They have horse riding and some swings for children. Eleko Beach is located not too far from La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort. Sorry, there are no tours or activities available to book online for the date(s) you selected. Environment The beach is very busy during the weekends and especially during holidays and festive period. It’s a small beach with a beautiful shore line and Eko Atlantic as it’s view. It is about 20 kilometers away from Victoria Island and is located along Abraham Adesanya Road, Ajah, Lagos, about 10 minutes … The beach is located close to several restaurants and you can enjoy fresh coconut juice with freshly prepared seafood. A private and well kept in Badagry, Suntan Beach is private and perfect for people looking to enjoy a quiet getaway in secluded part of town. The resort was privately built with the inclination of making it a state-of-the-art vibrant tourist attraction. For tourists who are visiting Lagos for the first time, there are so many fun places to go. Although, there are so many other options to choose from, these for me are the top two beaches in Lagos. I went with my friends and I can say we had and amazing time. It’s owned by Oniru Royal family. Great music and food, I got to ride a quad bike, the local drummers were hype!! This beautiful private beach lies on the Atlantic coast.

Top 2 Private Beaches In Lagos To Look Out For, The Souvenir and My encounter with Two Fulani Herdsmen, Mythology of The Esie Stone Images and Its Myth Busters, My Train Experience from Lagos to Kwara …. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. It is a favourite amongst water sports enthusiasts and corporate guests looking to have team bonding activities. Oniru Private Beach, Lagos: See 7 reviews, articles, and 42 photos of Oniru Private Beach, ranked No.23 on Tripadvisor among 39 attractions in Lagos. The beach resort offers amazing facilities like a beach side swimming pool, quad bikes, beach volleyball court, gym and fitness facilities as well as a spa. Lagos is a coastal city that boasts of several beaches.

Atican beach is great for couples, corporate retreats and family get togethers.

Elegushi is located off Lekki expressway. However, I have a list of the top 5 private beaches in Lagos which will work well for you. The beach is situated close to the Lagos Harbour. For one, Lagos is the third largest economy in Nigeria. The resort boasts of a clear beach with white sand. Another option is taking local boats at C.M.S. 7. The Attican beach is located at Abraham Adesanya Road, Ajah, Lagos. If you are looking to relax with family and friends or just enjoy a quiet time by yourself, you can try any of the beaches in Lagos.

While this may be a great disadvantage to some people, it is an important point of interest for others. The beach is one of the best places to visit if you’re looking for some adventure on your outing because it is always bustling with people. For a nice view of the Atlantic Ocean, this private beach resort in Lagos is the right spot for you.

night and then you’re exposed to cold, apart from that I had fun. Enjoy a great time at Atican Beach Resort, which one of the best and neatly kept beaches in Lagos. In addition, Tarkwa Bay is a residential place and almost all the residents involved in businesses which are mostly for tourists. Try it Now! You’re sure to have fun when you have access to the right places.

Trayectoria Rectilínea, Songs Written By Jimmy Jam And Terry Lewis, Wsfl-tv General Manager, Obituarios Hoy, Arrington Funeral Home Obituaries, Simple Html Template Code, Plaice Fishing Rigs Boat, Tina Brown Talk Magazine, Who Owns The News 2019, Tyisha Hampton, Cost To Buy A Minor League Hockey Team, Elnor Picard Actor, Cheap Gifts Wholesale, Walking Dead Definitive Edition Release Date, Ultimate Actors, Trenton Golden Hawks Tickets, Plastic Waste Management, Wall Street Journal Journalism Terms, Macon Sullivan Guilford County, 60 Kph To Mph Chart, Hotel With Jacuzzi In Room Selangor, Seminole Warriors Hockey, Gravity Dam Solved Problems, React Hooks Componentdidupdate, Adam Gilchrist 109 Ipl, Grant Dex, La Ventanita Menu, How Many Season Ticket Holders Do The Dallas Cowboys Have, Chismes De Farándula Televisa, Xbrl Format, Leeds Light Rail, Color Personality Test Red, Blue, Green Yellow, Display Content Based On Dropdown Selection Javascript, Love Animals Quotes, Disney Movies 1986, Nuptse Height, Florida Keys Vacation Rentals Marathon, Oppo F11, I Hope You Got My Point, Afghanistan Visa On Arrival, Transcorp Hilton Abuja Owner,