She can never get through a complete sentence without stumbling over her own words because she talks too fast. Or how about personal finance stories, instead of the same old "spend less, save more, cut coupons, save money grocery shopping stuff", Posted by:

July 30, 2009 at 08:13 PM, Posted by: JOE | djb387 |

The station was reportedly seeking to renew her contract after nine years with the station. Thank goodness.

Posted by: ST LOUIS (LALATE) – A CDC Eviction Moratorium, Mortgage Forbearance has been issued tonight. She was a great repoter. According to their graphics it is suppose to rain everyday. 7's post-Oprah baby needs to be stronger if it wants to run, Nils Larsen becomes Tribune Broadcasting CEO; Jerry Kersting exits as president, ESPN's story in highlights, hits, errors and lots of scores to settle, Bulls' NBA playoff struggle against Heat still attracts a TV crowd on TNT, Chicago Tribune, 435 N. Michigan Ave., Chicago, IL 60611.

Posted by: Anna is the best, a true journalist anchor in a sea of newsreaders. T Dog | ABOUT THIS AUTHOR || Editor in Chief: Maria Stabile | Maria in ten years has propelled LALATE to become a leading news authority in sports, entertainment, and national news, LALATE has been cited in countless international newspapers (including the Wall Street Journal, New York Times and LA Times), international television news broadcasts including ABC News, books including The Iraq War: Origins and Consequences, tv programs including MTV News, and magazines. In July, Lewis Lazare predicted that Fox 32, WFLD, would likely make some major moves with its anchor lineup, speculating that Anna Davlantes might step up to fill a 9pm anchor slot. I saw Anna once at Marshall Fields. Anna did a good job so did Sirott. Anna will be missed she is a class act - not just a news reader. In the meantime, they'll getting some much needed vacation until we see them again. Funny thing about Channel 5 is that every news person on that station fits the same mold, the same formula with the same looks. Anna Davlantes is not commenting but comes shortly […] It reminded me of Peter Griffin's "You Know What Grinds My Gears" on Family Guy. Posted by: Posted by: She drove me crazy. How about some stories on parenting skills/improving one's self.

Main Her show on 11 was godawful. 11, where she has doubled up in recent months, hosting and producing a talk show called "Rewind."

Posted by:

"We appreciate Anna’s contributions over the last nine years, and wish her the best in the future," Whittaker wrote. She previously worked in Fort Wayne, Ind., and at Chicago public broadcaster WTTW-Ch. July 30, 2009 at 04:35 PM. Anna Devlantes loses her job but someone as annoying and talentless as Robin Baumgarten is still on the air over at Channel 9. Posted by: Anna Davlantes is leaving WMAQ Channel 5. But why? Didn't like him at first but warmed up to him when he went to channel 11 to host Chicago Tonight.

They had the best lineup. And what is up with the weather graphics? Anna Davlantes was awesome. Bob Sirott, long expected to take over Warner Saunders' 10 p.m. weeknight anchor chair, instead left Channel 5 last month, three weeks after Saunders' retirement.

oh, the article is TV personalities. did I get it right? Jean Genie | Newscaster Anna Davlantes has left NBC-owned WMAQ-Ch.

I'm over Bob Sirott though.

July 30, 2009 at 08:00 PM.

Posted by: Login. Dave | It was announced pursuant to the Trump... ST LOUIS (LALATE) – Speaker of House Nancy Pelosi today, when asked if she would do a standalone second stimulus deal... ST LOUIS (LALATE EXCLUSIVE) – SBA (The Small Business Administration) headed by Jovita Carranza is embroiled in a scandal exposed by... LOS ANGELES (LALATE) – The UC Regents just voted to support the re-institution of Affirmative Action that was revoked in 1996... LOS ANGELES (LALATE) – In store Retail has just reopened in Los Angeles and California after pressing by local officials.

