Everyone that works there checks to be sure that everything is good. Tequila Jalisco, Canfield: See 67 unbiased reviews of Tequila Jalisco, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2 of 43 restaurants in Canfield. I've eaten in a lot of different Mexican restaurants and this place is ok, but sorta bland, thought a lot of the flavors were flat but service was friendly and on top of it but place was really hopping so i guess it must be...personal preference.More. ".....They can see the future for sure. We use the latest and greatest technology available to provide the best possible web experience.Please enable JavaScript in your browser settings to continue. Our Whopper Sandwich is a 1/4 lb* of savory flame-grilled beef topped with juicy tomatoes, fresh lettuce, creamy mayonnaise, ketchup, crunchy pickles, and sliced white onions on a soft sesame seed bun. There are better choices for...Mexican food in the Valley which we will patronize instead. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Service is friendly,helpful and courteous.The food is consistent night to night.Great salsa.Ask for the extra hot if you dare!Can not say we have had a bad meal...there and it has quickly become one of our favorites.The servers will send you off with a,"See you tomorrow! We...each had a lime Margarita. The quesadilla was not it’s traditional style with a tortilla on top of the other on the bitty with the ingredients in the middle it was folded in half like a taco. Related Searches. & visited in New York and I must say this was a Mexican restaurant I will not visit again. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We...each had a lime Margarita. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Nice clean dining room, nice pleasant staff, good menu of Mexican food.
I thought they were too sour but my husband had no problem finishing his and mine. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? (I drove)More. Reasonable prices. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. I almost went back and shared this with them but I guess this is a way to do that . Download Foursquare for your smart phone and start exploring the world around you! A group of us decided to give it another try for dinner recently but after once again receiving lukewarm average Mexican food and watered down drinks, we won’t be going back. Short on time?
Get quick answers from Tequila Jalisco staff and past visitors. It’s a shame too because when this place first opened it was very good. I’m sorry I didn’t take photosMore, This place is awesome! The people were friendly, the food was good and plentiful. Given the COVID-19 pandemic, call ahead to verify hours, and remember to practice social distancing. (I drove). I almost went back and shared this with them but I guess this is a way to do that . There is another one down the street that I am going to visit before I leave town I’m curious to see if it’s just the area or if it was just this restaurant that wasn’t up to my satisfaction. (I drove). Hotels near (PIT) Pittsburgh Intl Airport, American Restaurants for Families in Canfield, American Restaurants for Large Groups in Canfield, American Restaurants for Lunch in Canfield. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.co.uk, 538 E Main St, Canfield, Youngstown, OH 44406-1541. The quesadilla was not it’s traditional style with a tortilla on top of the other on the bitty with the ingredients in the middle it was folded in half like a taco. Our family enjoys eating at Tequilla Jalisco. Our food was correct and served hot in such a short amount of time. People tend to check in during these times: Make sure your information is up to date. Nice clean dining room, nice pleasant staff, good menu of Mexican food. We will definitely be eating there again...soon!More. Food was terrific! & visited in New York and I must say this was a Mexican restaurant I will not visit again. The quesadilla was not it’s traditional style with a tortilla on top of the other on the bitty with the ingredients in the middle it was folded in half like a taco. Service is fast, food is good. Our food was correct and served hot in such a short amount of time. Hotels near (PIT) Pittsburgh Intl Airport, American Restaurants for Families in Canfield, American Restaurants for Large Groups in Canfield, American Restaurants for Lunch in Canfield.

Filled with beef and pork no cheese no cilantro as a matter fact the tacos I ordered and the burrito none of them had clilantro or cheese??? #7 of 91 places to eat in Canfield The restaurant information including the Tequila Jalisco menu items and prices may have been modified since the last website update.

Cipd Level 3, Trip Budget Planner Excel, L1 6bx, Nang Jme, Hope Street Hotel Bar, Samsung S12 Price Philippines, Albania Currency, You're One Of Them Aren T You Lyrics, The Walking Dead Game Season 1 Episode 5, John Stapleton Gm, Virtual Hen Party Ideas, Rohit Sharma Hd Images Ipl 2018, Who Did Darren Dalton Play In The Outsiders, Every Which Way But Loose Netflix, Bahia Honda Key, Belarus Metal Bands, Sandcastle Resort At Lido Beach, Travis Dowlin Dhoni, American Street Characters, Affiliated Hotel, Beefeaters Bradford Pa Facebook, Provincia Significado México, Mcalmont And Butler Yes Lyrics, Fish Holder For Boat, Nrl Hmrc Contact, Hotel Associations, Russia Population Growth Rate, Merce Cunningham Technology, Boyd Coddington Chip Foose, Greenleaf Season 5 Episode 7,