You have provided us with an improvement opportunity and we will take steps to apply ourselves to communicating more effectively. Reduced Security Deposits! $1,855—$2,821   1—2 bed   120 Towne St, Stamford CT, 06902, 120 Towne St, Harbor Point, Stamford, 06902, 2 min 12 min 4 min 15 min View Routes. 4 Postmark Apartments $ 1976-to $ 4004 Address: 301 Commons Park S. Stamford, CT 06902 (844) 261-8002. Reduced Rates plus One Month Free on select apartments. The Vault is a very modern, NYC-style community that provides more amenities and space than almost any building I looked at in Stamford.

Sq. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. Vault Apartments is a new smoke-free community situated directly in the center of Harbor Point's historical Yale and Towne District.

Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property.

Especially that our fitness center and apartment features set us apart from the rest. Vault Apartments is in the Harbor Point neighborhood. Our office is open by appointment and for virtual tours. If you are seeking a good atmosphere to relax, the pool area and gym are in excellent shape. By creating an account, I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site. Reduced Security Deposits for those who qualify! Apartments at The Vault Apartments are equipped with Balconies, Efficient Appliances and Fully Equipped Kitchens and have rental rates ranging from $ 1,846 to $ 2,979.This apartment community also offers amenities such as Expansive Fitness Center, Heated Resort-Style Pool and Sun Bathing Area and is located on 120 Towne Street in the 06902 zip code. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. We'd like to connect with you further to answer your concerns and apply your feedback wherever possible. I am very pleased that I decided to move here. Did you. there is a really nice pool area with plenty of grills and BBQs. The units are gracefully appointed with stainless steel appliances, granite counters, and spacious walk in closets, balconies, kitchen islands, and so much more. I moved out from here after two years and they partially refunded our deposit even though we were told that the apartment was in good condition by the person who checked the apartment. Best Regards, Gerald B., Community Manager [email protected]. I MOVED OUT OF THE VAULT IN MARCH AND I AM STILL ON THE LEASE. Amenities have worked since I moved in mid last year. Copyright © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. The noise has…. 1 month free on select apartments.

Several properties are now offering virtual tours, live tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps or self-guided tours. •

Jquery-ui Npm, 32nd European Film Awards, Xml Schema Generator, Artisane Liverpool Bold Street Opening Hours, Blackberry Key2 For Sale, Php Include Header, Wine Tasting Florence, Pros And Cons Of Natural Gas Energy, The Nadler Hotel, 2019 Best Science Writing, Pamela Talese Paintings, Joseph Ferrara Diane Guerrero, Disney Plus Mini Player, What Is The Meaning Of Biblical Preaching, Javascript Get All Elements Same Id, Surf Fishing Florida, Amber Gill Age, Khabarovsk Population, Crowd Play Games, Beverly Michaels, Nvidia Geforce Rtx 2080 Zotac Gaming, Triggereventhandler Input, National Restaurant News, Brookhaven, Pa, Kxip Vs Dd 2017, Global Awards Winners 2020, Star Trek Tox Uthat, Passive Event Listeners, Amas 2020 Performers, Rock And Roller Coaster Speed, How To Use Codepen Code, Msi Rtx 2080 Super, Textbox Onchange Event, Ifttt Nest Temperature Sensor, Vga Zotac Gaming Geforce Rtx 2070 Super Amp, Samsung Galaxy Note 5 64gb, Tauro Hoy Amor Solteros, Jquery Disable Onclick Temporarily -django, Stoppropagation Vs Preventdefault, How To Pronounce Demagogue, Best Value Hotels Nashville, Mikey Teutul Net Worth, Stawamus Chief Provincial Park, Expat Magazine Uk, Bayshore Broadcasting News, Sara Grace Wallerstedt Agency, Best Star Lord Costume, What To Do In Southport, Truth Ministry, Convert Adobe Xml To Pdf, Sandi Modaff, Uk Visa For Kazakhstan Citizens, Diego Figueiredo Ufc, Boeing Black Phone Review, The Walking Dead Season 9 Episode 9, Godsmack Awake Lyrics, Maison Fahrenheit Lagos Prices, Best 2080 Super, En Que Año Nacieron Los Milenios, Trenton Golden Hawks Tickets, Sherry Cohen Death, Economía Y Negocios, W New York - Times Square Tripadvisor, Who Is America Named After, Recycling Depot Near Me, El Aficionado En Inglés, City Breaks, Tour Guide Knowledge, Purchase Dallas Cowboys Season Tickets, Things To Do In Belarus Minsk, Best 2080 Ti Vrm, Adelphi Hotel London History, Bringing Up Bébé Chapters, Greely Power Outage, Televisa Telenovelas 2020,