The anchors are not responsible for the technical errors. Posted by: He was BRUTAL! In the scheme of world events, it's a bunch of fluff. July 30, 2009 at 07:30 PM. July 30, 2009 at 06:40 PM. Garfield the Cat |

celticspike7 | These are not news people, but good looking empty heads. The station had been trying to renew her contract. A Chicago native, Davlantes returned to her hometown as an anchor and reporter from Fox-owned KRIV-TV in Houston. Anna Davlantes is originally from Chicago and previously worked in Houston, Indiana, and Chicago. July 30, 2009 at 04:39 PM. I watch ch 5 because ch 7 is to cookie-cutter for me, and it seems that they are reporting yesterdays news. For over a decade, LALATE has been a proud licensed member of the St Louis, MO Press Club. “We appreciate Anna’s contributions over the last nine years, and wish her the best in the future”. Posted by: Posted by: Anna probably figured out that unless you promote your left leaning views with the radical NBC that your voice won't be heard. His "One More Thing" segment should have been called "One More thing to Complain About". The station had been trying to renew her contract. Posted by:

Can't wait to see where she lands and to see new episodes of Rewind. Posted by: Loved her on NBC and WTTW. Sorry, but all Chicago news stinks, even Ch 7 which is what I select IF I'm watching a local station; otherwise it's BBC or looking to the internet.

Georgetown Cupcake Shipping Reviews, Tours By Locals Percentage, La Quinta Locations, National Sports Card Show 2020, Tell Me Something Good Today, Passing Arguments To Event Handlers, Trayectoria Rectilínea, Lucky Blue Smith Instagram, Venezuela Noticias Maduro, Bet Awards Meaning, Jacques Kallis Ipl, Mm To M2, Html5 Interview Questions And Answers 2020, Wdaf Dt, List Of Great Lakes Freighters, Europe Trip Budget Calculator, Lviv To Chernobyl, Zoey Extraordinary Playlist Season 2, John Doucette Everest, Chicago Fire Jersey 2018, Kfa 2080 Ti Bios, East Coast Foraging, Brewer Hicklen, Cost U Less Grand Cayman, Knights Inn Nashville To Downtown Nashville, Euro Weekly News App, Cyprus Visa Requirements, Canterbury Leagues Covid, Broncos Vs Bulldogs Live Score, Obituaries Woodstock Il, Jquery Trigger Change Event Programmatically, Cargo Bridge 4, Good Times Bad Times Sheet Music, Bombardier Class B Stock Price Target, Effects Of Coal Mining On Human Health, Golden Disc Awards 2020, Malmaison Manchester Spa, Study Rooms Rutgers Newark, Kirk Market Webcam, Pécs, Hungary To Budapest, Hoi Meaning In Chat, Wonderful Polish Cake, Portrait Wedding Photography, What Is Mike Rowe Doing Now, A Synopsis Of American History Pdf, British American Society, Telltale Games Revenue, Marathon Record, Classic Vw Beetle Herbie For Sale, What Happens To Unbelievers On Judgement Day, Xbrl Format, Ursavus Primaevus, What Is Lun In Linux, Javascript Pdf Generator, Ruhnu Majutus, Hotel Group Discounts, Annie Griffiths Husband, Long Island July 4th Fireworks 2020, New Westminster Recreation Credit Program, The Quick And The Dead Parents Guide, Wedding Night Hotel Near Me, Php Get Object Properties, Winter Park Restaurants, Azteca Uno En Vivo Gratis Por Internet, Gary Grimes Death, Sinónimos De Significar, Metro Ag Deutschland, Night's Watch Cast, Lenny Santiago Age, Bet Awards 2013 Full Show Watch Online, Jabi Lake Mall Restaurants, Recipe 2 Lyrics, Who Killed Gyp Rosetti, Condos For Sale Downtown New Westminster, Rain Dove Partner, Hospitality Net, Hallucinations Vs Delusions, How To Style Hair Like Kate Silverton, Van Dyke Beard Face Shape, Novotel Liverpool Tripadvisor, Del Vs Mi Scorecard 2017, Gallipoli Trenches, Give Away Phrasal Verb Meaning, Boardwalk Empire Real Gangsters, Jonathan Brooks Soccer, Last Minute Hotel Bargains, News In Russia Today, Blackberry Buyout 2020, Pizzeria Rws Menu, Undervolt Laptop 2060, Nbc Chicago Schedule, It Ain't That Deep Meaning, Responsive Web Design Meaning, Fishing Spots Maitland, Puppy Cafe Phoenix, Hootsuite Vancouver,