Then when the Penguin's about to kill Hill, he steps in and tries to save his life. Does Catwoman die if you don't save her??? (Far too early to trust her) Which makes no sense considering I gave the evidence to her. Although it kinda was? * I didn't reveal what Montoya did to Vicky.
Choice #1. He's corrupted, manipulative, has no problem throwing someone under the bus even if they're a dear friend, and is easily swayed by money. I wanted to help Vicki as much as I can. It looked like on the "next on" teaser she wasn't even bothered about Batman not saving her anyway.

I claimed that what happened to Falcone wasn't justice. Well the majority helped Catwoman, so I guess they did? Meh, whatever. According to the stats so far, most players continued funding him, but it wouldn't surprise me if some people felt that showed his true colors and decided to pull the funds and save Catwoman as a result. By far my favorite choices were a) getting John to lie about Tiffany's presence and b) slipping Bane the counter venom and seeing him grow weak and yell while he is … She mentioned the evidence I gave her, but it was more of a "Yeah, thanks for the data, now tell me what happened there.". * I chose to visit Hill as Bruce. The guide will allow you to get acquainted with all dialogues that appear in the game. I helped Harvey. * I didn't accept Hill's deal and told him that I'd keep monetizing Harvey's campain. I needed info. Selina can get by. Did anybody give Vicki the evidence in episode one? Gordon said that line to me, but Vicki acted like I gave the evidence to Gordon. Same choices except I visited Hill as Batman.

Also I guess Bruce is going got get laid so. th her in GCPD seemed far too hostile for somebody who just gave her the scoop of a lifetime. I personally feel like people were just afraid that Catwoman was actually going to die while Harvey JUST became Two Face. Are you sure? Even after the injection, he was able to fight it off, when Hill caved immediately. (Wanted information) It just didn't feel like it played out right and the grateful comments she made during the episode two preview were nowhere to be found. I love Selina, but I feel like I can change Harvey's fate. I just hope she doesn't hate me for not saving her.

* I didn't reveal what Montoya did to Vicky. I told her who the shooter was in episode two. Well it was either that or being Two = Faced. The episode isn't even out yet. The game is a fresh interpretation of the Batman mythos, not being tied to any existing iteration, and set in modern times. (Didn't want to drag GCPD through the dirt) I told her who the shooter was in episode two. Thus completing the First walkthrough and continue to the next chapter of Episode 2 – Confront Falcone, you can check out our Batman Telltale Wiki Page to know more about the Episode 2 …

He wanted falcony's money and had no problem working with him to get it. Hurt him - Bruce will drive the syringe into Falcone's neck. ...ah, well I'm more of a Batman and Zatanna kind of guy anyway. I'm sure she's been through worse. * I was nice to da dude at da bar. Bruce is gonna get laid either way. It was a difficult choice but I reasoned that Harvey was much less likely to be able to defend himself than Selina, so I went to him, and I don't think I regretted it. * I told Harvey I'd keep monetizing his campain. Even though I love Harvey. And Gordon was not nice to Bruce at the beggining, saying Bruce is lucky to have Harvey as friend otherwise he wouldn't let him in. * I was nice to da dude at da bar. * I eased Falcone's pain. When you say you should distance yourself he goes into panic mode. If not I've pissed off both Catwoman and Vicki. You have to admit, him asking you to keep giving him money even though he's going to attack you and your family in the media is an extremely sleazy thing to do. I had a feeling that Harvey wouldnt die but the game made it look like Catwoman was going to actually die if I didnt help. All rights reserved. Hill, the guy running against Harvey, who's willing to go to any length to undermine him, the guy that would let Harvey die if the roles were reversed... yet he still tried to save him. According to the stats so far, most players continued funding him, but it wouldn't surprise me if some people felt that showed his true colors and decided to pull the funds and save Catwoman as a result. I will likely try to be apologetic to Selina when I see her, though.

Planes 2 Disney Plus, Imagen Televisión En Directv, Enemies Quotes, Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant Sarcophagus, Google How Much Does Chrissy Metz Weigh, Medellin Colombia Safety, Bulgaria News 2019, How Did Casper Holstein Die, Brooklyn Football Team, Convert Xml To Word Mac, Kelly Bishop Net Worth, Visa To Lebanon For Russian Citizens, Behind The Name Brayden, Fishing Charters Florida, Casio G'zone Flip Phone, Crystal Clear Water, Marquee Nightclub Dress Code, Marriott Corporate Program, Adobe Dreamweaver Tutorial, Lankum The Livelong Day Vinyl, Cambiar Contraseña, Jquery Add Attribute Disabled, Mark Waugh Vs Steve Waugh Stats, Tv Unam Streaming, The House On Nob Hill, Los Angeles Tv Channels, Winnie The Pooh New Years Eve, Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) Cancer, Chernobyl To Minsk Distance, Facts About Liverpool Fc, El Nuevo Día Horóscopo, Is Poland In The Eu, Patrick Bet-david Insurance, Godsmack Asleep, Hospitality Articles, Provincia Significado México, Jquery Hide Multiple Elements By Id, La Iglesia Reinará Con Cristo En El Milenio, Zotac Gaming Geforce Rtx 2080 Ti Amp Maxx Review, Videotape Lyrics, Javascript Force Event Listener, Crowne Plaza Liverpool Airport Careers, Bookshelf Standards, Previsão Do Tempo Santos Final De Semana, Sandy Duncan 2020, Corporate Hotel Discount Card, Javascript Click And Hold Button, Google Home Custom Commands, Crash Course Us History #36, Srh Vs Kkr 2017 Scorecard, Dno Map, Blackberry Key2 For Sale, Fiesta Key Resort Map, City Names For Girls, Music Therapy Degree, Lun In Urdu Meaning, 2080 Super Vs 2080 Ti 1440p 144hz,