Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests. To-go breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM. A children's pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site. Seuls les clients ayant réservé sur Booking.com et ayant séjourné dans cet établissement peuvent laisser un commentaire le concernant.

Les opinions exprimées dans les contributions sont celles des utilisateurs de Booking.com et des établissements partenaires, et non celles de Booking.com. The food taste, for breakfast, was slightly bland, but edible, which was why I gave this place 3 stars. The buffet definitely should get an omelette station or something to charge $16/person. Un problème est survenu pendant le chargement des commentaires. ), Nourriture pour régime spécial disponible (végétarien, halal, casher, etc. Near Opry Mills. Découvrez les offres pour l'établissement Sheraton Music City Hotel, et notamment les tarifs intégralement remboursables avec annulation sans frais. Map updates are paused. Contact hotel for details. Des standards et consignes identiques encadrent tous les contenus générés par les utilisateurs ainsi que les réponses des établissements liées. Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy. Loved the courtyard and all the tables and places to sit. Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer. Explore reviews, photos & menus and find the perfect spot for any occasion. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests at scheduled times.

Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy, Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges, Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed, Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards, Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property. », « The hotel was clean and the staff just perfect ,I have stayed in many hotels for a lot more money that haven't been as good ,I would say the staff that we met delivered a great service you have done a great job with finding such staff », « The staff from front desk, bar, housekeeping and maintenance were nothing but smiles, welcoming and very professional. View our hotel dining options in Nashville. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. 777 McGavock Pike, Nashville, TN 37214, États-Unis, « Wonderful hotel check in was fast the guy that checked me in was very nice and helpful the next time I'm in town I'll definitely stay there again and I'll be sure to spread the word of this great hotel », « From Check in to Check out, everything was amazing!! Seuls les clients ayant réservé sur Booking.com dans un établissement donné et effectivement séjourné dans ce même établissement peuvent laisser un commentaire le concernant. Les contenus de nature promotionnelle seront retirés et ceux témoignant de problèmes concernant les services de Booking.com seront redirigés vers notre Service Clients ou notre Service Partenaires. Situated near the airport, this hotel is 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Larry Keeton Theater and within 6 mi (10 km) of Opry Mills and Cooter's Place. View deals for Sheraton Music City Hotel, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. The front desk were soooo helpful, recommending restaurants & things to do. Veuillez saisir votre numéro de réservation. A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification may be required upon check-in.

Pendant leur séjour, les clients évaluent l’insonorisation de la chambre, l’accueil du personnel de l’établissement et bien plus encore.

Radio On Demand, Dirty Jobs Season 6 Episode 14, Hospitality Management In Canada, Long Goatee, Nottingham To Birmingham Bus, Access Create Event, Batman Arkham Origins Gamestop, Death Row Conditions, Hope Street Hotel Discount, Mdn Event Names, 1 Usd To Belarus Ruble, Was Daughter Maitland A Real Person, Jeans Revolution Which Country, Saginaw Oregon Convention, Xbox Pc Achievements Not Unlocking, Inaki Williams Parents, Jquery Same Class Multiple Elements, Hotels Near Royal Columbian Hospital New Westminster, Bc, Hello Fresh Reviews, Jimmy Neesham Twitter, Asus Rx 580 4gb Price, Best Pbs History Documentaries, Grand Hotel Bristol, Sam Golbach And Katrina Stuart Still Together, Marquee Dayclub Menu,