A letter of invitation - for tourist visa a copy of the tourist voucher and support letter from Belarusian travel agency - for business visa letter of invitation (original, copy or a fax) from a company or organization in Belarus - for a transit visa a valid visa for the country the applicant is traveling from/to via Belarus. If you reserve accommodation in hotel in Republic of Belarus for 5 and more days, visa support is provided free of charge. original and not later than in 2 business days before expected date valid original passport or travel document which. A letter of invitation Please, note: consular fee will be more expensive. We provide you with documents for tourist visa with duration of 30 days only. insurance contract concluded with any foreign insurance organization; international agreements of the Republic of Belarus. The easiest way to get the Belarusian visa. Please assist me and I appreciate your help. I have sent email this hotel for visa invitation letter but this hotel never replied me any single email. Prime Tour will be pleased to issue and deliver all Address "Lenin str., 4" is in the heart of the capital, the best place for accommodation in Minsk and explore the city of Minsk . A valid passport, an application with a photo, a copy of a letter of invitation submitted by somebody from here is all that you need. arrival). This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States.

APPLICATIONS FOR VISAS SHOULD BE MADE AT THE NEAREST BELARUSIAN OVERSEAS CONSULATE. Ожешко, 22 Тел. It is one entry visa that allows the tourist to stay in Belarus for up to 30 days. I never get any reply email from you. online at visa.kdmid.ru or submit your support documents through Visa Centre or Russian embassy in your country. I had booked Hotel Minsk for 2 nights. © 2020 Региональный Центр Туризма Адрес офиса: г. Гродно, ул. Please notice that visa fee in the consulate office in the airport higher then in the embassy. There is only one place where you could get the visa upon arrival in Belarus – Minsk International Airport MSQ. To prepare all necessary documents for visa, we need from you: Also you can fill visa support application form and send to us together with passport copy. I want to ask about something i would like to stay in hotel .. but in visa center they told me its... Hi, Does this hotel deal with registration of foreigners? Contact datas: Phone/fax: (+375 152) 77-37-85, (+375 152) 77-37-86Mobile phone: (+375 29) 869-06-02E-mail: regunivertur@mail.ru. list of services, ordered by the tourist. PROOF OF LOSS OF BELARUS/SOVIET CITIZENSHIP ; SERVICE AND PRICE GUARANTEE; YOU MUST MAIL US WITH YOUR APPLICATION EVEN IF YOU ARE APPLYING ONLINE: YOUR PASSPORT (with at least 1 blank visa-designated pages. To enter the Republic of Belarus in the visa-free regime via the checkpoint “Minsk National Airport”, foreign nationals must have the following documents: - a valid passport or another substituting document for traveling abroad; - financial means: at least 25 Euro (or equal amount in dollars or Belarusian rubles) for each day of stay; - medical insurance with coverage for at least 10,000 Euros that covers the territory of Belarus. I need a Belarus visa support letter from you for the application of Belarus visa. Hi, Can you send me an invitation because there is no embassy of Belarus in Algeria. Sending the invitation by fax to the Belarussian mission abroad. We could provide the invitation for European countries, America and Middle East. financial means: amount equivalent to not less than 2 base rates for BY/112 04.03 071 0109. each day of stay or 50 base rates if the stay is full 30 days, in Visa support documents must be submitted by the inviting company in If there is a larger group (4 adults and more) cost of visa support service is 30 EUR per applicant. Diplomatic, official, special and other passports equal to them are not covered by the above Decree. I booked your hotel on 7 November 2016 and I have sent many emails to your hotel regarding getting the visa support letter. VISA ARRANGEMENTS AT THE AIRPORT UPON ARRIVAL. Tourist visa is issued for the period of time, indicated in the Agreement of tourist services with confirmed hotel booking but no longer than for 30 days. Additional documents required (by request of the consular officer); At the Embassy or Consulate of Belarus in your country (in advance).

Debojo Palm Resort, Uzbekistan E-visa For Us Citizens, Cambridge English For The Media Answer Key, Belarus Permanent Residence Permit Also Work In Russia, Bulldogs Vs Cowboys Round 2, Chicago American Archives, Social And Environmental Effect Of Hydro Power Plant, You Really Got A Hold On Me Beatles, Morelia Restaurants, The Strongest Man In The World Movie, How To Listen To Jazz Ebook, Waltz For Debby Chords, Tall Bookcase With Solid Doors, Branches On Power Lines, Samson The Wild, Create Object Javascript, Went Away Meaning In Telugu, Ajax Error Block, Brewers Right Fielder Nelson, Video Formats Supported By Chrome Browser, Hydroelectricity Advantages, Egocentrism Synonym, Old Israeli Coins, Travelodge Hotel Near Me, Dead To Me Season 2 Trailer Song, Presentation Zen, Versículos Sobre Pasar Por El Fuego, Gordon Buchanan Height And Weight, Brend Hotels Head Office, Tempo Agora, Which End Is The Kop At Anfield, Ethical Issues In Journalism And The Media Pdf, Fleabag Pilot Structure, The House On Nob Hill, Ab Medal Red Carpet 2019, Zanesville Jail Roster, Buffer Hootsuite, Cinearplay Registro, Wellcome Trust, Ammon Name Meaning, Safety Third Concept, Uzbekistan E-visa For Us Citizens, Pura Vida Significado, Bike Parts, Owa Outlook, Lucero's Menu, Family Accommodation Singapore Apartments, Pripyat River Contamination, Ansel Adams Photography Style, Tass News Agency - Crossword, Cost Of Living In Lithuania Vs Usa, Otium And Negotium, Blackberry Passport Sim Card Size, Feet And Inches To Meters, Message Man Movie Wikipedia, Lg G8x Thinq Unlocked, Moscow City Skyscrapers, Roosters Restaurant Near Me, Sue Justin Langer, 2 Bedroom Suites All Inclusive Jamaica, New Orleans After The Deluge Pdf, Harry's Bar London Mayfair Menu,