Here are some other articles that talk about truth: Bible Verses About Loneliness: 22 Helpful Quotes. Our goal is to build one another up. I need examples!’ and on and on… her message really was one of love and a solid warning to feed on the Word and everyone totally missed the forest for the trees as they say.

I love this.

Our goal is to share the truth, and help the other person to understand it. But when spoken with a pure desire to help, short-term hurt leads to long-term growth. As His followers who are being conformed to His image … It was a true gift. He concedes that truth must be presented lovingly, but actually love compels us to present truth and refute error. Spend a few minutes to plant a quick Seed.

I am so glad the Bible has some guidance on this issue. Ephesians 4:29 (NIV). Something went wrong. This would be deception of a most dangerous kind.

Only when we are fully surrendered to the guidance of the Holy Spirit can we know we are doing what He wants us to do. that it may give grace to those who hear” (Ephesians 4:29 ESV).eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'whatchristianswanttoknow_com-leader-1','ezslot_9',120,'0','0'])); The Holy Bible, English Standard Versioneval(ez_write_tag([[336,280],'whatchristianswanttoknow_com-large-mobile-banner-2','ezslot_8',121,'0','0'])); “Scripture quotations are from The Holy Bible, English Standard Version® (ESV), YouTube video: “The Voice of Truth” by Casting Crowns. We must seek to build the person up and glorify God at the same time.eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'whatchristianswanttoknow_com-banner-1','ezslot_5',118,'0','0'])); Our opinions and feelings must not guide our discussion. Robert, I think if we pray about it, we will avoid a whole lot of stuff. I enjoy reading, creating digital art, and exploring Boston with John.

We must be sure that we are motivated by God’s love and not our selfish motives.eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'whatchristianswanttoknow_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_1',116,'0','0'])); Developing a relationship with the person, or people, with whom you are going to talk creates an openness in which you will more likely be heard.

Who is this man Jesus? ( Log Out /  Too many times this simply means ‘an acceptance of anything and everything’. Should Christians Debate Over Differing Views Of Doctrine?

Today’s culture is a culture of ‘tolerance’.

In the early 21st Century, love demands that we never hurt someone’s feelings.

( Log Out /  We should be seeking to help the one with whom we are speaking. Christians are responsible for helping one another mature. what has she ever done? Yes.

Notify me of followup comments via e-mail, Previous post: Bible Verses About Loneliness: 22 Helpful Quotes. Great article. Robert. I pray that you’ll hear God’s voice as He speaks to you through His Word. eval(ez_write_tag([[336,280],'whatchristianswanttoknow_com-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_7',122,'0','0'])); Robert Driskell received a Bachelor of Arts degree in both Pastoral Ministries and Biblical Studies from Mid-America Christian University in 1995. Those who remain in me, and I in them, will produce much fruit. Saturday Sampler: September 13 — September 19. In appreciate your teaching on this Robert.

En Que Año Nacieron Los Milenios, El Ciudadano, Townsville Stadium Opening Tickets, The Devil You Know Pazuzu, New West Police Salary, Margaret Bourke-white Gandhi Photos, Dixie Whiskey Lyrics, Geforce Gtx 1080 Ti 11gb, Lance Klusener Batting, Bet Awards 2019 Host, Kelly Egarian, Batman F Catwoman, Macdonald Nearby Me, 2 Slot Rtx 2080, Dog Co Author, Guo Degang Net Worth, 770 Am Radio Pittsburgh Pa, Php Echo Multiple Variables, How Did Boyd Coddington Die, St James Park, London, How To Install Rtx Voice On Gtx, Hotel Yang Ada Jacuzzi Dalam Bilik, Bookshelf Dimensions Cm, Biopharma Conferences 2020, Cruise Ship For Lease, Godsmack Asleep, Cyprus Visa Policy, St Regis Bangkok,