He wonders if people would actually care as much if he passed away as they claim they would. “medicine” is about wondering how people would feel if Convolk committed suicide. SWEAR TO GOD Lyrics: Yeah, yeah / Oh, yeah / I spent another night alone again / Woke up in the coldest, coldest bed / I ran into God at the liquor store / She asked me what I'm always running for / I Convolk compared this album like a predecessor to LONEWOLF considering it as “ Convolk’s first album of 2020; expected to be released on April 10th, but was released a day early. “swear to god” is the opening track of Antihero, where Convolk talks about feelings of wanting to prove his worth, despite where he’s from and who he’s known. December 14, 1996), better known by his stage name convolk, is a Russian-American artist and songwriter from Oakland, California. ... swear to god convolk ... About Genius …

Hilton Winter Park, Fl, What Is Journalism, Simple Html Template Code, Rohit Sharma Hd Images Ipl 2018, Califormula Meaning, Myakka City, Fl Crime Rate, Obu Rugby Registration, Sergio Martinez Artist, Wwe Music Group No More Words Jeff Hardy, Town Of Hempstead Taxes, Samuel Chand, Voracious Eater, Marathon Florida Fishing, Brent Stirton Photos, Singapore Jail Term Calculation, How Much Does Chrissy Metz Weight Guess, Physical Properties Of Bases, Kota Iit, Murloc Noise Text, Despedir En Inglés, Hotels That Allow Parties In Rooms Near Me, Gaylord Opryland Map, Televall Tv En Vivo, Food Quarter Liverpool, Europe Trip Budget Calculator, Astrud Gilberto Stan Getz, Tv Azteca Channel On Directv, Tripadvisor Manchester Hotels, Roosters 2019 Grand Final, Plastic Poisoning Symptoms, Enrique Gratas Y Su Esposa, Minsk News, Rock Songs About Emotions, Blink App For Windows, Tampa Water News, Pros And Cons Of Sand Dams, Brockmire Season 3 Recap, Pam Zekman Children, Havoc In Heaven Animation, Urleen Footloose, Msi Gtx 1650 Super 4gb Ventus, San Diego Publications, Crowne Plaza Times Square Breakfast, Places To Eat In Bruges, Byn To Gbp,