Yeah, basically what ever option you choose Vazquez gets killed. The game was developed by Telltale Games under license from Gearbox Software, the developer of the Borderlands series, and 2K Games, its publisher. Comments Add a Comment. © Valve Corporation. August was initially pissed when he found out that the deal was fake and tried to kill Fiona and Sasha. If you blame Felix not much seems to happen although I chose that option after he died so maybe if he's still alive it's different, It doesn't matter who you blame Vasquez still ends up dead though. He does not stop Vallory even if she stabs Sasha, but he is still showing interest towards her on Helios - By getting shot for her and Fiona's sake, then before, and after killing the Traveler (if you choose August into your team). So much for choice. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. He reappears at the Atlas facility in Old Haven, trying to take custody of Gortys, and spends a great deal of time and energy chasing the group and tryin… Psycho Krieg and the Fantastic Fustercluck. Tales From The Borderlands Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. If you blame August it's revealed that Vallory is his mother, and in punishment she rips his nose ring right off. Borderlands Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. He specializes in seedy transactions. Tales from the Borderlands is an episodic interactive comedy graphic adventure sci-fi video game based on the Borderlands series, released in November 2014 for Android, iOS, Microsoft Windows, OS X, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, and Xbox One. This may be explained by Gortys only being able to copy the techniques of it's pilot, and Rhys had no idea of how to perform such an act. This article is a stub.

i told the honest truth and blamed Felix since he played everyone for the money. All rights reserved. Set some time after the events of Borderlands 2, the game's story centers around Hyperion employee At one point August was going to be a determinant character in episode 5. He purchases a fake Vault Key from Fiona and strikes a deal with Hyperion executive Vasquez to sell it to him.

However, the proceedings break down when the Vault Key breaks during the exchange, and Hyperion envoys Rhys and Vaughn flee the premises along with Fiona and her sister. FRANCHISE RELATED. August runs The Purple Skag and is a dangerous business man.

However, moments earlier, Gortys informs Rhys that she is unable to accomplish this.

If the player didn't blame August for the Vault Key deal in Episode 3, and stayed on his good side in later events, he will be available for the final fight against the Traveler in Episode 5. August is heartbroken by this and later asks Fiona if it was just for the money, or if she did like him. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. However, the proceedings break down when the Vault Key breaks during the exchange, and Hyperion envoys Rhys and Vaughn flee the premises along with Fiona and her sister. - Share your reason with the rest of the community. When August takes control of Gortys in Episode 5, he fires both fists at The Traveler as a rocket punch. His attack against The Traveler is made up of hand-to-hand boxing techniques, and ending with a dual rocket punch. Faved by 2 BTVA Members. August is a character who appears in Tales from the Borderlands. Tales from the Borderlands. August had an intimate relationship with Sasha until she used his job for a fake vault-key deal. blaming august is the best choise because august will get his ring ripped off and vazquez dies anyway so 2 birds 1 stone. My Reason: Characters left: 140 I Don't Have A Reason / I'll Add One Later.

I choose august...because i like Assquez ... his speech at the end of episode 2 was maybe the cause. August is a bandit on Pandora and the son of a powerful bandit boss, Vallory. Later he tells Fiona that there's no hard feelings, though he will most likely shoot her for his benefit. Afterwards during a fight August and Sasha start to argue on who breaks up officially with the other. I think blaming August is the funniest option. https://talesfromtheborderlands.fandom.com/wiki/August?oldid=11176.

All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.

He reappears at the Atlas facility in Old Haven, trying to take custody of Gortys, and spends a great deal of time and energy chasing the group and trying to recover her. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). And is there any difference scene for choosing him or Felix instead of that Hyperion CEO?

Jacksonville Population, Examples Of Honesty In The Bible, Devil You Know Boardwalk Empire, How To Avoid Crosstalk In Vlsi, Kota Iit, It Ain't Much But It's Honest Work Spanish, Mose Masoe Injury Video, Cities With Population Of 100 000 Or Less, Oberliga Hockey Standings, Jquery On Animation End, Global International School Jeddah Fees, Note 10 Plus Vs S20 Plus Camera, Radical Remission Criticism, Jonathan Liew Ashes, What Episode Does Alex Die In Roswell, Big Van Vader Wcw Debut, Mozambique Beach Resorts, Belarus Major Imports, How Did Angel End, The Wolf Among Us Romance Options, Mose Masoe Injury Video, Honor Thy Father Characters And Roles, Qué Tiempo Tiene, Harold Hopkins, Javascript Pdf Generator, Batman Telltale Season 1 Episode 3 Walkthrough, Love Names In Akwa Ibom, Long Island Drive-in Movie, Country With Highest Female Population 2020, Kaabil English Subtitle, Bet Awards 2020 Nominees, Singing And Reading Connection, Best Graphics Card For Video Editing, Combination Of Firewalls Is Called, Metro Ag Deutschland, Excelsior Uk,