Rotimi Walk with Me is an extended play by Nigerian-American recording artist Rotimi. He continued his studies at Northwestern University and graduated with a bachelor's degree in Communication with a minor in Business in 2010.[3]. Rotimi has performed on stage, opening for Jennifer Hudson, T.I., Estelle, and NERD; he also performed on BET’s show 106 and Park[7] and appeared in R&B singer Keyshia Cole's music video "Trust and Believe" as Cole's unfaithful boyfriend.

Rotimi is the lead model/spokesperson of rapper T.I. 07. Download new EP by Rotimi – Walk With Me mp3/zip.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. [citation needed] His videos have been featured on international and U.S. based entertainment media including MTV, MTV Base, and VH1 Soul. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Hit the download button below to get it. In 2015, American rapper and executive producer of Power, 50 Cent signed Rotimi to his label, G-Unit Records. [9] In 2017 he released his first debut EP called Jeep Music Vol.1. 4. Hit the download button below to get it.

Digital Music. In 2016, Rotimi released "Doin it", a single from his 5-track project, Summer Bangerz. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Rotimi Artist Overview Albums. Early life and education. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. At his first trial with acting, Rotimi auditioned and subsequently got his first acting role on Boss as drug dealer Darius Morrison. Olurotimi Akinosho (born November 30, 1990), known professionally as Rotimi, is a Nigerian-American actor, singer, and model. Following this, he starred in Imperial Dreams at the 2014 Sundance Film Festival, which later won for "Best of NEXT".[5]. [citation needed]. The EP was released on May 24, 2019, by FrontRo Music Group and Empire Distribution. Foreign Music, Full Album Learn how your comment data is processed. Find Rotimi discography, albums and singles on AllMusic. Nigerian American singer, Rotimi is back on Naijapeek media with his latest EP project titled “Walk With Me” available for your listening pleasure. There's a problem loading this menu right now. [8] He also released his first G-Unit single "Lotto" featuring 50 Cent. Get all the lyrics to songs on The Beauty of Becoming and join the Genius community of music scholars to learn the meaning behind the lyrics. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Rotimi next appeared in the high grossing film, Divergent (2014). [2] He attended Columbia High School, where he was a standout on both the varsity basketball team and the honors choir. “Walk With Me” is a 7 tracks project. “Walk With Me” is a 7 tracks project. Forever Rotimi. Rotimi was born in Maplewood, New Jersey, to Nigerian parents; his father an investment banker of Yoruba origin and his mother of Igbo origin, working for the government. MP3: $6.99. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Rotimi made his silver screen debut in the film Black Nativity (2013). LaCatalyst Songs Sort by: Bestselling. He was added to the cast of Starz' TV series Power as a series regular, in the role of Andre Coleman, the quick-tempered young protégé of the character Ghost. !Naija way. Find Rotimi bio, music, credits, awards, & streaming links on AllMusic - Contemporary R&B singer, signed to 50 Cent's G… Your email address will not be published. MP3: $0.99. [6] Rotimi was also cast in a recurring role on Battle Creek as Danny. Rotimi was born in Maplewood, New Jersey, to Nigerian parents; his father an investment banker of Yoruba origin and his mother of Igbo origin,[1] working for the government.

Learning Php, Mysql & Javascript 5e, Sullivan Bluth Studios, Effective Communication Skills Workbook Pdf, 51 Madeline Ave, Clifton, Nj, Statutory Right Of Way Bc, Great St James Street, Spg Protection List 2019, Wind Farm Environmental Impact Assessment, Hens Night Dinner And Show Sydney, Best Telltale Games, Muskingum County Probate Court, It Ain't That Deep Meaning, Seven Of Nine, Pierre Littbarski, Phil Hughes Baseball Brother, Hotel Football Prices, Us History Movies On Netflix, Stevia Diabetes, Sisterhood Of The Traveling Pants 3, Signature Inn Deira Al Rigga, 2500 Philippine Pesos To Dollars, Cha American Hotel & Lodging Association, Lithuania Age Structure, Taken Away Meaning In Telugu, Rescan Not Working, Brit Awards Winners, Scale Ratio Calculator, Convert Latitude And Longitude To Decimal Degrees In Excel, Marie Van Brittan Brown Awards, Delhi Vs Punjab 2012 Ipl, Evernote Extension Firefox, Iraq Visa On Arrival Countries, What Is Absolute Location, Evernote Notepad,