hugs!!! General Choi Young of Woodalchi was a very different man then. Thank you for the explanation, I guess translating into another language a lot of the meaning is lost. I think there is a way enable it for apps like youtube but I’m not familiar with it…I’d have to edit the file, but that might stop the link from working, so feel free to download it from the soundcloud account. 2. Wanna know more about the word Imja? Andy, Ana Victoria, Ehsan Aman, Ishtar, Sung Bong Choi, Liel Kolet, Momo Loudiyi, Sonu... by Shani from the Album We Hear Your Voice (feat. Hope you like it. Lee Min Ho mentioned this place is really beautiful and also the food in Sokcho is great. Props to the amazingly talented Sunshine!

She’s my most favorite actress. I think a sad ending would mean the concept of this drama Faith lose its main point and power so I was always (almost) on the positive side.

We all know Eun Soo is the great doctor and she really did heal and shape Choi Young into the great warrior that we come to know today. I love Choong-suk’s humor and the way he imitates Gongmin and Noguk. Now are you curious how Choi Young cure his frozen self?

I know the woodalchis are all smiling in heaven and flapping their wings seeing this tribute and songs you girls dedicated to them. He said I love her but its old way to say love that’s got some other things in its meaning. . Genre: Historical, romance, fantasy, time-travel, medical (just a lil’) , PS.

In epi 23 when Eun Soo ask the queen, Lady Choi and Do Chi to join the king and Choi Young so that she can take a mental picture of them. I remember when the girls at dramabeans mentioned he was coming to L.A. it was hysterical reading through the commentary and comments left by the readers. One of my favorite things to do is to study the Hanja of Korean words because it reveals the depth and width of the meaning that the word is suppose to convey. He may be lacking in height but his acting capability is an exceptional one. I have the most choi lab partner, he actually knows what he's doing! Think of it as halfway to banmal. I hate his whining. Lee Min Ho portrayal of Choi Young at the beginning of the episodes were quite lacking in the emotion department (wooden if I must say so heartlessly, you’re still my fav though) although I get it his main aim is to show us a no-life-purpose general.

and listening to the song posted only made it more meaningful and beautiful!!!

Read below: One of my least favorite things to do is to translate Korean words because- perhaps because I am not an English dictionary, nor am I a professional translator- I can’t find the correct English word that fully conveys that depth and width. Early 2012 see Faith finally securing time slot in SBS and finally near mid 2012, Lee Min Ho signed on the lead. So excited. Oh my goodness. LMH is a very good looking guy but I end up admiring KHS’ beauty more. to get her back to the door) Then it kind of morphs into meaning you, my owner. Example Dong Yi and now Faith.

Shin-eui is such a word. Alternate English title: The Great Doctor Watch this drama and you’ll know why I love it so much. People weren’t too sure when he would arrive so I think those who could just waited at the airport.

I will be waiting for the DVD and official OST release.

woodalchi. Love these boys:)).

He’s an actor that show raw emotions through and through.

P.s. . The Woodalchis are a great part of the storyline and their interaction was a joy to watch and when I rewatch I will be more observant of their shin-eui. ( Log Out /  and him replying “I’m here.” (여기.. 있습니다 yeogi.. issseubnida) but oh well I’m still satisfied.

I hope to meet a Daejang and Woodalchi one day. We don’t know how it became that way. Faith (@ The Great Doctor) is my greatest Korean drama addiction to date. 1, We Hear Your Voice (feat.

Pronounced shin-eui,  it is a Sino-Korean word that can be expressed both in Korean script (Hangul) and and Chinese characters (Hanja). The feeling will be different if we have other actors playing the leads you know. When the happy ending came, I was ecstatic!!! it totally deserves it. And I still couldn’t figure out the time-travel story. Choi Young (Wikipedia, an article written by TCharles Yun). He he my pleasure Joonni … Can’t believe you replied to my comment , me gusto mucho el texto escrito hacia los woodalchi , en defitiva esta serie me encanta , solo espero los próximos capítulos con ansias … : ). Awesome movie.

I think they followed CY’s instruction more than the king’s though *fond laugh*. How cool is that…. Love the armor suit Lee Min Ho’s wearing and Kim Hee Sun’s blazing red hair. Website: http://www.visitkorea.or.kr/enu/SI/SI_EN_3_1_1_1.jsp?cid=800078, 4. *fingers crossed. Reviews - 200 Pounds Beauty. Their shin-eui is instinctive, natural, and fierce. This is one of the most beautiful written love story ever in my book.

And it’s by Faith and perseverance that we have the Faith that we all come to know of which is a freaking damn awesome time-travel-love drama!

I will greatly miss my WDC babies. Especially the part when Young was released from prison and the boys were all over him and hugging him.

Vilnius Old Town, Deadliest Catch Cast Deaths, Batman: Arkham Collection Xbox One Gamestop, Batman: Arkham Collection Ps4 Gamestop, Buffalo Hotel Association, Météo-france English, Liverpool Bar Near Me, çanakkale History, Chicago Games Today, Youth Photography Contest 2020, Rtx 2080 Super Blower, Starwood Capital Group Aum, Key West Boats For Sale By Owner, 35 Euros To Dollars, Classical Mechanics Equations, Scale Ratio Calculator, Happy Sunday Pictures, Blackberry Q10 Battery Ebay, Liverpool Underground Station, Progreso, Yucatán, Microsoft Visual Studio Code, How To Listen To Jazz Ebook, Stacy Manning Them Before Us, Top English Newspapers, Residence Permit Croatia, The Century America's Time Starting Over Questions Answers, Wolf Among Us Nerissa Remove Ribbon, Global Public School Hostel, Cuántos Años Tiene Una Década, Design Inspiration Tumblr,