Supervisor Don Clavin and the Town Board Recognize and Honor the Essential Workers who have Served Their Communities Throughout the Pandemic. The Town of Hempstead will be hosting a Veterans Salute and free drive-in concert featuring Mike DelGuidice & Big Shot on Saturday, June 27. This “drive-in” concert is open to Town of Hempstead residents only, and parking is limited on a first-come, first-serve basis. A graduate of Stony Brook University, Joseph has been published in dozens of publications. Attendees are asked to remain in their vehicles and to enjoy the drive-in accessible celebration from the comfort of their car, truck, or SUV. Opt for LuxeDecore, Pharm Aid Food Drive Prescribes Sunday, September 13 As Donation Day, NYSIF Announces A New Program Rewarding Businesses For PPE Purchases. For concert updates, visit HempsteadTownNY.gov. Phone: 516-307-1045 | Fax: 516-307-1046.

Standby tonight for annual Town of Hempstead Salute to Veterans and Fireworks Show. The event will also feature a salute to veterans, honors for essential workers who worked through the COVID-19 pandemic, and a spectacular fireworks display. “Things are quite different this year, and while we all adjust to changes in our everyday lives, we can still gather in a safe manner to celebrate Independence Day and the amazing veterans and healthcare heroes who have given so much for our nation,” Clavin concluded. Because of social distancing requirements, attendance is limited and restricted to Town of Hempstead residents, and there is limited parking. The caseworker, who is a gerontologist, works with the veterans by appointment at the DOSA offices located at Clinton G. Martin Park in New Hyde Park and at the Port Washington Senior Center located at 80 Manorhaven Blvd. Looking to Buy Luxury Home Décor Online? “As a veteran who proudly donned the uniform of this nation, it brings me great pride to join my Hempstead Town neighbors in recognizing service members for their commitment to defending this great nation, along with our neighbors working in healthcare protecting us here at home,” said Councilman Dennis Dunne, Sr., a proud veteran of the Vietnam War. “I salute the veterans and front-line workers of our township and thank them for their invaluable service.”. in Port Washington. Published: June 20 2020. Seasonal Fun, Festivals & Events emailed to your inbox every Friday, Drive-In Concert with Mike DelGuidice & Big Shot in Point Lookout, The event rain date is Sunday, June 28. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Hempstead Town's Salute to Veterans and Frontline Workers Town of Hempstead. Famous NYC Graffiti Artist Creates Mural For New Sayville Main... SCPD Marine Bureau Officers Rescue Man Trapped on Raft for 8 Hours.

A rain date is planned for 7:30 p.m Sunday.

He is the author of Grandma: The Story Of A Boy And His Grandma. Joseph Wolkin is the editor of the Levittown Tribune, Syosset-Jericho Tribune and Anton Media Group’s automotive special section.

The Animals It's My Life Lyrics, The Country Gentlemen Teach Your Children, Youth Hostel Facilities, Oban To Tobermory Tours, Low Roar - Give Up Lyrics, Boy Better Know, Ceo, Mirror Logo, Us History Movies On Netflix, Make Them Hear You Choir, Roband Pa80l, Msi 2080 Super Ventus Review, Mike Rowe Facebook, Wollongong Lighthouse Fishing, Cinearplay Registro, Tgi Fridays Brownie Dessert, Dead To Me Season 2 Trailer Song, Matthew Koma - Clarity Chords, Phantoms In The Brain Audiobook, Msi Rtx 2070 Super Gaming Z Trio, Samsung A107f/ds Firmware, Rodolfo Walsh, What Happens If A Surgeon Makes A Mistake, 1 Gbp To Byn, Russian Currency 1880, Pris Guidelines, Wedding Packages Under £2000, Edmund Fitzgerald, Is A Gpu A Graphics Card, Control Ashtray Maze, Marcus Mumford Wife, Bobby Witt Jr Fangraphs, Praia Da Luz Hotels, Corner Low Bookcase, Types Of Assembly Language, Name The Four Positions On A Quidditch Team, Excelsior Boots, Minkowski Distance, Modern Warfare Remastered Achievements Not Unlocking, Novotel Bangkok Sukhumvit 4 Pantip, Guadalajara Coronavirus, Ronald Krasinski Height, Dresden Heist, How To Watch Germany's Next Top Model In The Us, Eurasian Economic Union, Iran, Ios Jailbreak Hacked Games, Flights To Poland Cancelled, Shangri-la Hotel History, How To Pronounce Touch, Bob Weinstein Net Worth 2020, British American Society, Alaska Fishing Season 2020, Dissect In A Sentence, Gus Fried Chicken Oakland Hours, How To Cover Exposed Pipes Outside, Truth Always Wins Story, Like Someone In Love Lyrics, Posting Customer Reviews On Social Media, How To Check My Turkey Visa Is Original, Vilnius To Minsk Train, Best Science Writing 2018, Cornell Waitlist 2024, San Diego Publications, Jquery Window Load, Npm Commands, Samsung A31 Review, Data Star Trek, Noticias De Colombia Hoy, Accidentes Fatales En San Diego, Channel 44 Spanish, Xfx Radeon Rx 570 8gb Review, My Ucla Health Account Disabled,