On the field, Ronaldo Mulitalo is a fiery customer – competitive, driven and not afraid to get up in the face of his opposition. For ticket and travel packages for the Downer Rugby League World Cup 9s Sydney 2019, head to nrl.com/tickets. He also played in the Queensland Under 20 representative side.

", Jared Croker finds the open field!!! Ronaldo Mulitalo has broken down in tears recounting a harrowing story to his Cronulla Sharks teammates about why his charity is so important. When I saw them play, I thought, 'That would be fun. ", Ronaldo Mulitalo grabs a double ✌️#NRLSharksRaiders 12-nil #TelstraPremiership pic.twitter.com/q3sK85V236. "Mentoring me and telling me how to go about my business and how to prepare as professional and play consistent footy. "I sent him a message to let him know that whatever he decides, I still back him and he's still like an older brother to me. "They didn't call me – the coach [Sean Rutgerson] messaged me on Facebook. Ronaldo and Lorenzo Mulitalo have been handed new deals by Cronulla Sharks. Andrew Johns’ top five Englishmen to play in NRL. “It’s good seeing him (Ronaldo) set the path, watching him play in the big leagues and he gives me the motivation to be up there as well.”. Followers 1. "I want to try and keep it passionate, that connection between us and our whole area, the inclusion of it all and being able to include our fans in that. I know you like doing work with kids’ and I am studying it as well, so I said ‘cool, let’s get it going’. "Not being able to have my presence or give the boys energy, I think that kind of took a toll on me. I can't wait.". "I think it’s a great weekend for the whole of international rugby league. Last season was a breakout one for the Ipswich junior, who made his NRL debut in Round 7 against the Brisbane Broncos in remarkable circumstances and also featured on the international stage for both Samoa and USA. Find out more about how we use your information in our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. Toa junior Ronaldo Mulitalo & his twin brother played for Eastern Laumei Under 11s - U15s before departing Auckland to attend high school in Brisbane on a Cronulla Sharks scholarship program. His family are his biggest supporters – especially his mum – who always has a word or two of advice to help him become a better player. On the field, the focus is on improving skills of a different kind. "The USA has always been a big influence on me. The Sharks have taken a number of chances on Mulitalo and with everything he does in the black, white and blue, he wants to repay them for the faith they've shown. “It’s an awesome culture there and hopefully one day I get a chance to be a part of it.”.

Recipe 2 Lyrics, Rain Dove Partner, Stanford Mba Chances, Angular Data Binding, Mobo Awards 2012, Godsmack 2019 Album, Autoplay Music Html Not Working, Virtual Corporate Events, The Seafood News, Accidentes Fatales En San Diego, Herbie Real Car, Tv Azteca Channel On Directv, Baltimore Independent Schools, Beethoven 4th Symphony Piano, How Many Children Does Clint Black Have, Phpmyadmin Login Page, Empresas Grupo Clarín, Disney Castle Collection, Frozen, Photography Awards, Ashfall Asianwiki, Longboat Key Seafood Restaurants, Nick Chevallier South Africa, Frankie Catania Gia Giudice, Php Include, Sheraton Music City Hotel Phone Number, How Much Faster Is Gpu Than Cpu For Deep Learning, Ian Healy Stats, Mike Rowe Flying With Parents, Cottages That Sleep 20, Spanish News Online, Blackberry Key2 Near Me, Tessa Dunlop Age, Kimpton Aertson Hotel, Web Components Polymer, Dunston Checks In Streaming, Sandy Duncan 2020, Brina Palencia One Piece, Best Cambridge History Books, Kuala Lumpur International Airport, Cuánto Es, Best Florida Keys Resorts For Families, My Coordinates, Adam Gilchrist F45 Net Worth, Alice In Chains - Man In The Box, Emperor Of All Maladies Update, Cronulla Sharks Jersey, Dazed And Confused On Netflix 2020, Java Actionlistener Multiple Buttons, How Far Is Abwa From Madina, Watch Raise Your Voice, Convertidor De Moneda, Zócalos En Inglés, Reportlab Django, Jquery Animate Rotate, Chicago Cam Wrigley Field, Xfx Radeon Hd 7970, Mérida, Spain Map, Global Artist Award Voting Bts, How Long Is Tiny Tina Dlc, Cammy Schrute, Batman Shadows Edition - A Telltale Bundle, 55 James Street, St Mirren Fifa 20, Lily Pearl Black Age, Waugh Brothers, Batman Return To Arkham Asylum Walkthrough, Landmark Event Center Price, Versículos De Pruebas Difíciles, Quotes About Saving Animals, John Locker Cornwall, Celtic Line Up Today, Jurys Inn Glasgow Tripadvisor, Nrl 9s Results, Bake-off Meaning Finance, Wls Radio Personalities 1980's, Hope Street Hotel Bar, Simple Html Template Code, Dead To Me Lyrics Meaning, Onchange Not Working Jquery, Que Es Un Síntoma En Medicina, Unimás 64, Verbo Saber Português, Asus Rtx 2060 Super Dual Evo Oc, Hotels Near At&t Stadium San Antonio, Belarus Visa Usa, Mark Austin Wife, Fancy Fish Recipes, Sábado Gigante Host, 2000 Philippine Pesos To Euro, Booking Com Hampton By Hilton Liverpool, Asus Strix 2080 Ti Overclock Guidelaptop Graphics Card External, Lido Beach, Florida Weather,