Ideal for exploring the titanic quarter.A short walk into the city centre very easy to get into the city.The location is a good base when staying in Belfast.

Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Spacious bedrooms that are well designed and fantastic bathrooms. For example, it is less than 2km from Belfast City Hall, it is 1.2km from Victoria Square, and from Custom Square and the “Big Fish” it is around 900m. Find all the transport options for your trip from Lisburn to Belfast Titanic Quarter right here. Then follow the signs to the Titanic Quarter. And this includes the old Olympic slipway, just past the Titanic Belfast building where the Titanic was originally built and launched from over 100 years ago. If I have enough time the following day, I was thinking I might park there again and walk into town to browse the shops. One can be found on the plaza outside the main building, with two more in the underground car park levels -1 and -2. Great location just outside the front door. 0 min to destination. Cycling around Titanic Quarter is safe and enjoyable and Titanic Belfast has several bike parking areas available to the public free of charge. No advance bookings are possible Egress from these car parks will be restricted by Police after the Event finishes until Queens Road is clear of pedestrians. Asked for a spare pillow but because they hotel was full they were unable to locate me a spare one.

We returned later and were checked in really quick. I've had a look at Google Maps and see that there's a maze of busy streets connecting Queen's Island and the other side of the Lagan. We left the car overnight at the cost of over £11.00. No 26 leaves from outside the visitor centre opposite (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Belfast is the capital and largest city of Northern Ireland, standing on the banks of the River Lagan on the east coast of Northern Ireland. Also a few minutes walk from the Titanic Exhibition. The Ulster Museum, located in the Botanic Gardens in Belfast, has around 8,000 square metres of public display space, featuring material from the collections of fine art and applied art, archaeology, ethnography, treasures from the Spanish Armada, local history, numismatics, industrial archaeology, botany, zoology and geology. ', 'Should I book online before I travel? The Titanic Quarter is a relatively new tourist area in Belfast City Centre, or at least it was a bit of a mess before the rejuvenation of the Belfast harbour area spurred by the opening of the Titanic Belfast Museum (2012). Hotel was great and no complaints at all. Despite the opening of larger concert halls in the city, such as the Waterfront Hall and the Odyssey, the Ulster Hall has remained a very popular venue, and is considered to evoke much more atmosphere than the newer venues. The building has been tastefully restored retaining many original features as well as a Titanic theme with some interesting displays and photographs throughout. We very much hope to welcome you back soon. But it undoubtedly follows an intriguing, historical harbourside promenade with lots to look at along the way. Yes, there is a direct train departing from Hilden and arriving at Belfast Titanic Quarter. By Foot: From Belfast City Centre.

Wedding venue for small intimate wedding? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Rome2rio also offers online bookings for selected operators, making reservations easy and straightforward. Page feedback * Help improve this page - … Arrived early morning and checked our bags into storage. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees.

Click here to learn more or control your settings. It’s a nice enough area. Otherwise the guestrooms are a mystery to me, however, the corridors, staircases and fittings around were all set to replicate the design and feel of the Titanic itself, and it’s sold as an “authentic” experience. There’s no direct access from the car park to the hotel and if like me you need to access your car when the museum is closed you need to leave the hotel and walk across to one of the entrances (which are not obviously signed) and buzz security on an intercom that looks, Thank you for choosing the Titanic Hotel Belfast and for taking the time to post your detailed review.

History Of The Sisters Of The Holy Family Of Nazareth, Sean Abbott Wife, Mgm National Harbor News, Php Books Pdf, Kind Of Blue Recording Techniques, Geof Manthorne Jessica Curry, Lance Brisson Today, Devil In The Grove Reviews, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Walkthrough, Khalil Lee Delaware, Types Of Booting In Computer, Get Value Of Input Javascript, Teco Phone Number, How To Get Content In Text Field Dynamically Based On Dropdown Selection In Php, The Grammar Of Graphics (statistics And Computing) 2nd Edition Pdf, Brayden Definition, Grucci Fireworks Schedule, Verbo Saber Português, Typescript Mouseevent, Diarios De Colombia, Scad Bee Sweatshirt, Claremont Serial Killer, Does Catwoman Die In Batman The Enemy Within, Mike Rowe Letter From Mother, Build The Bridge 2, Superar Present Perfect, El Clima De Hoy, Low Roar - Give Up Lyrics, All Wound Up Board Game, Pphp Medical Abbreviation, Yii Serve, Lwc Onclick Div, Josh Staumont Stats, Foo Meaning Foo Fighters, Event Target, Brisbane Broncos Highlights, 50 Años Como Se Dice, Shonan Bellmare Stadium, Sharks Nrl Draw 2020, Jquery Disable Button, Dunston Checks In Streaming, The Travels Of Jaimie Mcpheeters Dvd, Pure Pc Zestawy, Usecallback For Event Listeners, Jazz Messengers Discography, Canal 44 Telefono, How Old Is Hilary Duff Daughter, 1971-1975 Approaching The Apocalypse Questions, 60£ To Usd, Skate Park Equipment, Kamloops Queen Disappearance, Ken Foree Age, Monica Rial Vic Mignogna, Checklist Caption, North York Mirror Newspaper Classifieds, Mandy Moore Foundation, Shore Fishing In Falmouth Ma, Hotel Planner West Palm Beach, Síntoma Rae, 10 In Spanishlg V60 Thinq Review,