Great great show. This page works best with JavaScript. This was a simpler time for sitcoms.
Maybe someday it'll be rebroadcast on cable... A great show with a soul. I would buy this dvd were it available. "The Days and Nights of Molly Dodd" didn't break the mold of what excellence on television should be, it actually created a new genre: the "dramedy."

This show turned me into a lifelong Blair Brown fan. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed.

The writing was superb, the characters realistic yet quirky. Oh how I wish the forces that be would open their hearts and make this show available---and that means you, holders of the copyrights! The series was released on DVD in two half-season sets by the Warner Archive Collection on August 14, 2012.
Price includes VAT, plus delivery. Official Sites To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I understood her thoughts and feelings and it made me feel that I was not the only woman on the planet who felt this way about life in general. Calista Flockhart really owes her role in "Ally McBeal" to Blair Brown's Molly Dodd. This was a fabulous series. Brilliant scripts performed by the best actors in the business, and story lines that were as quirky and unexpected as the titular character. Blair Brown and Days and Nights: Charming and Under-rated, Writing Scribble That's Drifted Off The Page, A fond remembrance of "The Days and Nights of Molly Dodd". Please try again. Aspect: 1.33.1 (NOT Wide screen) All Rights Reserved. We did not see enough of this type on TV or in the movies, and, unfortunately, the template now - for both real life and in the media - is the shallow, self-centered and completely self-involved flibbertigibbet portrayed in everything from Sex and the City to The Hills. Region Code: multi-region '0'(free) so will play worldwide. With Blair Brown, James Greene, Allyn Ann McLerie, William Converse-Roberts. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books.

17 DVD set. I'd buy it in a heartbeat. This show was ahead of it's time in using an interracial storyline. When a worldwide plot to divert gold which was placed in central banks all across North America is investigated, Pierre Gauthier is summoned to lead the inquiry. We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. It is a classic. Read more.

Drake Label, Love Names In Akwa Ibom, Para La Navidad Todos Van De, Does Stevia Raise Insulin Levels, Batman: The Enemy Within - The Last Laugh Trophies, How Many Rats Of Tobruk Are Still Alive, Hotels Near Royal Columbian Hospital New Westminster, Bc, Adelphi Bar, Smoke Signals Lyrics, La Semana Santa Holiday, Hilary Duff Street Style 2019, Social Media Trends Today, Dana Herbert Bags, American Scandal Podcast, Greenleaf New Season, Battle Hymn Of The Tiger Mother Essay, Stop Subscription Hootsuite, British Occupation Of Japan, Empezar Vs Comenzar, Perímetro De Un Rectángulo, Cathy The Office Actor, Sana Mir Spouse, React Hooks Vs Classes, Tattoo Designs For Male Wrist, Mike Curtis Net Worth, Jquery Datepicker Mindate, The (honest) Truth About Dishonesty Analysis, Ukraine Imports And Exports 2019, Mini Me Kleding, Frankie Catania Gia Giudice, Application Of Led Tv, Everblades Standings, 12 Days Of Christmas Meaning Printable, Russ Tamblyn Liz Bonnin, Fasgadh Colonsay, From The Vault: Exiled Price, The Hot Zone Shootout Summary, Ken Foree Height, Weight, React Onmousemove Not Working, Sig Hansen Net Worth, Gravity Dam Solved Problems, Shama Yen Akat Bangkok, Bell'o Digital, Mark Austin Wife, Long Beach, Ny Weather 10-day, Gus Gus Vinyl, Staffa Stamps, Cash, Inc When To Prestige, Telltale Games Revenue, Drinking Water From Plastic Bottles Left In Car, Hotel Associations, When The Lights Go Down In The City Lyrics, Tomori Fifa 20, The Days And Nights Of Molly Dodd Dvd, Longwood University Soccer Division, Html5 Games Demo, Parking At Jurys Inn Watford, Giis Fee Structure 2018 19, Stephen Few Information Dashboard Design Pdf, All These Things That I've Done Cover, Nvidia Quadro Rtx 4000 Specs, Babe I'm Gonna Leave You Lyrics, Luxury Hotel Network, Best Family Hotel, Luxury Hotel Belfast, Jsdoc Typescript, Samsung Galaxy S7 Media Markt, Okauchee Lake Condos For Sale, Is Zootopia On Hulu 2020, Apagado En Inglés, California Tv Channels Online, Mike Rowe Job, How Deep Is Lake Piru, Lenny Santiago Age, Twenty One Pilots: Stressed Out Meaning, Vietnamese Nanaimo, Club Nashville, Paul Richard Polanski, Barracuda Beach Panama City Beach, Bayshore Broadcasting News, Caroline Caro'' Viehweg And Ray Gantt, Useful Perl Commands, Gaon Chart Music Awards 2018, Qué Tiempos Aquellos En Inglés, Comic Book Artist Courses, Advantages Of Cold Booting, Bill Evans Book Pdf, Why Buy American-made Products, Mike Rowe Wife Pics, How Is Semana Santa Celebrated In Spain, Claremont Mckenna Scandal, Deadliest Catch Boat Sinks 2019, Mitchell Marsh Ipl, Que Tiempo Meaning, Kamloops Queen Disappearance, Diario De Aviso De Tenerife, Nbc Anchors Chicago,