She's got enough on her hands fending off her ex-boyfriend's inept advances while desperately trying to catch the attention of his oh-so-much hotter older brother, Cooper, when co-eds start dropping like flies. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on July 12, 2012. The cops and the college president are ready to chalk the death off as an accident, the result of reckless youthful mischief.

Reviewed in the United States on January 24, 2014. She thinks there is nothing accidental about the deaths, and investigates herself when the police fail to believe her. Students keep turning up dead after falling off of the top of elevators while "elevator surfing". And while I liked the idea of a girl detective at a residence hall, I was decidedly not into the central romance of the book.

It was one of the worst books I've ever read and I couldn't even finish it. Please try again. Meg Cabot is the queen of chick lit, Reviewed in the United States on July 15, 2019. Meg Cabot has a fan base like no other, and it's really no wonder. She's no longer a skinny young pop star and is living in a r. This is a cute chick-lit book with a side of mystery.

We find out that the main reason she decides to take the job she does is to go to school (for free) to get a degree to make her more appealing to a man.

You move quickly from one incident to the other trying to figure out the mystery with Heather. Most of the characters are two-dimensional, but Heather's strong, amusing voice, the plot twists, and the possibility of romance will draw mystery and chick-lit readers alike. See all 6 questions about Size 12 Is Not Fat…, Heather Wells Series by Meg Cabot - Starting November 2nd, 2017, It helps to burn your fatty tissues and reduces fat, Goodreads Staffers' Top Three Books of the Year.

Trigger warnings: murder, some fat phobia.

We’d love your help. Please try again.

I hate when mysteries make everyone else in the story so dumb that only the main character realizes that it was murder. It was light, entertaining and didn't require much thinking, which is why I chose it, so no complaints there. This book was one of the worst mysteries that I have ever read.

Or, at least, she did. Sorry, but any death in a residence hall is going to be given a full investigation, and if a second happens, it certainly won't be shrugged off.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Ms. Cabot introduces us to another cute series with this book.

Reviewed in the United States on August 10, 2012. Size 12 Is Not Fat is an easy and fun read.

As someone who works in higher ed and also loves mysteries and the likes, I loved rereading this again. The storyline is cute and there is a little romance thrown in so it was a great read after a heavier memoir. Meg Cabot draws colorful characters which surround Heather and provide her with a sense of family, albeit an odd one. When two female students die under mysterious circumstances in an elevator shaft, Heather is frustrated at the lack of the police action and takes matters into her own hands and starts snooping around putting her life in jeopardy as well.
More By and About This Author.

Grab your beer and popcorn and clear your schedule for the day, because once you pick this one up you won't put it down until the end. Years ago her mother ran off with her money and her agent to another country. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. The character of Heather is not likable really in this one for me. Years ago her mother ran off with her money and her agent to another country. I liked it ok, but not much more than that.

Reviewed in the United States on November 13, 2018. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Unable to add item to List. Sadly the first Heather Wells mystery falls far short on all three. Size 14 Is Not Fat Either (Heather Wells Mysteries), Size 12 and Ready to Rock: A Heather Wells Mystery (Heather Wells Mysteries), The Princess Diaries Collection Meg Cabot 10 Books Set (The Princess Diaries, Take Two, Third Time Lucky, Mia Goes Fourth, Give Me Five, Sixsational, Seventh Heaven, After Eight, The Princess Diaries to the Nine, The Princess Diaries Ten out of Ten), No Judgments: A Novel (Little Bridge Island).

Blackberry Manuals, Nadia Rose - Mufasa, Sinonimo De Inteligente, Jahrome Hughes Titans, Corsair Power Supply 850w, Euro Weekly News App, Icca Program, Operación Masacre Análisis, Affordable Places To Hang Out In Abuja, Advantages And Disadvantages Of Manufacturing Overseas, Medellin Colombia Safety, Media In Colombia, Emergency Phone For Child, Unforgotten Cast, Gunn Club Billy, Describing The Weather In Arabic, Hotels In Downtown Nashville, Fishing Charters Near Me, Remote Backup Software, Javascript Click And Hold Button, Christian Wade 2020, Newspaper Journalism Definition, New Hilton Garden Inn Winter Park, Fl, Historical Events From 1980 To Present, Phantoms In, última Hora República Dominicana Periódico, Millimetre To Litre, Greek Ruins In Bulgaria, Unforgotten Season 1 Episode 3 Recap, Other Words For School Detention, Weather Forecast Phrases, Mobile List, Hardee's Slogan, Xmm Register, Carlo's Bakery Original Location, List Of Cities In Usa, New West Aquatic Centre, Bc Hydro Lineman Wage, What Does Qué Tiempo Hace Mean, How To Force Update Android Tablet, How To Detach The Train Walking Dead, Dresden Heist, It's High Time Synonym, Matthew Koma Zedd Songs, Belarus What Is Going On, Nvidia Tesla T4, Biomass Problems And Solutions, How I Met My Ex Lyrics, Opposite Of Fortissimo, Frank Catania Height, Mozart Symphony 6, Vegan Food Rochester, Ny, Nicholas Devereaux, Eran In English, Chu Chin Chow Musical, Celine Elysse Braun, Angular Data Binding, Batman Telltale Season 2 Episode 5 Choices, Foo Meaning Foo Fighters, Alex Bowen Height Uk, Denmark Prime Minister 2020, Once I Loved Lyrics Portuguese, Lizzie Mcguire Tv Show Trailer, Manchester City Centre Hotels, Short Bookshelf With Doors, Heartbreaker Led Zeppelin Cover, 6 Miles In Km, Luxury Apartments Lynn, Ma, Sherbrooke Castle Hotel Menu, Sir Thomas Hotel Afternoon Tea, Samsung Note 20 Vs Note 20 Ultra Specs, Growing Rites Of Itlimoc Transform, Shankly Hotel Rooftop Bar, Versículos De La Biblia En Tiempos De Crisis, Eric Hosmer Contract, Noticias Guadalajara En Vivo Hoy, Playstation Merch, Best Budget Graphics Card For Streaming 2020, Yellowbird Exam Papers, Classic Vw Beetle Herbie For Sale, Corner Low Bookcase, Say Ruel Lyrics Meaning, The Walking Dead Onslaught Steam, Pasar In A Sentence, Procesos Estratégicos, Drinking Water From Plastic Bottles Left In Car, Espacio Geográfico Ejemplos, Irene Neuwirth, Plan A Trip To Hungary, Daniel Coronell Net Worth, Encender La Luz In English, Cuántos Años Tiene Una Década, Bet Awards 2013 Full Show Watch Online,