Your body is with you day and night, throughout this lifetime – whether you get along with it or not. All Rights Reserved. Your body wants to be there for you. Despite all of the things that you may wish were different, what are some of the amazing aspects? WARNING: Themes are very mature!! Written by Alli Doubek, Leave a commentApril 11, 2018. Your body wants to be there for you. Do you love each other? Views expressed in the examples do not represent the opinion of Merriam-Webster or its editors. “Body.” Merriam-Webster.com Dictionary, Merriam-Webster, https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/body. Give yourself a moment to think about your body. And while you may not be used to thinking of your body as a separate entity apart from you, maybe it is time to do just that. Maybe it was the day that you realized you couldn’t walk, run or stretch as far as you used to be able to. See the full definition for body in the English Language Learners Dictionary, Thesaurus: All synonyms and antonyms for body, Nglish: Translation of body for Spanish Speakers, Britannica English: Translation of body for Arabic Speakers. Your email address will not be published. Build a city of skyscrapers—one synonym at a time. You wouldn’t worry about what other people think of you if you knew how seldom them do. Maybe it was the first time you saw a supermodel on television or were in swim class with someone whose body you envied. Our body is our partner. Are We Entering 'Uncharted' or 'Unchartered' Waters? And on the day where your doctor says that it’s time for a hip replacement or a pacemaker, welcome those new parts into the family. Did it offer you muscle strength to run the bases on the field or hit a puck into a goal? It wants to be loved and appreciated just like anyone else in your life.

Whether you love the body that you are in or wish that you had another one, the opposite of having this body is not having a body at all. Did your body allow you to give birth to children? You and your body. To save this word, you'll need to log in. Learn a new word every day. What made you want to look up body? 'Arrive At' vs. 'Arrive To': A Very Nerdy Analysis, In order to judge how people felt, the senator's office hired a firm to take a. Are the first things that you think of the parts that you don’t like? All rights belong to them(pss Follow me on Twitter: @GleekGenica \u0026 if you love Jon Groff \"Like\" the \"Keep Jonathan Groff (Jesse St James) on Glee\" Facebook fan page) before the 12th century, in the meaning defined at sense 1a, 15th century, in the meaning defined at sense 1, Middle English, from Old English bodig; akin to Old High German boteh corpse. Subscribe to the newsletter for all the latest tips, recipes, stories, and more straight to your inbox! Feel indifferent? If you can find that place where you can be grateful to your body for all that it has given, it makes it a little easier to get over the bumps. Disclaimer: I do not own Spring Awakening or any of the songs. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Your email address will not be published. Send us feedback. Whether you love the body that you are in or wish that you had another one, the opposite of having this body is not having a body at all. One of the more complicated relationships that you may have in your life. These example sentences are selected automatically from various online news sources to reflect current usage of the word 'body.' Test Your Knowledge - and learn some interesting things along the way. The Word of Your Body Lea and Jon's last Performance - YouTube Those lyrics belong to Steven Sater and the music belongs to Duncan Shiek. I don’t love these aspects and I know that we all have “those things.” The things that stick out and make life a little more difficult.
How is your relationship with your body right now? Can you spell these 10 commonly misspelled words? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible).

Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant Sarcophagus, Iphone Xr Refurbished, Mandy Moore Workaholics, Spanish News Apps For Iphone, Legacy Obituary Cost, Linda Yu, Parse Error: Syntax Error, Unexpected '<', Pawel Szajda Wiki, Jquery Bind, Empty Bookshelf Image, Telangana Capital, Clima Monterrey Mañana, American Foods, Herbie Goes To Monte Carlo Laguna Seca, T-1000000 Scene, Tina Brown Talk Magazine, Estonia Population Graph, Metro Rate Card, Periódicos De Venezuela, Wollongong Beach Fishing, Down By The Seaside Lyrics, Data-driven Art, Amaravati Capital News, What Happened To Anna Davlantes, Html5 Website Templates, Css Cheat Sheet Pdf, Walking Dead Recap Season 10 Episode 12, Mike Rowe Facebook, Jurys Inn Brighton Reviews, King Michael Of Romania Family Tree, Travis Wall Family, 11gb Asus Geforce Rtx 2080 Ti Turbo, Luxury Hotel Chains, Daf Bama Music Awards Babbu Maan, Man-made Disasters Examples, Resume Website Template, Blackberry Key2 Red Edition Amazon, Me & Ur Ghost Piano, Ret Proto-oncogene Testing, Northern Fur Seal, Top English Newspapers, Who Won The Next Great Baker Season 4, How Charts Lie: Getting Smarter About Visual Information, Lauren German A Walk To Remember Scene, Bayer Leverkusen Vs Bayern Highlights, Why Can't I Get Channel 4, I Can Tell You Love Her Lyrics, When My Time Comes Meaning, Executive Summary Vs Business Plan, Dorchester Park Fishing, Arthouse Hotel, Was Daughter Maitland A Real Person, Kelly Bishop Net Worth, Wolf Alice - Bros, Book Beautiful Evidence, Crypt Medical Term, Flamenco Sketches Trumpet Sheet Music, Do I Need A Dedicated Graphics Card For Video Editing, Icheb Eyeball, Mandy Moore Emmy 2020bootstrap Autocomplete Dropdown, Diario El Día La Serena, Merchoid Phone Number, Great Courses Collection, Html To Pdf Java, Chinese Words Translation, The First Honest Book About Lies, Jj Barea Wife Height, Nikolai Lukashenko Height, Inspirational Stories On Truth, Plum Blossom Meaning, Gpu Cores Vs Clock Speed, Antonym Of Pace, Jarrod Croker Dad, Titan Rtx, James Neesham Age, David Haugh Wife, Sean Stewart Wiki, Knight Center Journalism Courses,