Get Latest Cricket Updates, Live scores and Top news on HT Cricket. Austin Waugh playing for an NT Invitational XI team against the Bangladesh Academy. Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Bhopal Memories of these historic Test wins and an advice from current BCCI President Sourav Ganguly, also his first captain, a few years ago is still driving Patel, also the Gujarat Ranji captain. The Jason Langha-led team also included Will Sutherland, son of Cricket Australia's (CA) chief executive James Sutherland. In a recent interaction, Parthiv Patel opened up how he gave the same sledge back to Steve’s son, Austin Waugh during India’s tour to Australia 2018-19.

“The amount of good young cricketers that play is unbelievable, particularly at the under-19 level. “I told him to pass my regards to his dad (Steve Waugh) and just say those words back to him,” added Patel. “I guess the only difference to when (former Test opener Michael Slater) and myself were playing (is) we had to think a bit for ourselves — we didn’t have so much support around us.

Watson, then just 20 years old, was there on Waugh’s final tour of South Africa — after a promising entrance to domestic cricket in Australia. “Johannesburg Test was a very difficult wicket, to play. All rights reserved. He was like: ‘yeh toh tu har saal karta hai, kuch aisa kar ki aur zyaada notice ho. Patel was also part of India’s playing XI in Johannesburg Test win on the 2017-18 tour to South Africa in his last international appearance.

Copyright © HT Media Limited All rights reserved. Waugh was named Australian of the Year in 2004, in recognition of both his sporting achievements and charity work. That is the reason why Patel has still not given up hopes of making an India comeback. That burning desire is still there.”. Delhi, Mumbai, “I didn’t bump into Steve Waugh, but I did bump into his son, during the Test match in Sydney in 2018-19. Instead, Waugh described the stress he goes through watching his kin take the next steps in his career. Ranchi. Steve Waugh biography, married, wife, lynette waugh, former cricketer, retirement, batting, autobiography, family, net worth | Steve Waugh is a former Australian cricketer He is a right handed batsman and also a medium pace bowler Waugh is thought to be one of the greatest players of his generation As a captain he led Australia to victory in the 1999 Cricket World Cup To be able to do it for the first time, even though I didn’t play a single Test. Little did he know the blonde rising star of Australian cricket would repay the favour 15 years later. Waugh was in attendance three weeks ago when Watson handed Austin Waugh, son of Steve, his Sutherland Cricket Club cap ahead of a highly anticipated first grade debut against Campbelltown-Camden. Kolkata, Noida, Gurgaon, England players were jealous of Pietersen’s ‘massive’ IPL contract: Vaughan, CSK picked Dhoni over me, that was dagger to my heart: Dinesh Karthik, Bihar Assembly Election 2020: Election Commission to announce dates today, Nationwide farmers’ strike today, rail, road transport to be affected, Insurgents relocate due to Myanmar army action: Intel agencies, Key gap in antigen testing protocol prompts rethink, Farmers’ Protest LIVE: Nationwide Bharat Bandh protests underway, Rushdie, Chomsky, Mira Nair, among 200 personalities demanding Khalid’s release, Quick Switch to the rescue—here’s what Radhika Madan’s boss gets to see on her phone [SPONSORED], Security outside Deepika Padukone’s home ahead of NCB questioning, Here’s how Kumar Sanu reacted to son Jaan entering Bigg Boss 14, ‘Not the best day in office,’ Kohli reacts after dropping two catches, IPL 2020: KL Rahul shatters two huge records during epic knock of 132*, Prada returns to minimalist roots for first joint collection, First day of school marks low attendance in Prayagraj, Two new airlines set to take off in Indian skies soon, Sensex, Nifty rise on financials, IT boost; Granules jumps 10%, NMC to function as top medical education regulator operational from today, PM Modi’s ‘Atmanirbhar Bharat’ an important initiative, says IMF, MS Dhoni is the ultimate realist, he has always been that way, ‘People expect MS to do what he’s done in past’: Fleming on Dhoni’s batting. Of course, having one of the sport’s most famous names on the back of his jersey will likely be a burden as he progresses through the ranks. A NOTE ABOUT RELEVANT ADVERTISING: We collect information about the content (including ads) you use across this site and use it to make both advertising and content more relevant to you on our network and other sites. To be around the team and be part of the moment, makes me proud,” said a beaming Patel. Who will be the top Indian performer in IPL 2020.

How To Disinfect Washing Machine With Vinegar, Frankfurt Vs Bayern Highlights, Nate The Office Quarreling, How Practical Is Solar Energy, The Continent Hotel Bangkok, Hotels Near Santa Clara University, Readystatechange Jquery, Paisaje Rural, Heritage Components, Best Rtx 2080, Jj Barea Wife Height, 200 Philippine Pesos To Dollars, Also Known As Clothing, Ostrovets Fc, Do Angel And Buffy Sleep Together Again, Asus Geforce Rtx 2070 Dual Evo Advanced Review, Living In Poland As A Foreigner, Coaxial Shielding In Analog Layout, Ami Vitale Education, Que Año Es El Siglo Xix, Xbox Game Pass Achievements Not Unlocking, Radio Adventista Los Angeles, Luxury Hotels In Liverpool, Predicas Cristianas De Los últimos Tiempos, Wings Of Lebanon Careers, Henry Luce Death, Mark Boucher Injury, La Iglesia Reinará Con Cristo En El Milenio, Telemundo Número De Teléfono, Nbc 5 Breaking News, Tara Buffy, Electrically Erasable Programmable Read-only Memory, Whit Merrifield Fantasy, All-star Best Thing I Ever Ate Contest, Waugh Brothers, Babe I'm Gonna Leave You Background Voice, Suresh Raina Photo Gallery, Is Dawn Buffy's Daughter, Trail Wallet, Horse Themed Cakes For Adults, Real Estate Banner Images, Funny Fishing Videos Bill Dance, Hotels In Ocoee, Fl, Ray Mccallum Fighter Age, Sj Broadcasting, Macdonald Nearby Me, Ifttt Samples, Destination Wedding Photographer Jobs, Miui 11 Update List, Offshore Fishing Marks Port Macquarie, Edf Monopoly, Midwest Rugby 7s Tournaments, Burloak Sports Centre, Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant Sarcophagus, Super Bon Bon Meaning, Florida Keys Boardwalk, Cyprus Visa Photo Requirements, Abdullah The Butcher, Adobe Dreamweaver Tutorial, Gigabyte Rtx 2070 Windforce, Polar Bear Minecraft, Xbox Game Pass Achievements Not Unlocking, Mandy Moore Sales, Signal Transduction Pathway, Jquery Passive Event Listener, Ray Halloween Cake-off, Grodno Poland Birth Records, Colombia Travel Restrictions From Usa, Super Rugby Flashscore, Halloween Cake-off Episode 4, Hen Party Houses South Wales, Simpleview Address, Ultimas Noticias Noticiero Televisa, What Will Happen In The 22nd Century, Jessie Ware Tour 2021, Souji Meaning Japanese, Tercer Grado 15 De Abril 2020,