Sting vs Hogan/nWo and Austin vs. McMahon are 1a and 1b for me on the all time favorite storyline/feuds. It's impossible to watch that and not think of Owen. Watch and create more animated gifs like Sting first came down from the Rafters at gifs.com Share the best GIFs now >>> I probably haven't seen this episode in 20 years, so hang in there. Sting would then appear behind the nWo (either he came down from the rafters normally behind them, or he just jumped into the ring normally) while they were preoccupied with dummy Sting. 129 views. Elbow Drop ##Sting. So then after the promo they take the "dummy" (now actually Sting) and drape it over the top rope. Sting sent down a dummy version of himself to the ring, and made it look like an accident, sending dummy Sting through the ring, and making the nWo think Sting was hurt, or incapacitated. Can't really remember. Yeah, we didn't get the perfect payoff, but come on. Create and share your own GIFs, amazing moments and funny reactions with Gfycat Kota Ibushi must have studied this tape. And they only had one job and that was to not fuck up the payoff at starrcade. Crow Sting vs NWO was one of my favorite storylines of all time. I always loved how under the ring was depicted as hell whenever it involved Kane. He then either beat the fuck out of everybody in the ring, or he took out the one guy he was aiming for, and got out. Funniest part about this, Sting couldn't get the rope from the repel unhooked with the quick release, so he beat up the NWO while having the rope attached to him. I've never seen that second one, I wasn't much of a WCW guy in the 90s. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Sting used to always come down to the ring from the rafters. Link to the segment. Then they cut a mini promo & during that time, Sting replaced himself w/ the dummy. So IIRC, the Sting dummy went under the ring and the real Sting switched places with it. 120 views. Sting segment #Sting. With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Sting Gif animated GIFs to your conversations. Apparently hell is filled with ladders, tables, leprechauns, fire extinguishers, and a bucket containing Kurt Hennig's poo. sting #sting. Sting Rafters GIF. 124 views. I've been watching some attitude era clips and I feel like I'm seeing them for the first time...which is probably true, because I was too enthralled with WCW at the time.

I probably haven't seen this episode in 20 years, so hang in there. I was just thinking how awful in taste it would be if they had a fake Sting fall down the rafters after Owen Hart's death. See more WCW GIFs! Create and share your own GIFs, amazing moments and funny reactions with Gfycat 111 views. The NWO brought the Sting "dummy" up onto the ropes and Hogan said he was gonna yank the mask right off, only to reveal the real Sting underneath. And what did they do, fucked it up. He was feuding heavily with nWo at this time, and it was great overall. 50,199 views # fairy tail# fairy tail nalu# gajeel x levy# gray x erza# gray x juvia# gray x lucy# gray x ultear# jellal x erza# laxus x mirajane# loke x lucy# natsu x erza# natsu x lissana# natsu x sting# romeo x wendy# sting x lucy#sting x yukino. Everybody shitting on this saying "haha yeah WCW what fail" has obviously never even seen the segment in question. For those of you that don't know the backstory to this gif, I'll try and explain it from memory.

To me, there was nothing more important than Sting VS the nWo, not even Austin VS Rock or McMahon comes close. And holy shit Hogan wrestling the dummy is gold. Not quite. For those of you that don't know the backstory to this gif, I'll try and explain it from memory. Hogan goes to take a shot at it, unmasks it & Sting comes to life. I'd say it's one of the best storylines in wrestling of all time. See more stinging GIFs! With Tenor, maker of GIF Keyboard, add popular Sting Eucliffe animated GIFs to your conversations. He was feuding heavily with nWo at this time, and it was great overall. Share the best GIFs now >>> See more Sting GIFs! Dummy Sting comes down, surprises NWO. Yup. 314 views. Create and share your own GIFs, amazing moments and funny reactions with Gfycat Here is the full segment, which was actually pretty awesome. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the SquaredCircle community, Press J to jump to the feed. Another good one of these - "Sting" falls from the ceiling. Sting used to always come down to the ring from the rafters.

How Old Is Neil Donell, What Is The Best/proper Way To Create The Meta-data For Your Page?, Liverpool City Population, Issue Resolved Meaning, Documentary Photography Themes, Yue Yunpeng Movies, Nottingham To Birmingham Bus, Glo Best Western Nashville, Holguín Municipios, Fishing Spots Maitland Nsw, Sherbrooke Castle Hotel Menu, Evening Standard Logo, Blackberry 5810, Grant Dex, Visa Support Letter Belarus, Long Time No See Ep 1, Elegir En Inglés, Palm Pre 2, Booking Com Hampton By Hilton Liverpool, Anova Precision Cooker Review, Stainless Steel Undermount Sink, Who Won Buddy Vs Duff Wikipedia, Mtv Africa Music Awards 2016 Winners, Html Web Page Design Code Examples, Ultimas Noticias Noticiero Televisa, Icheb Eyeball, Restaurant Expo 2019, Matthew Koma Parents, Weird Things To Do In Bogotá, Hp Veer 2018, React Get Input Value On Button Click, Batman: Arkham Knight Trophy Guide Dlc, Kol Vs Hyd 2015 Scorecard, Nec E313, Allan Border Teammates, 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea Quotes, Guadalajara Coronavirus, The Dodo Soulmates, Blynk Server On Windows, Versículos De La Biblia Reina Valera 1960, Blink App For Windows, Plan A Trip To Hungary, Ai Ai Ai Meaning, Definition Of Disaster Management, Icca Central Semifinal, Bis(2-ethylhexyl) Phthalate Uses, Channel 46 Los Angeles Tv Schedule, Dom Events Meaning, Lucerne Hotel, Php Agency Compensation Plan, Blackberry Dtek50 Charger, Springwatch Presenter Sacked, Learning Web Design 5th Edition Materials, Harbour Hotel Richmond, Wildlife Tv Hosts, Jquery Datepicker Bootstrap 4, Cambridge Core, Hydro Ottawa Apprenticeship Program, Monterrey Clima, The Century America's Time Episode 11, The Koffee - Doubletree, Shane Watson Family, Birth Rate Chart, Customer Excellence Synonym, Ushuaiathings To Do, Teachers College Admissions, Feature Photojournalism, Rr Vs Kkr 2014 Super Over, Pritzker Twitter Trump, Radio La Voz Internacional Adventista, Jazz Messengers Discography, Josh Staumont Stats, Robin Smith George Floyd,