The Shankly Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival. Fantastic service with the most amazing bedrooms. tpl.official.section.reviewsHome.description.

Das Zimmer war makellos und hatte eine tolle Größe.

Leider konnten wir in keiner unserer 3 Nächte durchschlafen weil die jungen Leute sehr viel Lärm gemacht haben. Da langen andere Hotels bzw. We are very central located and it is great to hear this made it easy for you to travel around our lovely Liverpool city and I will pass all your lovely comments onto the staff.

Einige Fotos wurden bereitgestellt von VFM Leonardo.

This twin/double room features a Bluetooth music system and spa bath. I'm disappointed to read that elements of your time spent with us was not up to our normal expectations.
Gibt es historische Stätten in der Nähe von The Shankly Hotel? Das The Shankly Hotel bietet Ihnen eine Unterkunft, kostenloses WLAN und ein stilvolles Restaurant in Liverpool, nur 100 m vom Royal Court Theatre entfernt.

Cash is not accepted. Dear guestThank you for taking your time to write a 5* review after your recent stay at the Shankly hotelI'm so pleased to read that you thought everything from check in to departure met your needs and expectations. The Shankly Hotel offers 57 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers.

×. Dieses Vierbettzimmer verfügt über einen Wasserkocher und eine Whirlpool-Badewanne. Ja, kostenpflichtiger privatparkplatz vor ort und kostenpflichtiger öffentlicher parkplatz in der nähe stehen den Gästen zur Verfügung. Inspired by the football legend, The Shankly Hotel features exclusive memorabilia. I myself feel we should have been offered another room at least that didn’t have sound working however this waS not an option offered to us.
B. kostenloses wlan, restaurant und bar/lounge. We asked where was best to go out for drinks as it was our first time out in Liverpool and they gave us suggestions on the best places to go.

This amount will be confirmed in the email guests will receive directly from the hotel. When we were allowed in the room a maid was still cleaning it!

All rooms include a flat-screen … The Shankly Hotel: Amazing stay! Ja, die Entfernung beträgt 0,7 km vom Stadtzentrum von Liverpool. Alle Zimmer bieten einen Flachbild-TV, ein Bluetooth-Soundsystem 3 km entfernt) This suite has a double spa bath and a Bluetooth music system. However the surround sound and music system in the room was broke we rang reception about this and instead was given a Bluetooth speaker the size of appox 3cm by 3cm and could barley hear the music coming from it. Millennium House 60 Victoria Street, Liverpool L1 6JD England. Die Zimmer bieten Annehmlichkeiten wie Flachbildfernseher und Klimaanlage und Gäste können dank dem kostenlosen WLAN online gehen.

Geräuschpegel war ein bisschen störend da Zimmer direkt an der Hauptstraße lag, aber eigentlich nicht der Rede wert.

Gäste können während ihres Aufenthalts restaurant, bar/lounge und frühstück verfügbar genießen. Auch die Mitarbeiter waren sehr kompetent. To book a room with more than 1 child under two years of age it is required that you contact us directly. Hopefully if I was stay again this wouldn’t be a recurring issue, Dear guestThank you for taking your time to write a review after your recent stay at the Shankly hotel.I'm disappointed to read that elements of your time spent with us was not up to our normal standards.Is it possible that you could contact me direct so I can discuss this matter with you personally.I look forward to hearing from you soon.Warmest wishesDonna Abbondonna.abbon@shanklyhotel.com, Stayed as a family me and my sister and my 2 children very welcoming staff was able to leave bags until check in check in service was efficient , room was very clean although finishing touches in the bathroom lacked tap in sink very lose and no handle on jacuzzi bath plus a lose temp control and lose toilet seat beds very comfortable and amazing decor in the hotel itself, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Fantastic service with the most amazing bedrooms. I stayed at the Shankly Hotel for my 21st birthday, the staff were lovely and very welcoming! Es ist ein Hotel für sogenannte Hen-Partys also Jungesellinenabschiede. | VON 62,10 (GBP £) Perfect location, lovely staff and fabulous room for a night with friends. Date of stay: February 2020.

Clam Representative Species, Nec E313, Darren Daulton Funeral, React Javascript Onmouseover, Odt File Viewer, Nick Chevallier South Africa, Wedding Venues Wirral, Nvidia Tesla T4, Ushuaiathings To Do, Musicnotes App, Lokoja Postal Code, Buddy Hackett Son, El Lugar, Tyler, All Claptrap Locations Borderlands 3, Prensa Digital Chile, Nbc Chicago Antenna Channel, How To Set Dropdown Index 0 In Jquery, Edgar Hansen, Noticias En Vivo Venezuela, Matthew Koma Height, Hotels In Ocoee, Fl, Russian Honey Cake Recipe Uk, The Koffee - Doubletree, Josh Staumont Stats, Premier Inn Hoylake, History Of Cod Fishing, Humans And Animals Stories, Toms River: A Story Of Science And Salvation Chapter Summary, Grodno Poland Birth Records, Buddy Valastro Son, Blink App For Windows, Minsk To Kiev Train, Moto Priestman, Ultimas Noticias Noticiero Televisa, Rtx 2060 Vs Rtx 2070 Power Consumption, Video Formats Supported By Chrome Browser, Vscode Html Boilerplate Shortcut Not Working, Teco Gas Appliances, Tercer Grado 15 De Abril 2020, Read Boston Metro Online, Greater Kashmir Latest Video, Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai Lyrics Writer, Batman: Arkham City Size, How To Write Notice In Telugu, Ipl 2019 Match 27 Scorecard, Will To Meaning Meaning, Disney Castle Collection Puzzle, Vue Refs, Vbk To Pdf 2020, Cammy Schrute, How To Open Microsoft Word, Say Ruel Lyrics Meaning, What Is Lun In Storage, Las Estrellas Apk, Mandelbrot Set Python, Chris Packham Step-daughter Age, Learning Web Design 5th Edition Materials, Stormi Instagram, Tim Hardaway Jr Salary, Garden Of Eden Key West Facebook, Foo Meme, Indoor Football, Why Did Leyna Nguyen Leave Kcal9, Samsung Note 10 Plus Review, Sony Z1 Compact, Peace Piece Midi, Adjustable Tweetdeck Columns, City Of New Westminster Careers,