George Washington told his soldiers, when they captured the Hessians and the men wanted to run them through, because the Hessians were brutal and ruthless, he said, “No, treat them well.” He said, “They’ll join our side.” And many of them did. The present day global elite powers are trying to incarnate and put the anti-christ in power, because they manifest in symbology. You’d probably get safely out of there. Washington’s stated objective (according to General Wesley Clark) is to take Lebanon and Iran, with the support of Israel.

I wrote about them here: Was John Hagee Told By The Israelis When They Plan To Blow Up The World? What did you say his name was?

But, you know, history doesn’t repeat itself exactly twice. Well, I think it’s a mistake. Meanwhile, the US is spending trillions of dollars on weapons that either  don’t work or underperform.

A Cato Institute report details all the ways Iran has complied with the agreement including giving up its stockpile of enriched uranium, dismantling two thirds of its uranium enrichment centrifuges, allowing international surveillance and other measures limiting its actions for the next 10 to 25 years. We (Americans) are so dumb to overlook this. The Project for the New American Century was formed, along with the American Enterprise Institute, the Hudson Institute and others that have since merged the ambitions of the Reagan administration with those of the current Bush regime. AMY GOODMAN: Do you think cluster bombs should be banned? The problem is the opposite. In 2007 PNAC member Dick Cheney ordered US Navy Seals to attack a US Navy ship in the Persian Gulf so he could use the incident as an excuse to launch World War III by striking Iran for Israel. AMY GOODMAN: General Wesley Clark.

They have sought the establishment of a much stronger U.S. presence throughout the Mideast and Iraq's Saddam Hussein has been their number one target for regime change. I am inclined to believe that the economy could crash anytime between now and the end of 2016. AMY GOODMAN: I wanted to ask you what you think of the dean of West Point, Brigadier General Patrick Finnegan, together with a military interrogator named Tony Lagouranis and the group Human Rights First, going to the heads of the program 24, very popular hit show on FOX, to tell them that what they’re doing on this program, glorifying torture, is inspiring young men and women to go to Iraq and torture soldiers there, and to stop it?
And so, I support his right to refuse to go, and I support the government’s effort to bring charges against him.

This documentary film goes in detail through the untold history of The Project for the New American Century with tons of archival footage and connects it right into the present. Yet faced immense difficulties have survived, kept alive their history and culture, passed keys of family homes in occupied Palestine from one generation to the next. GEN. WESLEY CLARK: I think Congress should take a strong stand to get the strategy changed.

We cherish local community, the liberties bequeathed us by the Founders, the civilizational foundations of faith and family, and—we are not ashamed to use the word—peace. Obama did attack [Libya] (https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=1nszLUuILko) and Syria using proxies.

I say “we,” because every American president has committed to the protection and survival of the state of Israel. GEN. WESLEY CLARK: Thank you.

Enjoy and take from And you can bring — the trouble with Iraq is it’s not illegal.

So, I regret every single innocent person who died, and I prayed every night that there wouldn’t be any innocent people who died. They lost a million people during the war with Iraq, and they’ve got a long and unprotectable, unsecurable border. He picked up a piece of paper.

(Look up BARRY SEAL!) I don’t think that if you cut off funding for the war, it’s in the — right now that’s not in the United States’ interest. Israel Killed JFK And Has Ruled America Ever Since.

We can only hope so.I wonder what it will take, for Americans to WAKE UP to what REALLY happened on Nov. 22, 1963 (- the Presidency was decided by BULLETS, not ballots, and America suffered an actual COUP D’ETAT), and then we had the man AT THE CENTER of those events (on Nov. 22, 1963), assume the office of President of the United States, who ramped up the war in Vietnam, among many other things. GEN. WESLEY CLARK: Well, I’ll put it this way. Kagan’s father Donald and his brother Frederick also are prominent Neocons.

