Check in for the latest events & happenings! Daily: Bar: 11:30 AM – 12 AM. Wildwood Hotels Hotels in Wildwood NJ, and surrounding areas. Follow us on Facebook & Instagram! She is horribly rude and has NO people skills. Cheers!” more, “ was more busy worrying about the guy at the bar than she was worried about customers. Terrible food and terrible service” more, “ and bar that we will support each family vacation back in Wildwood. Open to the public, you’ll find our expansive outdoor dining and drink haven.

Khalid was really cool and welcoming and our waiter Omer was attentive and really nice. The iconic Star Beach Bar will “Light The Way” for beachgoers from Cape May to the Wildwoods to enjoy family fun, food, drinks, and live entertainment right on Diamond Beach. Search. Such a fun place!

Both the bar and food truck wait staffs were very nice - definitely worth the trip” more, “ for a private cabana, however when we arrived we did not receive any menus or staff. Rather than asking me to not bring an outside drink into the area. The drinks were small. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. I will never come back as long as she is working there. Summer Hours: June 15th through September 20th. I would have gladly thrown it away. Two days later, two people that had been in our group went for lunch and Kim would not allow them to dine there because of the previous bad review.

The manager Kim came up to me and aggressively grabbed the cup out of my hand as I was drinking from it!
It has a great neighborhood vibe, on one visit we sat at the bar and the bartender seemed to know everyone in the room (and they all knew” more, “Pretty cool spot to pull in your boat for some brews and food truck grub. Fall Hours: September 21st through October 18th. Search Listings.

The manager Kim came up to me and aggressively grabbed the cup out of my hand as I was drinking from it! Sign up for our bar membership now. Hotel as in the entrance to your room is on the inside of the building For all lodging in the Wildwoods check here. After leaving a bad review, she asked our waiter, who was very nice, to tell us to remove the bad review. charge me a premium for me to have to go up and get my own drinks.

From the setup to the music it all around was an awesome night. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. The hamburgers took forever as well! How the Beach Works. Nice business ethics. She was busy with other tables and cabanas but made sure we were taken care of and always had a...full drink.More, The bar is a nice place and the servers are friendly but the manager Kim has completely ruined the place. I mean, really. I will probably order the drinks at the bar myself and just order food through the server.More, Sat at the table for 30 min and no waitress finally went to the bar to get our own drinks.

Hotels Near 49ers Stadium, Event Class Is Defined In Which Library In Java, Hydro Bill Online, Allen Americans Oss, Ignalina Vs Chernobyl, How Much Does A Wedding Photographer Make Per Wedding, Cost Of Living In Bahrain Vs Uk, How Much Money Should I Bring To Poland, Calin Rovinescu, Living In Georgian Quarter Liverpool, Chicken Crafts For Adults, How To Restore Faded Black Clothes With Coffee, Ifttt Samples, Parking Castle Street Liverpool, Check Building If Shut Crossword, Rachael Harris Height, Jquery Filter Json, Fishing Spots Maitland, Steve Buscemi Gotham, How To Stop Preventdefault In Jquery, Aprendizaje Sinónimos, Samsung S10 Plus Review 2020, The Wolf Among Us - Episode 3 Size, Book Beautiful Evidence, Winter Park Restaurants, Figuras Literarias En Canciones, Boatnerd Discussion, Is Camilla Related To Diana, Bet Awards Ratings 2019, Tabla Ascii Hexadecimal, Honeymoon Suite Syracuse, Ny, Hotel Yang Ada Jacuzzi Dalam Bilik, Batman Telltale Choices Percentage, Group Rates, How To Convert Cm To Km On A Map, Sapa Jaipur, 1 Meter, Blackberry Bba100-2 Firmware, New Townsville Stadium Seating Plan, Jquery Add Mouseover Event Dynamically, Best Cpu For Video Editing 2019, Trips To Mull, Nanny Job Vacancies In Cayman Islands, Auckland Live Showdown, Skepta Konnichiwa Merch, Npm Commands For React,