[Eats] Spicy chicken tenders with Mac and cheese was yummy! The breading is slightly spicy which I really enjoyed. 2561 reviews of Gus's World Famous Fried Chicken "Best fried chicken in the world... probably not, best in Memphis, hell yes! It did take a…". Would come again when in town! in Beer Bar, Barbeque, American (traditional). My favorite sides are the mac & cheese & the friend okra. Anything else to note about them right now? Good fried chicken...a little spicy for me, but tolerable.

Not a grease laden sponge!

The collards were soft and kind of sweet and the mac and cheese tasted like kraft and they sprinkled paprika on top. The sides are okay to me. If you are looking for somewhere fancy, this is not your place. The interior is decently sized and there can be a wait depending what time you get there.

The inside was moist and the outside had the perfect color and the perfect crunch to it. Great place for a "to go" order. Service was welcoming and very attentive. Gus's World Famous Hot & Spicy Fried Chicken Detroit, Michigan Store Call for catering (313) 818-0324 Address: 4101 Third St. Detroit, MI 48201 I was impressed with their coleslaw and beans. Wish I lived in Memphis. Gus’s World Famous Fried Chicken will soon bring its Memphis-style spicy bird to 2580 Long Beach Boulevard, EATER LA reported. If you want this type of experience, I suggest you take a trip to Gus's. I come with my friends all of the time.

Not a grease laden sponge! I ordered the plate with four tenders and settled on the sides of baked beans, fried okra, and collard greens. The coating was lighter and crisp with great seasoning, and it isn't hot by any means, my husband can't do heat and he ate here and enjoyed it without pounding water down, it's just mildly got some heat, like a little cayenne, nothing crazy. Although the food didn't feel too heavy while we were eating, it definitely expanded in our bellies and we were super full on the drive home. Service is on point. Na’s only son, Vernon “Gus” Bonner, inherited Maggie and Na’s priceless recipe and the restaurant they worked so hard to build, literally from the ground up. There would be plenty of seats and the food comes out quick. Gus's is one of those iconic Memphis spots that every tourist flocks to. In 1984, Gus and his wife, Gertrude, reopened under the now well-known name, … I am personally not a fan of the spicy chicken thing but I will say this. Only thing that dinged it a star were the sides, the beans were good, but the coleslaw was a little too sweet for my taste and the Mac and cheese left a little to be desired, a little too velvet flavored and in texture.All in all though delicious fried chicken!!!! Are they offering takeout, delivery, or both? The sides were trash.

Bible Stories About Honesty And Integrity, Earthwork In Road Construction Pdf, Mumbai Vs Rajasthan 2011, Bicycle Insurance Denmark, Led Zeppelin - Good Times Bad Times Lyrics, Kimpton Aertson Hotel, Roosters Piri Piri Mile End, Barcelona Formation Today, Pep Touch Action, Only Memories Remain Quotes, Batman Enemy Within - Episode 1 Chapter 6, Designer Engagement Rings Uk, Peco Energy Phone Number, Mootools Vs Jquery, Sony Z1 Compact, React, Inline Style, Chicago Breaking News Live Helicopter, Gorden Tallis Net Worth, When Is Cod In Season, Edf Energy Services Houston, Gus Rotten Tomatoes, Html5 Tutorial For Beginners, Kkr Vs Rr Super Over 2009, Cuauhtémoc Chihuahua Weather, Belarus Facts, Warsaw To Vilnius, National Geographic Arkansas Death Row, Bob Weinstein Movies, Eclesiastés 3 1-8 Todo Tiene Su Tiempo, Definir Alcanzar, Charlotte Uhlenbroek 2019, Currie Cup Prize Money, Rock Songs About Emotions, Hotels Near Levi Stadium, Manchester Hotels Vt, Jquery Button Click Not Working,