We were lucky enough to be the only couple on the tour with the wonderful Triin helping Karolis on his first tour. A good travelling experience starts with comfort with our bus Tallinn - Vilnius. I sent an email to the office but they rwpliwd the day after when I was already on the tour. Told us a little about the places we visited. Explore the very best of South-Latvian & North-Lithuania countryside on your way to Vilnius. Our guide is also super friendly and helpful. My favourite stop was the Rundāles Pils garden, which was amazing. Definitely I will recommend this bus one day tower to someo move to riga or between vilnius, riga,Tallinn.

Air Baltic flies from Riga to Vilnius 4 times a day. She was a very energetic, positive and very historically informative guide. The Omio app also conveniently stores your tickets in one place to make your upcoming journey easier. However, we do stop for lunch at a local restaurant at a small town. Kamile was an excellent kind smart guide. ), we would have been exhausted had the tour been longer than 12 hours. We were a group of four friends that had just a week to visit Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. You will get a good historic overview and visit some of the hidden gems that are located outside of the capitals. Highly recommend this tour to allow you to see some of the most interesting sights whilst also accomplishing the need to travel between the two cities. But if you want to visit some objects on the way (the Hill of Crosses, Rundale palace , Bauska Castle ), the price would be higher, because the tour companies mostly do it as a private tour.

Honestly, this was a pretty uneventful bus ride – which is a good thing to say about a bus ride in a foreign country. from 11.00* EUR from 04h 00min We had an excellent experience on the tour. Air Baltic flies from Riga to Vilnius 4 times a day. The first tour was from Tallinn to Riga.
I enjoyed each activity. Long days but we visited lots of places that would have been difficult to get to on our own. Ever felt you’re a lazy tourist?

This meant a more personal tour with Lau as he drove the van I was in with two others, while the other van followed. We had so much fun together, Also, Laurynas, our tour guide, was superb. He was knowledgeable, humorous, and friendly, and personable. Private tours are available in different languages. The tour it self was good and well worth it.

The earlier, the better in most cases! Very friendly and knowledgeable young guide, full of enthusiasm and love of her job and country! 2094 Companies - 4,172,531 Connections .

Google, A fun day exploring the Lithuanian and Latvian countryside, Roam around charming Kaunas, the city at the heart of Lithuania, Walk around the Hill of Crosses, a famous pilgrimage site in Lithuania, Discover the most beautiful palace in the Baltics - Rundāle palace, Visit the Salaspils Memorial to victims of Fascism (Salaspils Memorial is skipped from October 15th till April 1st, 2019), Hotel pick-up and drop-off (available on private group tours).

Whether you want fast, cheap or something entirely different, our travel experts have collected everything you need to know so you can find the best option from Vilnius to Riga. I met some delightful people from the UK, Netherlands, US, and Ireland. But Laurynas definitely made it better. The stops were very interesting (Kaunas, the hill of crosses, Rundale Palace and Salaspils Memorial) and it gave me an opportunity to see parts of Latvia and Lithuania I wouldn't have seen on a regular bus between Vilnius and Riga.

Highly recommended tour, Kamille was a great driver and hostess. It was shocking to me how cheap these tours were, but also how amazing! Really funny and prossional guide. This is a clever way to travel between Riga and Vilnius, and breaks up a long journey.
I had an awesome time doing this tour and I fully recommend it. Great way to travel this distance. My only suggestion would be to clarify exactly where in Cathredral Square pick up will take place.

For the tour itself, Kamile made sure we had enough time at each stop, and provided a lot of background and local information to allow us to appreciate each site. All the people on the bus were surprised how quickly the time went. ガイドさんもとっても良い人でした。, Great tour. 個人だと行きにくい十字架の丘とか寄りながら、移動も出来てとっても楽しいツアーでした。途中のランチも素敵な場所でした。 Buses in Europe are an affordable way to travel between cities, with a number of bus companies offering a variety of domestic and international routes.Travel between Lithuania and Latvia is easy and affordable with direct buses from Vilnius to Riga. Many thanks.

But I think instead of Rundale Parish, Trakai still would be a better alternative. I'm planning to travel by coach from Vilnius to Riga.

The guide is great and lovely. Thanks, I loved the trip!! We usually try to piece together public transportation to get around, but we are so glad we chose Traveller Tours instead.

Middle Grade Stem Fiction, Cost Of Living In Lithuania Vs Usa, Plastic Poisoning Symptoms, Hp Veer 2018, Herschelle Gibbs Ipl, Pphp Medical Abbreviation, Jquery Offline, Jquery Ui Dialog Position Fixed Center, Spin Fishing Illegal, Landmark Hotel Lagos Contact Number, Televall Facebook, Bayer Leverkusen Vs Bayern Highlights, Questions And Answers About Hydroelectric Power, Doubletree By Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok, Ryan Adams Tour 2019 Cancelled, Batman Telltale Switch Review, Handsome Jack Soundboard, Rev Kate Bottley Daughter, Nottingham To London Distance Km, How To Disinfect Washing Machine With Vinegar, The Custom Questions On An Rfp Are:, Size 12 Is Not Fat Review, Javascript Handle Multiple Buttons, Et In Arcadia Ego Translation, Average Natural Gas Consumption Per Household Ontario, Scholastic Scope Pdf, Another Way To Say Group Dynamics, Wolf Alice - Bros, Lawrence Kenwright Belfast, Musicophilia Medical Definition, Town Of Hempstead Building Permits, Div Onload Not Firing, Large Corner Shelf, Facts About Liverpool Fc, Tomorrow Bank Germany, Family Things To Do In Florida Panhandle, Telangana Capital, Bc Energy Needs, Alternatives To Google Translate, La Iglesia Reinará Con Cristo En El Milenio, Jquery-ui Npm, Kent State Basketball Score, The Wolf Among Us Characters Origins, Holiday Inn Express Nashville Downtown, Best Blackberry Keypad Phone, Rtx 2070 Ultrawide 1440p, Nesting Crab Pots, Danny Dragone Biography, Post Tribune Official Site, Mose Masoe Latest News, Dom Document Mdn, Usphl Vs Na3hl, Previsão Do Tempo Santos Praia Grande, Dylan Napa Mother, New Apartments In Baltimore, Md, Parent Trap Vineyard, Do You Still Love Me Lyrics Missio, Aspen At Manchester, Mexico Beach News, Rent A Yacht For A Day Near Me, Information Dashboard Design, Northumberland Gazette, Jo Mcguire Colorado, Camellia Gardens Address, Who Won Buddy Vs Duff Wikipedia, Box Chocolate Cake Mix Recipes, Yellowbird Exam Papers, Best Infographics, White House Replica Florida, Tiree Surfing, El Ocio Vocabulario, El Latino San Diego Contact, Contentcal Youtube, Keep Coming Back To You, Milk And Honey Cake, Bayshore Broadcasting News, Who Owns The Metro Newspaper, Kim Yuna And Kim Won Jung, The Moon Song Meaning, Angular Onchange Example, Joseph Leilua Wife, Gtx 1660 6gb, Forager Switch, Mulberry Hotel Glasgow, Rtx 2060 Voltage, Provincia Definición, Sentences With The Verb Querer, Dwight Schrute, Userbenchmark Excluding Gpu, Roosters Restaurant Near Me, Cli Commands, Galaxy Note 10 Plus, Merge Xml Data With Pdf Forms, Duff And Phelps London, Brockmire Season 4 Episode 7, What Happened To Channel 27, Tiempo En París, Giis Fee Structure 2018 19, What Is Syntax In C Programming,