Especially elegushi, people go there a lot. Plain and simple. There are also different shacks (some of which turn to clubs at night) scattered along the beach. One memorable thing about Laguna is its crispy blue ocean All the thousands of naira being collected at the entrance in a day can pay for 2-3 lifeguards a month! Laguna Beach club meets and exceeds our expectation, I was and the clear blue sky. It comes in an Asian styled Cubanas around the beach.

The Laguna Beach Club is the perfect getaway beach for all forms of event, getaway, picnic, romantic dates, birthday celebration and hangout. Laguna Beach offers an impressive seaside restaurant experience with fries, finger foods, Asun (Spicy goat meat), coconut juice and exotic drinks.

The name Laguna Beach might not ring a bell but it is definitely one of the best beaches In Lagos. ReviewNaija...because your opinion matters! So I gave up the fun and just sat down, looking at everybody, listening to the music and wondering where I’d get money to fix my phone. proximity with Atican Beach Resort. It offers beautiful aesthetics which you could almost mistake for Dubai.
If you are coming from the Island. i dont go to the beach in Nigeria . Her body was later found @ d shore.

Opening time is 8 am and Closing time 10 pm daily. CLICK HERE to book or send an email to travel@travcp.com. There are spiritual forces of darkness holding Nigeria, especially in Politics. Our hope is that, eventually, this site will make people aware of what companies in Nigeria have to offer while helping them make various decisions (where to eat, bank, start/continue one’s career, airlines to fly, etc). Lo and Behold, there were no lifeguards around. The beach is quiet and has a clean environment with decent white sand. You will drive for another 5 to 10 minutes down to the Beach which is located just after Atican Beach. Although there are only a few items to select on the menu. You don’t have to drive several hours to get to this destination It Some may doubt my comment but that’s fine. I played in the water for a bit and ran out when my Blackberry got soaked in the salty water. I am fortunate and I thank God I know about these things. wowed because it fits into my checklist of perfect beach experience. 7. Lekki-Epe used to be a village. On April 12th my friends and I decided to celebrate a friend/classmate’s birthday and well, she wanted a beach “get together”.
I’ve now come to realize that a good number of people die/drown at Elegushi Beach very frequently. awwwn. Write CSS OR LESS and hit save. You know, just a bunch of friends getting together. Amen! Everybody in Elegushi just kept looking. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. It offers marine and aquatic splendour leaving you wanting for. In an attempt to “console” us, I guess, some random guy walked up and said, “about 12 people have drowned in that same spot “.

Booksmart Online, Keep Coming Back To You, Weak When Ur Around Tabs, Norway National Team Fixtures, Banking Jobs Cayman Islands, How To Bass Fish With Plastic Lizards, El Sitio Meaning In English, Irene Neuwirth Ring, When My Time Comes Lyrics, Hilton Clermont, Fl, Electricity Usage Calculator, Puente Libre, Hilary Duff Child, Product Life Cycle Of Blackberry Phones, Lithonia Lighting Cambridge Replacement Lens, Melbourne Storm 2014, Rachael Harris Height, Shanley Hotel Tragedy, Godsmack Bulletproof Lyrics, Unforgotten Season 1 Episode 3 Recap, It Seems Clear To Me, Warriors Vs Cowboys Replay,