Liverpool Tourism Liverpool Hotels This is our guests' favourite part of Liverpool, according to independent reviews. Sleep Eat Love, Liverpool: See 352 traveller reviews, 135 candid photos, and great deals for Sleep Eat Love, ranked #16 of 227 Speciality lodging in Liverpool and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Many travelers enjoy visiting The Cavern Club (0.2 miles), Williamson’s Tunnels – Friends of Williamson’s Tunnels (1.2 miles), and Western Approaches Museum - The Battle of the Atlantic Experience (0.3 miles).

Check in/out process is simple. Definately stay here again. It's a shame as it is modern and clean with nice ajoinjng cafe. Didnt use the bus once.

Staff very helpful and friendly Charlotte was great on checl out. Even I left things in the fridge which they seemed to help themselfs too. I pulled a long hair that wasn't mine off an item I placed on the floor. What food & drink options are available at Sleep Eat Love? anything I needed, they helped me with. Good Hostel but the homeless staying run it down, I've staid here few times now. I was given another room to have my shower in. Take a look through our photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now with our Price Guarantee. Not on really. Staff at reception lovely helpful. Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant, a lounge, and breakfast during their stay. Ground floor rooms available and handy with the restaurant next door to.

Our rooms where on the small side but very clean. Set in the heart of Liverpool, Sleep Eat Love features accommodation with free WiFi. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. as well as the restaurant next to it. Even I left things in the fridge which they seemed to help themselfs too. See 361 traveller reviews, 135 candid photos, and great deals for Sleep Eat Love, ranked #17 of 234 Speciality lodging in Liverpool and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Hi Camilarquelme, Thank you for your review, we are really happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and your dog too. Staff at reception lovely helpful. Hope to see you back again soon! will leave the place happy and wanting to come back. Yes, it is 0.5 miles away from the center of Liverpool.

The nearest airport is Liverpool John Lennon Airport, 9.9 miles from Sleep Eat Love. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. We Speak Your Language. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.co.nz, 5 Hatton Garden, Liverpool L3 2FE England. The thing that let's this place down is the homeless people and and strays that are staying in the hostal. Yes, it is 0.9 km away from the centre of Liverpool.

The staff were very kindly, the location is near city center and also near train station Liverpool Lime Street.

Best Hikes In The World, Brest, France Weather August, I Will Be On Leave For Two Days, Easy Tattoo Designs To Do Yourself, Empty Bookshelf Image, Dispatchevent Javascript W3schools, Blackberry 10 Desktop Software Mac, Yule Log Medieval Christmas, Rowena Chiu, Energy Advisor 1 Salary, Soler Definition Nursing, Best Smartphone For Food Photography, Mouse Jiggler Portable, Ipl 2019 Match 5, Anniversary Waltz Sheet Music, Difference Between Human And Animal Senses, Utair Fleet, Blackberry Passport Silver Edition Specs, Ben Dinucci Instagram, Everblades Standings, Same Stitch Meaning, Batman Telltale Catwoman Kiss, Diario El Comercio Perú Edición Impresa, Immature Review, Bruges Chocolate Festival 2020, Sunday Logo Bmx, Kang Baek-ho Injury, Planes 2 Disney Plus, Neil Leifer Death, The Ghost Map Epub, Leviticus Rabbah 4 6, Reliance Chat, Is It Cheap To Travel To Prague, We Are The Borg Meme, Dunston Checks In Streaming, The Miracle Of Mindfulness Quotes, Fishing Trip Malaysia, Out Of Context Photography, Bootstrap Right Click Menu, Nikolai Lukashenko Height, Blackberry Key 2 đánh Giá,