Lyrics to 'VOSSI BOP' by Stormzy. The Vossi Bop originated from an old Twitter user named @NL_Vossi in 2015. The music video was also released the same day. The Lyrics for Vossi Bop by Stormzy have been translated into 12 languages. It is his first solo music since his Gang Signs & Prayer album in 2017.

Facts about “Vossi Bop” Stormzy disses “the government” and particularly British politician Boris Johnson, hard, on both the lyrics and music video of this track. The dance involves leaning forward and bopping to the beat of the song you're listening to. Merky-ky-ky-ky Like My bruddas don't dab, we just Vossi bop I tell your girl to link me at the coffee shop

My bruddas don't dab, we just Vossi bop (Ayy) I tell your girl to link me at the coffee shop (Ayy) Getting freaky in the sheets, we're takin' body shots (Ayy) Then I finish with a facial just to top it off, ayy My bruddas don't dab, we just Vossi bop So much Vossi I might open up a Vossi shop Mummy sayin' that I need to get some sleep He wrote the song about a dance move created by a Twitter user NLVossi. This is the first song Stormzy dropped since his highly-acclaimed 2017 debut album, Gang Signs & Prayers. "Vossi Bop" is the first solo Stormzy single since 2017.

It was released as a single on 25 April 2019 through #Merky and Atlantic Records as the lead single from his second studio album, Heavy Is the Head. The 'Vossi Bop' is a viral dance created by Twitter user @NL_Vossi back in 2015.

In his words: "It was just so infectious, and such a genuine joyous moment that for whatever reason, I went [to the] studio a couple weeks later, and I made this song called 'Vossi Bop'." About Vossi Bop "Vossi Bop" is a song by English rapper Stormzy.

Sucesos In English, Freshwater Fishing Rigs Australia, Everything Is Quite Clear To Me Now, Chrome Extension Detect Tab Change, Biopharma Conferences 2020, Camilla Love Island Birthday, Goldsmith Belfast, Microsoft Lumia 650, 1100 Am Radio Schedule, Clam Representative Species, Roblox Core Packs, En El Dolor Es Mejor Cantar Biblia, Enrique Acevedo Univision, Lithuania Growth Rate, Ashton Holmes And Lauren German, Best Family Hotel, Honor's Haven Activities, Cambio Climático Definicion Para Niños, Things To Do In Minsk, Adam Gilchrist F45 Byron Bay, Cost Of Living In Turkey Vs Uk, Dios Siempre Llega A Tiempo Versiculo, Most Vertical Primate Wiki, Susan B Anthony Biography, Async Connectedcallback Lwc, Lido Beach, New York Events, Who Owns The Metro Newspaper, Evan Evagora Instagram, The Quick And The Dead Parents Guide, Bahia Resort Hotel Cabo, Deep Water Synonym, Prehistoric Park Microraptor, Another Magazine Subscription, Fables Tv Show Cw, Adam Gilchrist F45 Net Worth, Trips To Mull, Murloc Rpg, Del Vs Kol Ipl 2018, Twrp Update,