And yeah, sure, I would be up for it. Anne Hathaway gave a much-needed update on the status of Princess Diaries 3 during her appearance on Watch What Happens Live yesterday. In 2017, franchise creator and author Meg Cabot told EW that she had heard that there was a script for another sequel. It's as important to us as it is to you, and we don't want to deliver anything until it's ready, but we're working on it. But we're working on it.". Anne Hathaway has revealed some exciting news on Princess Diaries 3.

And in a new interview on Watch What Happens Live, the leading actress - who played Mia Thermopolis - has revealed that there is a script ready for a third instalment. Check out the hottest fashion, photos, movies and TV shows! Share Tweet. Activate HELLO! After the original film grossed over $165 million worldwide, the sequel The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement was released in 2004 to similar success. The sequel was released in 2004, and starred Chris Pine as Mia's love interest Lord Nicholas Devereaux. But when Marshall passed away in 2016, the development of the project came to a pause. Anne Hathaway Just Gave a Major Update About The Princess Diaries 3 The actress provides an update on plans to make a sequel to the hit franchise that made her famous. All rights reserved. Though it looks like fans will have to wait a little longer for the third installment to materialize, Heather Matarazzo, who played Mia’s childhood best friend Lilly Moscovitz, told The Morning Show last July that The Princess Diaries 3 is a film that they all want to have done. “I’ve heard that there might be one. "I think we might do it in honor of him," Andrews told BuzzFeed News in 2017, referring to the late director. Back in January 2019, Anne Hathaway revealed that a script for The Princess Diaries 3 was being written. But earlier this year, her co-star Julie Andrews gave an update on the project, implying that the movie won’t be happening anytime soon. In addition to Hathaway, Andrews, and Matarazzo, franchise stars Chris Pine (Nicholas Deveraux), Héctor Elizondo (Joe), and Mandy Moore (Lana Thomas) have also expressed their desire to reprise their respective roles in the potential third movie. Sign up to our newsletter to get other stories like this delivered straight to your inbox. If you wish to change your mind and would like to stop receiving communications from hellomagazine.com, you can revoke your consent by clicking on "unsubscribe" in the footer of the newsletter. "It's as important to us as it is to you and we don't want to deliver anything until it's ready. "There is a script. Under the tutelage of her estranged grandmother Queen Clarisse Renaldi (Andrews), Mia must decide whether she wishes to claim the throne she has inherited or abdicate her title permanently. "Annie had an idea that she wanted to pursue about it, and I'm all for it, so if she'd like to. On Bravo's Watch What Happens Live on Thursday, Hathaway, who had her breakout role in the first movie, confirmed this and gave an update about the third film's development. I think we have a little bit of a fire under our butt to get this done,” she said.

"There is a script for the third movie," the actress said, replying to a fan's question. Julie [Andrews] wants to do it.

Julie Andrews Gives an Update on Princess Diaries 3: ‘If It Happens, It Would Be Lovely' this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.

Anne Hathaway played Mia Thermopolis in the films, "There is a script for the third movie. ", The feel-good movie - which was originally directed by the late Garry Marshall - was first released in 2001, and told the story of a teenage girl who finds out she is the princess of the fictional country of Genovia. Twelve years later, Garry Marshall, the director of the first two films, announced that Hathaway would star in a third film after she gave birth to her first child. "Who knows," she said. "[It] could happen, as we say."

Frases Sobre El Tiempo Y Las Personas, Pai Market, Voracious Eater, Doubletree By Hilton Bangkok, Renegade Lyrics Tik Tok, Batman: The Enemy Within - Episode 5 - Same Stitch, Canvas Addeventlistener Click, Clarion Hotel Nashville Tornado Damage, Lizzie Mcguire - Season 1 Episodes, International House Hotel Rooms, Indonesian Slang In Internet Chatting, Muertes En Ciudad Juárez Hoy, Bar Unidade, Warriors Vs Cowboys Kick Off Time Nz, Phpmyadmin Login Page, Dom Example Code, Jquery Documentation Pdf, Tauro Horóscopo, Asus Rog Strix Geforce Gtx 1660 Ti Price, Unique Bars In San Francisco, Florida Everblades Roster 2019-20, Territorio De Zaguates Alimento, Javascript Get Coordinates Of Element, Batman: The Enemy Within - Episode 5 - Same Stitch, Características De Nación, Javascript Get Body Element, Babe I'm Gonna Leave You Chords Tab, Salsa Dancing Club, Obituario Reforma, Amd Zen 2 Ps5, Holiday Inn Express Liverpool, Blackberry Key2 Canada, Kate Lizzie Mcguire, Merlock The Magician, Cheap Apartments For Rent In Shoreline, Wa, Dfb Pokal 2020 Results, Useful Perl Commands, Youri Tielemans Fifa 19 Potential, Cathy The Office Actor, Patrick Wisely Actor, Dios Siempre Llega A Tiempo Versiculo, Old Smokey Electric Chair, Malta Visa Processing Time, Adelphi Hotel Liverpool Email Address, Me London Bar, Food Photography Camera, Learn Html5 Canvas, Principles Of American Democracy Textbook, Benefits Of Renewable Energy, Jaguares Fc, The Walking Dead: Michonne Achievement Walkthrough, Vernon Obits, Jimmy Neesham Twitter, Watch American Chopper: The Last Ride, Signature Spellbook 2020, Gulstan Dart Rocklin Ca, Christopher Connelly Obituary, Stormzy Heavy Is The Head Songs, Where We Disappeared Ending Explained, Manchester, Ca Hotels, Who Reads The Telegraph, Fashion Photography Near Me, Jessica Rinaldi Pulitzer, Is Bc Hydro Publicly Traded, Mimi Haleyi 2006, Bahia Honda State Park Map, Harbour Hotel Richmond,