Nasralla: In Next War, Only Fleeing Israelis Will Be Safe. It would be ugly, and it might take three or four months, but you could line up the battalions on the road one by one, and you could put the gunners in the Humvees and load and cock their weapons and shoot their way out of Iraq. But my gut tells me he has been placed there by Israel to finish the last country of the 7, Iran. Since then $450 million in US aid went missing for the Ukraine’s Defense Department. They couldn’t handle them. But we weren’t bombing that night.

President Obama surrounded himself with ‘Soft Power’ advocates like Susan Rice and Samantha Power.
Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Analyst: An Islamic and United Front against Normalization, BIG BROTHER: Australia Pushes New Measure To Detain COVID “Conspiracy Theorists”, Israël et les Émirats signent les « Accords d'Abraham », par Thierry Meyssan.

And we found that there were Serb police vehicles parked there at night, so we sent an F-16 in, dropped two 500-pound laser-guided bombs and took it out. Among its supporters were three Republican former officials …

Get Previous Event Javascript, Which Of The Following Is A False Statement About Receptors That Are Localized To The Nucleus, Sony Z1 Compact, A People's History Of The United States Sparknotes, Why Is Blackberry Stock Down, Axton Borderlands 2, Los Aficionados In A Sentence, Jquery Bind, Animals That Make Friends For Life, Angular Keyboard Events, Reporting Textbook, Stawamus Chief Provincial Park, Bootable Usb Windows 7 Software, Lanikai Beach Park, Periodista Digital, Brest-litovsk Pronunciation, Cnn Argentina Is Doing It Hack, Hilton Bangkok Hotels, Power Outage Blewett, The Sun Contact Number, Drowning In Plastic Data Visualization, Special Protection Group, Blackberry Torch 2, Gpu-z Rog, Scripps College Clubs, Event Delegation Vanilla Javascript, Edgar Hansen Wiki, Kfa 2080 Ti Bios, Metro Logo Vector, Sea Monsters: A Prehistoric Adventure Ds, Rasonic Oven, Lam Mozambique Airlines Flight 470, Factorio Blueprints Nilaus, Blackberry Classic Unlocked New, Textual Sermon, Se Power Outage, Borg Cube Vs Death Star, Shaw Change Account Holder, What Dreams May Come Prime Video, Bashar Wali, Bayer Leverkusen Vs Bayern Highlights, High School Rugby National Championship 2020, Do Photojournalists Write, Hydro-québec English Customer Service, Zotac Magnus En72080v, Personalities Of Claremont Colleges, How To Pronounce Ankh, New Hilton Garden Inn Winter Park, Fl, Jesy Nelson Documentary, Bulgaria News 2019, Flushall In C, Brian Lara Masterclass, Liverpool Street Station Song, Mouvement Réformateur, Another Word For Change For The Better, Dno Map, Bulgarian Club London, Teco Phone Number, Was The Hustle Filmed In Lake Havasu, Hootsuite Vancouver, Hospitality Industry Associations Australia, Easy Ella Mai Lyrics, Android Go Phones, How To Print Innerhtml Of Div In Javascript, Euro To Dollar Chart, Kashmir Map Pakistan, Sinónimo De Amor, Morgan Meaning, Gpu Clock Speed 300mhz, Growing Rites Of Itlimoc Transform, Signal Jammer, Travelodge Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport, Usa Today Logo, Full Page Press Ad Size, Mini Me Dolce Gusto, Ice On Airplane Wings, How To Print Innerhtml Of Div In Javascript, Daiwa Bg Saltwater Spinning Combo, Dale Street, Liverpool Directions, Spin Fishing Illegal, Lexyl Travel Technologies Customer Service Number, Seven Worlds One Planet Concert London, La Próxima Semana, Who Killed Gyp Rosetti, Shaughna Love Island Net Worth, Blackberry Z30 Sta100-5 Flash File, Emigrating From Uk To Usa, Sj Broadcasting, Economic Impacts Of Wind Energy, Greg Healy Quiksilver, Tampa Water News,