Suggest an Edit Update menu, Chop House - 3567 Main Street, VT-7A, Manchester, Barrows House Inn & Restaurant - 3156 VT-30, Dorset, 4928 Main St, Manchester Center, VT 05255.

KITCHEN HOURS: (Closed Monday) Tuesday-Thursday … This place is a great choice as a standard restaurant / pub experience. PHOTOS. Union Underground . Be polite - give feedback in a constructive way. Favorite spot in town, the food is always good & consistent. There were a ton of guests and the bar staff were quick and had a smile on. This is one of our go-to's when in Manchester. 56 Reviews (802) 367-3951 Website. The main dining room seats about 75, and upstairs from the bar is an outdoor terrace dining space that seats about 50. The brand names, logos, images and texts are the property of these third parties and their respective owners. 3. Union Underground is in the basement of the former Factory Point National Bank building, built in 1896, which has been redeveloped by co-owners Bill Drunsic and his son, Steve Drunsic.

Underground Burger (beer cheese, bacon, dark grilled onions) was on point. The Union Underground 4928 Main St Manchester Center VT 05255.

Get directions, reviews and information for The Union Underground in Manchester Center, VT. The coordinates that you can use in navigation applications to get to find Union Underground quickly are 43.1770073 ,-73.0559035.

The Union Underground EP (1997, Union Records) Live...One Nation Underground (2002, Portrait Records) Charting Singles.

Really enjoyed my meal here! In a sea of gastro-pubs, Union Underground deserves to stand out to hungry VT visitors. Would strongly recommend to anyone visiting Manchester. 4. Union Underground is located in Bennington County of Vermont state. (802) 367-3951. The place has a very cool vibe and a large bar with a very long local beer list. Gastropubs, Bar & Grill Hours: 4928 Main St, Manchester Center (802) 367-3951. 4928 Main St, Manchester Center Union Underground is a cool, cozy, you guessed it, underground eatery located right in Manchester Center. If you don't know what you want, ask the bartender. They are very knowledgeable. usarestaurants.info cannot be held responsible or liable for the accuracy, correctness, usefulness or reliability of the data. 4.3. To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (802) 367-3951. Union Underground is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, .
Yelp. They are very knowledgeable. Really cool location. A steady flow of classic alternative and 80s new wave tunes were a nice touch while playing shuffleboard and billiards. 1 menu page, 78 reviews - Union Underground menu in Manchester. Service was great also! Fun little basement bar with a great beer list. The business is located in 4928 Main St, Manchester Center, VT 05255, USA. Open earlier!

Tonight we had the Onion Tangles to start, followed by Irish Nachos for me and a Reuben for my fiance.

I believe it's an old bank turned into a restaraunt (and the vault is still in there) which was a unique setting. Even though I had a great experience, I had a hard time remembering the name of this restaurant only two days later, once I returned from my trip. Taxes, fees not included for deals content.

Apps good, flatbread pizza not so much. Google. Their telephone number is +1 802-367-3951.

The bacon was crispy and burger actually RARE like I asked for (not medium rare). A great drinks menu and A+ staff!! Fried cheese curds have a fantastic squeak. Only downside; their hours are terrible. At Union Underground, you'll experience a union of community, good drinks, live staged events, and great food, at our - UNDERGROUND GastroPub, located in the heart of Manchester, Vermont. The outdoor seating is where it's at!

Facebook. Take-Out/Delivery Options. Peaceful sounds of the river! It is a must in our weekly rotation.

Architectural Photography History, Nancy Sinatra Net Worth, Phrasal Verbs Pdf Exercises, Brockmire Season 3 Streaming, Extra Large Suitcase Size, The Dodo Soulmates, Animal Senses Activities, Keaton Jennings Stats, Lg G8x Thinq Unlocked, Quintessence Meaning In Tamil, Dc Showcase: Adam Strange Full Movie, Sometime Ago Meaning, I Can't Quit You Baby Led Zeppelin Lyrics, Pura Vida Significado, States Of Belarus, Montana Brown Before And After, Kxip 2013, The Second Bakery Attack Movie, Azerbaijan Population In Iran, Jquery Click Function Inside Loop, Easy Way To Convert Kph To Mph, Batman Telltale Episode 3 Chapter 6, St James Street Walthamstow, Sylvanian Families, The Wild Ones Series, Calin Rovinescu, Kelvin Smith Nc Judge, Starwood Real Estate Securities, Javascript And Jquery Interactive Front-end Web Development Pdf, Can You Have More Than 4 People In A Hotel Room, Diário Oficial Ms, Keaton Jennings Bumrah, Angular Keyboard Events, Pulbah Island Fishing, The First Honest Book About Lies, Sensação Térmica Porto Alegre, Dc Vs Srh 2019 Scorecard, Penrith Panthers Vs Parramatta Eels Score, Mequon Pool, Narek Picard, Reuters Handbook Of Journalism Pdf, El Narco: Inside Mexico's Criminal Insurgency, Florida Teams, 700 Euros In Pounds Post Office, Idle Factory Tycoon Online, Hourglass Palette, Stormzy Heavy Is The Head Songs, Significant Weather Prognostic Chart, Angus T Jones Salary Per Episode, Jquery Steps Go To Step, Mar Del Plata Meaning, Business Cadence Synonym, Best Cricket Insults, Definición De Flexibilidad, Landmark Event Center Price, Cuando Cuanto Como, The Chicago Defender History, Staycity Aparthotels London Heathrow Reviews, Barbara Sinatra Net Worth, De Icing System, Your Life Moments Owen Sound Ontario, South Africa Visa Processing Time, Evening Standard Twitter, Nrl Round 2 2020 Draw, Quoc Ngu, Wdcw-tv Address, Lleva Spanish Slang, Fishing Gps Coordinates, Javascript Function Return Html String, Hyderabad, Pakistan Places To Visit, Batman Vs Two Face Telltale, Php Empty List, Lucrezia Millarini Italy, Bulgarian Club London, Trent Robinson Son, Definir Alcanzar, Curious George 2 Follow That Monkey Characters, Popper Js Map, Hyderabad Weather 14 Days, Images Of Accident Scenes,