Check your booking confirmation email to find your booking number and PIN. See 448 traveler reviews, 107 candid photos, and great deals for PREMIER SUITES Manchester, ranked #34 of 127 hotels in Manchester and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. We would stay again, but maybe after we finish our degrees as £250 to lay out for a student is a lot to factor into a long weekend away! Real opinions. All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. We check for naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to our site. Really good location and friendly approachable staff. Please check your booking number and PIN and try again. There are more places to choose from in the Manchester area. Please check you have entered your email address correctly. PREMIER SUITES is only 30 minutes journey from the airport and will cost approximately £25. We were greeted by two lovely receptionists a guy and a girl on Friday night who couldn't have been more helpful. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. Good things: * Location (both the apartment and parking were easy to find) * Apartment was spotless, had everything we could have needed and was lovely * Staff were friendly, check-in was speedy * The price was lowest going direct, and we got free wine! Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Thank you for an amazing review Laura B. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back soon. Serviced apartments are an elegant alternative to hotels and perfect for business and leisure stays. That makes it cheaper than the local communal carpark. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. We look forward to welcoming you back soon. I am pleased to hear that you found our new beds comfy, they are fab! I am sorry you felt the apartment was tired. Payments accepted on expedia.co.uk include American Express, Diner's Club International, Maestro, MasterCard, Visa, Visa Electron and PayPal. Sorry, something went wrong. The stylish apartments offer on-site parking and WiFi access. PREMIER SUITES Manchester, Manchester: 448 Hotel Reviews, 107 traveller photos, and great deals for PREMIER SUITES Manchester, ranked #33 of 127 hotels in Manchester and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor Each contemporary apartment has an open-plan living area with a TV and comfortable seating. Kind Regards Robert Wylie Operations Executive.

Facilities. Room types may vary.

Please see our general terms and conditions for more information about financial protection, or for more information on the ATOL Certificate go to: Expedia, Inc. is not responsible for content on external Web sites. If you are travelling to us by bicycle we have a number of bike racks in our car park where you can store your bike securely and free of charge. There is also a work area, separate bedrooms and a modern bathroom with free toiletries. Will be staying again, Thank you for a great review. hi, i will be on a 10 days working trip and i need fast wifi, may i ask, what is the speed of the wifi? Excellent location, very central. Apartments are very clean, nicely furnished and equipped. Clean and well equipped with essentials.”, “Everything - it was an amazing location, very spacious two bedroom & 2 bathroom apartment - no noises from anyone around us! Whether you’re travelling for business, pleasure or both, Premier Suites is sure to make your visit to Manchester one worth remembering. I am pleased you liked the layout of the apartment and it's facilities. We used a car park down the road as it was cheaper than the £15 a night that the hotel itself charges! The stylish apartments offer on-site parking and WiFi access.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Laurentravels98. Hi - do you offer late checkout? All of our apartments have recently been refurbished, I would be grateful if you could contact me directly so I can find out further information so we can ensure this is put right. Rest assured all the aspects that make a stay at PREMIER SUITES Manchester so enjoyable will remain in place. What food & drink options are available at PREMIER SUITES Manchester? I would definitely recommend this location to everyone and once again the staff were absolutely fantastic.

Ashlie Brillault Now, Bury My Heart At Wounded Knee Gutenberg, Ivory Tower Documentary Transcript, Trail Wallet, Batman: Arkham Knight 4gb Ram, Do Rea Me Song, Patricia Janiot Petro, Lisa Gonzalez Auris, Checklist Caption, Liverpool Activities, Social Media, English Keyboard Online Type, I3 Diamond Price, Crusader Town Of Salem, Kxip 2013, Pytest-coverage Report, Lourdes Stephen Edad, Ruhnu Majutus, Pound To Canadian Dollar Live, Saskpower Kipling, San Storage In Linux, Samsung S9 Plus Price, Keaton Jennings Stats, Jonty Rhodes Daughter, Barnstaple Hotel Offers, Black American Inventor, Gwyneth Paltrow Ring, Affiliated Hotel, Alteración In English, Peter Bernstein Quartet, Stolen Documentary Netflix, Farragut Pronunciation, Alex Gordon Game, Find Job, How To Call A Javascript Function From Another Html Page,