"[12] In March 2016, Peters' Axanar Productions filed a motion to dismiss or strike Paramount and CBS's claims, saying the elements mentioned in the court filing are not protected by copyright and is seeking premature relief from a work, the Axanar feature film, that does not exist. On Tuesday, in celebration of Star Trek Day, StarTrek.com introduced an updated version of that video.. On behalf of myself and Ryan Webber, my co-writer and co-producer on Federation Rising, we appreciate your initial support and are saddened that we cannot bring you what we believe was a fantastic feature film. An early effort to achieve something more was John Cosentino's Paragon's Paragon, which was an unofficial adaption of James's Blish's "Spock Must Die!," an early Star Trek spinoff novel. [15] The creation and release of Axanar would only be allowed on these terms.[16][17][18]. Best Seller in Cinematography. It is the seventh production in the Star Wreck movie series, and the first of professional quality and feature length. https://sto.gamepedia.com/index.php?title=Axon&oldid=342340. Mighty verse! After beaming an away team down to the surface, they arrived at the edge of Axion, and were met by Inyx. While this is a sign of the current climate that we find ourselves in with Star Trek fan films, I want to personally thank CBS for reaching out to me, rather than including us in their ongoing lawsuit against Axanar. Qapla’! Fan-made productions must provide a disclaimer indicating that Star Trek intellectual property is owned solely by CBS Studios. Fan-made productions must be original stories and must be short (less than 30 minutes in total for a single storyline). Support The Ongoing Internet TV Series! While we initially planned to debut our Kickstarter for Federation Rising this Saturday, we hope that you will instead stand with us as we announce an original sci-fi project that Ryan and I have been co-developing in addition to Federation Rising. More Memory Beta, non-canon Star Trek Wiki. In 2168, the Columbia approached Erigol, hoping to make repairs after a disastrous engagement with the Romulans. We’re incredibly excited to tell you about this completely original story that follows the ideals set forth by Star Trek that Ryan and I have been such huge fans and admirers of our entire lives. The film ran for an hour and was shot on 16mm film using a full-size recreation of the Bridge set. On June 26, 2016, during the Axanar lawsuit, CBS and Paramount released a set of guidelines for Star Trek fan films to follow.

Barracuda Beach Resort Lekki, How To Pronounce Demagogue, Rtx 2080 Super Power Supply, Kazakhstan Ethnic Conflict, Mercies In Disguise Pdf, 2080 Ti Unlock Power Limit, Work It Girl, Nec Phone Systems Troubleshooting, Superar Present Perfect, Mandy Moore Choreographer Imdb, Html5 Game Development Tools, Dry Dock Cafe Menu, George Reissfelder Wife, Blackberry Q10 2020, European Tourism Association, The Dodo Soulmates, Ashlie Brillault Daughter, Tornado Warning Ct Today, Group Travel Deals, Program Registered Contractor, How To Bass Fish With Plastic Lizards, Corporate Hotel Discount Card, Nbc Chicago Antenna Channel, California Hotel And Restaurant Association, Reading Stabbing, Best Time To Visit Iguazu Falls, How Old Is Shane West In A Walk To Remember, Awit Awards 2018 Winners, Arantxa Loizaga Age, Waitress Musical Tour Cast, Belarus Metal Bands, Dirty Jobs Tagline, Hilary Duff Makeup Tutorial December 2019, Scandic Palace Hotel Copenhagen, Dc Showcase: Adam Strange Full Movie, Designing Effective Instruction 7th Edition Citation, Do Ruby And Liam Get Married, Era In A Sentence Easy, Carbon Offset Projects Bc, Edf Renewables Glassdoor, Periodo De Medellin, Laptop Graphics Card Price, Abs Workout Gym, Sse Stockholm Login, Bird Identification Pictures, Barnstaple Leisure Centre, Milania Giudice Weight Loss, Ajer Transfermarkt, Hydropower Political Impacts, Today You Will Be With Me In Paradise'' Sermon, Mayora Portal, Diarios Grupo Clarín, Allan Border Teammates, Cities With Population Of 100 000 Or Less, Resume Database Wordpress Plugin, European Newspapers In English, The Needle And The Damage Done Lyrics, Signature Investments Llc, I Am Not Your Perfect Mexican Daughter Book Pdf, Bogota, Colombia Things To Do, Php Agency Scripts, Akula Class Submarine, Alexis Bledel Son, Column Chart, Ahla Logo, Corporate Hotel Discount Card, Cornbread And Butterbeans, Hotel Savoy Prague, Jquery Mobile App Development, Nasobuco En Español, Beta Sam Gov Reviews, Chand Sitare Phool Aur Khushboo Songs Pk, International Wedding Photography Awards, Blackberry Z3 Review, Kfty Tv, Blackberry Z10 Battery Original, Chrissy Metz Interview 2020, Who Is Megan Mccubbin Mother, Buddy Hackett Son, Sports Fans United, Detachment Full Movie Streaming, Intrinsic Synonym, Quoc Ngu, Paisaje Artificial, Https Www Sps Gov Sg Connect Us Covid-19 Phone Call Matters, Bridge Builder Game, Braden Pronunciation, Breathe In, Breathe Out Lyrics Jimmy Buffett,