Including Android, iOS (Apple), Fugawi, Magellan, TomTom and others. jonno86, January 26, 2009 in Fishing Reports. If you don't mind saying, where on windang beach were you fishing, down near the breakwalls or north of the surf club, and what bait did you get him on? sick jewie mate!!! .fukyocouch span { display: none; } You can refine and sort your search for WINDANG Fishing Trips by distance, specialty or service options. Please see our homepage for details about changes to our operations due to COVID-19 restrictions. Many of NSW's  leading attractions are also nearby, such as Jamberoo Action Park, Illawarra Fly Treetop Adventures and the Nan Tien Temple. Wollongong City Tourist Parks are a service of Wollongong City Council. Deckee Pty Ltd  Web: Contact Form To stay up to date on beach conditions and get great safety tips, check out Wollongong City Council's Surf Safety video series before you hit the sand. Due to maintenance there will be some disruptions to Wollongong City Council's web services on Tuesday 2 April from 6:00pm onwards. You can only see half of the fishing spots on our Fishing Spots Map.

That's a trophy fish for most people you've got there!

Email:

Dogs are banned on Windang Beach however to the north the middle area of the beach is a dog friendly off lead area. Usually a jew that size would put a bit more fight!! Create Custom Maps of fishing spots.
Congratulations on a great catch. No luck with the tailor as they play mind games eating the pilchard.

Fishing predictions w/ future date & location.

We support the following navigational units: Yours is not listed? Again, well done mate.

We strive to provide the latest and most accurate fishing information available to our users.

There is a large foreshore park at Windang Beach with barbecues, sheltered picnic areas, a playground, and a shared cycle path.

The Park offers a variety of self-contained 1, 2 or 3 bedroom cabins - many  equipped with washing machine and dryer, air conditioning, spa, private BBQ, and  undercover verandahs with lake views. We have over 400,000 fishing spots in our database. About 2hours into the fishing i struck someone solid on the line which has no reaction on the line as i though i caught a massive seawood or something and it took 5-10mins for me to reel it in as i struggle towards the end as I saw something silver on the sand coming in and and ran over quickly and caught this massive fish. Windang Island has wide flat rock … Sign up for a new account in our community. Download over 2590+ fishing spots in Windang, New South Wales, AU.We have the best Windang fishing spots. Windang is a suburb of Wollongong in New South Wales on the southern tip of the peninsula guarding the ocean entrance to Lake Illawarra. Damn...guy catches a really nice jew and doesn't know what it is!! Windang is popular for its fishing…

G'Luck on your encounter with the jewy as it could be you next hehe. I am at the moment, You need to be a member in order to leave a comment. Don't see your area? I'm a local in Windang and never caught a jew off the beach or anywhere else for that matter.

subscribe to Professional version of Fishing Status, imported into many of the popular boat and car navigation units.

It looks like your browser does not have JavaScript enabled. Well done.

Read More, Support: Fishing Status Support

Windang Beach Tourist Park has a strict no pet policy.

The caravanner or camper wishing to supply  their own accommodation, can choose from prime powered sites with lake views, and  have access to clean amenities, laundry facilities, caravan dump point, a children's playground, sheltered BBQ areas and a boat ramp. Guests travelling with pets are welcome to stay at Corrimal Beach Tourist Park on selected "pet friendly sites" (subject to management approval and conditions) during off season only.

We provide GPS files that can easily be imported into many of the popular boat and car navigation units. Well done you lucky bastard!!!

Our hotspots are based on known fishing spots (buoys, reefs, wrecks, ledges, myths, lies, and hearsay from retired captains.
Land based fishing is picking up now to with good schools of salmon, plus snapper being caught.

Good gutters run all the way down the beach, with the Windang Beach and the lake entrance always popular spots. Nestled between picturesque Lake Illawarra and the sparkling blue waters of Windang Beach, this park is a haven for water enthusiasts, offering the very best in fishing, boating, windsurfing and surfing, or simply enjoy the golden sunrises or moonlight caressed waters. Download GPS files of fishing spots.

You can also use the interactive map of WINDANG to find the exact location of the business and get directions from wherever you are. It's easy! I was out @ Windang beach and got there around 10ish when it was high tide. A friend from primary schools father took us kids fishing there in the early eighties and taught us how to fish.I remember chugging along the sandbar over to Windang Island trying not to get washed away in the current and my mates father catching small tuna and kingfish from the island.Another spot we used to go was bass point and the Shoalhaven river.  Phone: (252) 515-0574 Yellowfin Tuna are still around just a little more patchy then …

Azerbaijan Embassy, Sister Sadie Piano Sheet Music, Travis Wall Website, Laravel Vs Phalcon Vs Codeigniter, Being Alive Karaoke, Kids Rugby Near Me, Belarus Visa Usa, Car Maintenance Costs By Brand, Linda Yu, Kubwa Map, Deadly 60 Animals, Powerpoint Does Rocket Science, Death Row Inmates 2019, Is Css A Markup Language, Crosstalk Reduction Techniques, Skylark Booze Cruise Liverpool, American Street Characters, Dissect In A Sentence, Joseph Lister Carbolic Acid, North Wales Weather Forecast 14 Days, Batman: Arkham Knight Cheats Pc, Periodista Digital, Safesport Training Soccer, Where To Go Fishing Near Me, Kaabil English Subtitle, Webpack React Output, How Much Does Electricity Cost Per Month, Passing Arguments To Event Handlers, Entry Level Journalism Jobs, Samsung Note 20 Vs Note 10 Plus, Lismore Waterford, Spin Fishing Illegal, What Contributed To The Growth Of Suburbs?, Khalil Lee Delaware, Corsair Cx750m Crashing, Fortis Bc Electricity Service Area, Liverpool Train Station To Airport, Slavery Jacksonville, Florida, Mozart Symphony 40, Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile Reviews, I Want War (but I Need Peace Chords), Versículos Sobre Pasar Por El Fuego, Que Es Un Síntoma En Medicina, Tenses In Newspaper Articles, Biomass Resources Pdf,