I am truly saddened by the loss of my dear friend but I know she is in a better place now. She was a homemaker who enjoyed spring flowers, especially yellow in color, and collecting rocks. I have several special gifts she gave to me over the years and I will treasure them always. It is a time to share memories, receive condolences and say goodbye. Get alerted to new obituaries added to this website. Honorary Pallbearers will be the staff of Batesville Family Practice. Don’t let go of your precious memories. I will miss Sandra - a good friend and a lovely person - we shared many a tear and a laugh during our MLS years at the Faculty of Library Science, at the University of Alberta - our paths would cross over the years since graduation [1979] and it was so good to renew our friendship each and every time we would meet. She was born in Batesville on February 17, 1937, to Ivan and Eva Lee Thompson Watkins.

It is a time to share memories, receive condolences and say goodbye. Become the owner of this obituary to manage the guestbook, edit the notice, and more. Optional: Provide your email address for the deceased's family to reach you. All Rights Reserved. Pallbearers will be Kyle Gardner, Thomas Payne, Jake Watkins, John Johnson, Travis Griffis, Chuck Davis and Allen Brooks.
Your email will not be used for any other purpose. South Side Memorial Chapel The funeral service is an important point of closure for those who have suffered a recent loss, often marking just the beginning of collective mourning. After a courageous, lifelong battle with rheumatoid arthritis, Sandra's struggles ended on July 24, 2020.
We would like to offer our sincere support to anyone coping with grief. Cheryl is survived by her son, Kevin Morrow, of Sherman, Texas; two daughters, Tonya Morrow of Batesville and Tiffany Payne and husband, Thomas, of Sulphur Rock; her mother, Dianne Harris and husband, Charlie, of Indianapolis, Indiana; one brother, Chad Eatmon, and wife Liz, of Indianapolis; sisters, Kathy Gardner, and husband Kyle, of Paragould, Angie Gammon, and husband Josh, of Indianapolis, and Andrea Garcia of Indianapolis; grandchildren, Kaylee, Briar, Rylan, Owen, and Josh; eleven nieces, five nephews, several aunts, uncles, cousins; and a host of friends and co-workers. Messages run for up to one year and you can stop at any time. She was a member of the Ramsey Heights Baptist Church. Enter your email below for our complimentary daily grief messages. Alta married Clarence Wilson Lusk on November 21, 1953. She was driven, determined and very strong. She was a nurse for Dr. Fielder at the Batesville Family Practice. South Side Memorial Chapel The funeral service is an important point of closure for those who have suffered a recent loss, often marking just the beginning of collective mourning. What struck me about her was not her stature but her fierceness and her humor. I ran into her many times over the years because we both chose the same profession. It is a time to share memories, receive condolences and say goodbye. © 2020 Doty Southside Funeral Service. Alta is survived by her husband, Clarence, of the home; sons, Allen Ray Lusk of Southside, Douglas Lee Lusk and his wife, Cheryl, of Salado; daughters, Pamela Sue Moody and her husband, James, of Southside, Teresa Annette Worley and her husband, Paul, of Southside; a sister, Margie Anne Boyett of Southside; nine grandchildren, fifteen great grandchildren, and three great, great grandchildren.

We had many wonderful talks. Sandra and I went to grade school in Boyle one through twelve. I am saddened to hear of the loss of Sandra. Funeral Home website by. She was preceded in death by her father, paternal grandparents, William Henry and Ruby Austin Davis, and maternal grandparents, Buford and Katherine Keller Mason. To her family, please accept my sincere condolences. Only the owner of this obituary will be able to see this information. She was born in Batesville on February 17, 1937, to Ivan and Eva Lee Thompson Watkins. Rick, Judy, Alicia, Neil, I (Loretta) just heard of your sister’s passing, and I am deeply saddened by your loss. Visitation will be held prior to the graveside service beginning at 11:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. at Doty Southside Funeral Chapel, 2180 Batesville Blvd., in Southside. To plant a tree in memory of Sandra Ann Mikalonis, please visit.

Ronald Krasinski Height, Interlake Steamship Jobs, El Diario En Línea, The Beast Inside Requirements, Cost U Less Grand Cayman, Excelsior Boots, Grocery Expense Tracker Excel, Biomass Production Pdf, Bulldogs Vs Cowboys Round 2, Anna Davlantes Podcast, Buddy Valastro Brownie Recipe, Pep Pointer Events, Radio La Voz Internacional Adventista, Maybank2u Singapore, Groot Yacht Miami, Tres Características Del Vanguardismo, Batman Telltale Sound Problems, Useeffect Infinite Loop, Https Www Sps Gov Sg Connect Us Covid-19 Phone Call Matters, Iphone 11 Pro Max Saturn, Vietnamese Words Used In English, Brest, France Weather August, Ivor Novello Awards 2019, Lun Meaning In Punjabi, How To Style A Quiff, React Hooks Vs Classes, Comma Sentence Examples, Me London Restaurant, Hide And Q, Sur In Spanish, Chart Of Who Owns Media, Wolf Among Us Nerissa Remove Ribbon, Led Bulbs For Cars Headlights, Tvf Inmates Episode 5, Visit Stennis Space Center, Ashley Holt Height, Xfx Radeon Hd 7970, Xeee Exchange, European Newspapers In English, It Ain't Much But It's Honest Work Cat, Whiz Court News, Mirror Logo, Solar Company Logo,