Andrew M, General Manager at The Resident Liverpool, responded to this review. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. The Resident Liverpool: nadler liverpool - See 5,350 traveller reviews, 994 candid photos, and great deals for The Resident Liverpool at Tripadvisor. Thank you for your review 9223sarahr.The rooms are well equipped with a mini kitchenette including fridge, microwave, cutlery and crockery making it ideal for business or leisure guests. The hotel is well situated. more. Excellent stay , well appointed twin room with good facilities such as microwave, mini fridge, sink, kettle etc, helpful staff who gave out discount vouchers for nearby businesses, great location- very quiet despite nearby bars etc. The staff were very helpful to whatever we required.

This hotel is in a perfect location, literally in the centre to everything. Stayed for 2 nites for a stag weekend.

Very well located to get to the waterfront. All staff were friendly and really helpful. I appreciate the peace of mind the security arrangements give. Very friendly staff!Good location near the city center.Wonderful building too, I love these old industrial buildings...they did a fine job there!We loved our stay and we will return! Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews.

Although located in a developing area, this hotel has modern and well designed interiorsThe rooms are well appointed and the cleanliness was excellent.The Staff at The Nadler are well informed, polite and only too willing to helpThe main shopping area is a 2 minute walk, and The Dock area is only a 5 minutes away, Spent a Saturday night at this hotel to celebrate my birthday.

I need walls and windows thick enough to keep out noise - tick. Our location, obviously is key to our success, within minutes of all that Liverpool has to offer.we hope to see you back soon.Best regardsAndrew Marsh.

The rooms are always spotless, beds comfortable etc. Don't be put off by the revellers and clubbers along Seel Street as we didn't hear any noise at all from our room on the 2nd floor.Bedroom rather small but functional with large bed, small fridge, microwave, triple glazed. I appreciate the peace of mind the security arrangements give. I'll be back to this place again and again! The rooms are comfortable and well equipped. Great room friendly staff very secure would recommend this hotel they phoned me the day before to see how we wanted are room layed out as there were three of us staying in it great location as well will definitely be back. Fantastic location, clean room, great value and a lovely staff (the Hungarian guy working there was very helpful). Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. The rooms are always spotless, beds comfortable etc.

Baby Eden Died, Novotel Liverpool Tripadvisor, Enemies Of The Heart Pdf, Coconut Beach Badagry Gate Fee, 17th Birthday Ideas Presents, Hoi Meaning In Chat, How To Find The Wwn Number Of Lun In Linux, How I Met My Ex Lyrics, Nrl Jersey Sponsorship Cost, Lod Promotions, The Wild Ones Series, Le Meridien Brunch, Blackberry Keyone For Sale Uk, Eddie Gomez Net Worth, Jsdoc Property, St Croix Triumph Surf Travel Spinning Rod, Kennesaw State Tickets, A Few Good Men I Think He Wants To Say It, Matthew Hayden Jersey Number, Beverly Michaels, Who Were The Silent Majority, Oneplus 8 Pro Us Price, Marion Brooks Sorority, Ahla Covid, Boardwalk Empire Buck, Jimmy Neesham Twitter, Buddy Valastro Cookies, Javascript Mousemove Not Working, Dead To Me Songs Season 2, Belarus Train Map, Auckland Live Showdown, Cambio Significado Bíblico, Cayman Mac Store, Dirty Jobs Tagline, Dfb Pokal Final Live Stream, What Is Jonathan Trott Doing Now, Textarea Onkeypress React, Friendship Between Humans And Animals Essay, Suddenly Meaning In Tamil, Pécs, Hungary To Budapest, Marriott Hotels Reservations, Paisaje Artificial, Best Tech Podcasts 2019, How Many Letters In Macedonian Alphabet, Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant Sarcophagus, Fear The Walking Dead Season 1 Stream, The Wolf Among Us Episode 3 Walkthrough, 5 Km From Home, Large Group Accommodation Hen Do, Lot Jfk To Warsaw Today, Hourly Hotel Manchester, Metro Ag Frankfurt Stock Exchange,