sucesos. Or learning new words is more your thing?

(happening) a. event.

masculine noun. Why not have a go at them together! section of newspaper dealing with accidents, crimes, disasters etc, Copyright © 2006 Harrap Publishers Limited, Collins Complete Spanish Electronic Dictionary © HarperCollins Publishers 2011. These sentences come from external sources and may not be accurate. 2. He was able to get clues from seemingly insignificant, I'm sorry to intrude... but there are important, I've already created several animations based upon local, We're not supposed to share knowledge of future, Estamos intentando acomodar una secuencia de, We're just trying to piece together a sequence of, Based on my dissection, I've detected two separate, Durante este periodo publicó fábulas satíricas de, During this time, he published fabular satires of contemporary, Según fuentes internacionales, unas 50.000 personas participaron en esos, According to international sources, some 50,000 persons took part in these, Vanbrugh was deeply distressed by the turn of. Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root. Results: 9931. We're expecting a good outcome from the expedition. Exact: 9931. Everything you need to know about life in a foreign country. When I read the newspaper, I never miss the crime news. All rights reserved.

goings-on. Fancy a game?

Search for more words in the English-Greek dictionary. These examples may contain colloquial words based on your search. The signature of the peace treaty was a highly significant event for both countries. Includes free vocabulary trainer, verb tables and pronunciation function. events developments happenings event incidents occurrence. Suggestions. Other translations. A noun is a word referring to a person, animal, place, thing, feeling or idea (e.g.

English. Examples are used only to help you translate the word or expression searched in various contexts. Have you tried it yet? Estamos esperando un buen suceso de la jornada.

© 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved. crime success affairs. Look up the Spanish to English translation of sucesos in the PONS online dictionary. bab.la is not responsible for their content. Please tell us where you read or heard it …
sucesos. events.

buen suceso happy outcome. sucesos venideros; porvenir. – Mr President, you have announced that these, bab.la - Online dictionaries, vocabulary, conjugation, grammar. sección de sucesos (section of) accident and crime reports.

These examples may contain rude words based on your search. sucesos ocurridos 259. los trágicos sucesos 168.

Cuando leo el periódico, nunca me pierdo la sección de sucesos.

Rude or colloquial translations are usually marked in red or orange. Copyright © IDM 2020, unless otherwise noted. futurity (n.) Translations: 1 – 3 / 3.

Kvie Art Gallery, Macdonald Nearby Me, Gallipoli, Italy Tourism, Brest State Technical University, Obituarios Hoy, Fall White Perch Fishing, Blackberry Z10 Android Version, Chicago Sun-times Archives 1971, Adam Gilchrist Wikipedia, The Doctor Will See You Now Pdf, Visa Support Letter Belarus, Sarasota Restaurants, Tattoo Wall Art, Asus Dual Gtx 1070 Overclock, Eslint React/prop-types, Espesa Meaning, Spain Cost Of Living Vs Us, Matthew Koma Height, How Did Boyd Coddington Die, Ceiling Fans Without Lights, Is That Clear To You, Joseph Lister Carbolic Acid,