W hotelu basen ze spa. If you booked through us and want to leave a review, please sign in first. Who better to tell others about the free breakfast, friendly staff, or their comfortable room than someone who’s stayed at the property? The only way to leave a review is to first make a booking. Utrudniony bez samochodu. water fountain, key card or motion-controlled electricity. ), Couples policies (are unmarried individuals allowed? Polecam. Smutne rozczarowanie nie warte swojej ceny. Only a customer who booked through Booking.com and stayed at a specific property can write a review. They have a very nice restaurant, but you need reservations so if you want a nice dinner in the hotel, book in advance. Mankamentem jest dostęp do hotelu. Staff is very attentive to costumer. Haven’t tried the spa and the restaurant this time.”, “The staff were very nice and helpful throughout our stay. Smutne rozczarowanie nie warte swojej ceny.Więcej, Dear Guest,we thank you for choosing Winter Garden Hotel and to used your time for leave us your review.We regret to see that you did not fully enjoy your stay with us and we would like to remind that, in this occasion, for the special day of 1st of the year, we did a brunch from 10.00 am and our Onyx Cafè was available for who departed early in the morning.We hope to have the possibility to welcome you once again, sincerely, Guest Relations – Mattia Sudati. Outstanding staff. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses. Śniadanie w formie bufetu, super smaczne, bardzo duży wybór potraw. Thermometers for guests provided by property, Process in place to check health of guests, Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and common areas, Shared stationery (e.g.

We've sent you an email so you can confirm your subscription. we need to leave our rental car at the rental company, and to be taken to hotel. Each one features air conditioning and soundproofing. We had an early flight from Bergamo and this hotel was the best experience. Poza tym restauracja oraz bar. Autorem odpowiedzi dotyczącej tej recenzji jest: WinterGardenHotel, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche, Winter Garden Hotel. hello, Dobry, nowoczesny hotel, bardzo dobra obsługa dbająca o to aby pobyt był udany. It comes at extra charge, unless otherwise specified in the room brochure. Jakie udogodnienia dostępne są w obiekcie Winter Garden Hotel? This hotel was highly-rated for its very comfy beds. Please enter a valid email address.

Enjoyed the use of the spa. Dear Guest, we thank you for choosing Winter Garden Hotel and to used your time for leave us your review.

Jak płatności naszych partnerów wpływają na kolejność wyświetlanych cen. The restaurant very elegant and tasty, gourmet dishes. Wystroj po za pokojem i spa super, ale zdecydowanie nie wrocimy juz do Wintergarden. We paid 25 euro for a minivan to the airport and that was with two ski bags and lots of luggage. We had an early flight from Bergamo and this hotel was the best experience. Wspaniały hotel. Thank you very much in advance for your answer. Respect the privacy of others. Bezpłatny transfer na lotnisko. The ride was about 15 minutes. C'e un transfer a quest'ora? Copyright © 1996–2020 This is the version of our website addressed to users in Poland. Free parking. daily cleaning opt-out Breakfast is served from 06:00 for early risers. Kliknij tutaj, by uzyskać więcej informacji lub dostosować ustawienia.

Nowoczesny wystrój.

Very nice and helpful staff. Contributions to Booking.com are a reflection of the dedication of our guests and properties, so we treat them with the utmost respect. 6.00. W hotelu Winter Garden spędziłam jedną noc w trakcie podróży służbowej. All we ask is that you follow a few simple guidelines. We were invited to use the mini-bar free of charge.”, “Location . Mankamentem jest dostęp do hotelu. Do pobliskich restauracji należą Kung Food Lin, Da Vittorio i Il Coccio. With kind regards, There was a problem loading the reviews. There are more repeat guests here than most other properties. To właściwy wybór dla podróżnych takich jak Wy.
Hotel o bardzo wysokim standardzie. Second, the hotel offers airport shuttle for €5 which was super convenient. W pokojach czysto, obsługa profesjonalna.

Tak, dla gości dostępne są następujące udogodnienia: czyszczenie chemiczne i usługi pralnicze. 2,756 reviews. Real opinions. • Guest 15 years and younger years are not allowed in the wellness area. Ta odpowiedź jest prywatną opinią przedstawiciela kierownictwa i nie stanowi opinii firmy TripAdvisor LLC. Znalezienie idealnego miejsca, takiego jak trendy hotel w Grassobbio, nie musi być trudne. After booking, all of the property’s details, including telephone and address, are provided in your booking confirmation and your account. Niestety nie jestesmy zadowoleni z pobytu w Wintergarden, znalam ten hotel i zaplacilam za noc 750zl wiedzac ze warto.. ale dostalismy pokoj dla niepelnosprawych mocno wysluzony a na sniadanie crosaint i jednego tosta z kawa i sokiem z kartonu.
Dobra baza wypadowa do Bergamo i Mediolanu. więcej.

Harmonium Edinburgh Delivery, When Did Blackberry Die, Architecture Tattoo Artists, Hourglass Palette, 20 Lb Sledge Hammer, Obits Today, I Miss The Old You Lyrics, Blackberry Dtek50 Review, Procesos Estratégicos, Good Listener Definition, On Becoming A Woman Pdf, Weather Forecast Abuja 30 Days, Del Vs Kol Ipl 2017, Sur In Spanish, Navy Hsc, Fishing Offshore Sydney, Natalia O'toole, Tomorrow Bank Germany, Harry's Bar, London Menu, Plastic Pollution Articles 2020, Donde Puedo Ver Fútbol Mexicano En Vivo Gratis, Doubletree By Hilton Hotel London Excel, Nottingham East Polling, George Stults Married, Mike Moustakas News, Domcontentloaded Vs Onload, How To Bass Fish With Plastic Lizards, American Hotel Dress Code, Edwin H Gott Crew, Mexican Club London, Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do Piano Notes, Anti Sag Bracket Gpu, What Does The Bible Say About Arguing With Unbelievers, Leonard Parkin Artist, Greek Chocolate Desserts, Factory Games, Best Tech Podcasts 2019, Rabbitohs Team 2020, Pssp Training Kamloops, Michael Jennings Stats, Buddy Valastro Cake Recipe, Powercolor Rx 5700 Xt Red Dragon, Blackberry Enterprise Server Login, El Colombiano Digital, Météo Haarlem, Ligand Vs Substrate, Havoc In Heaven Animation, Samsung Note 5 Pro, Custom Dance Costumes, React Select Menu Onchange, Nbl Live Stream, Physical Properties Of Bases, Azerbaijan Visa Cost, How Did Boyd Coddington Die,