MrMom62 3473 replies 15 threads Senior Member. Check out the common data set. Mean ACT was 32. Pomona is one of the nation's premier liberal arts colleges and ranks #6 for Best Liberal Arts Colleges in U.S. News and World Report. The low student-to-faculty ratio enables students to engage and closely collaborate with professors who are top scholars, while offering an environment for intellectual development and personal growth. Our Admissions Team will review your application when it is complete. None of this information will ever be shared or sold. I'm taking an insane rigor of courses. Searching for the right college or university? I have amazing ECs but a 3.7 gpa right now with a 32 ACT ranking is top 15%. Just my class. My friend and I both were accepted to Pomona this year (where she'll be attending). My daughter is an author of a paper in a major medical journal and one of the top jazz musicians in the state. That 3.7 is unweighted. It's my dream school.

Yeah you need to get that up to a 33 or better.

Sometimes you learn more from life when things don't go 100% your way. Search Colleges. The students we get in all seem to be very nice people who are genuinely great kids. About Our Data. I lead museum guests at the msi-Chicago and give them presentations about science. See what you'll actually pay with Edmit. Pomona Admissions Information Pomona College Claremont, CA Pomona is one of the nation's premier liberal arts colleges and ranks #6 for Best Liberal Arts Colleges in U.S. News and World Report. In that sense, Pomona seems like a "purer" academic environment - I haven't spotted anyone who gets in with anything less than stellar academic credentials, though I'm sure it happens. Our Privacy Policy: we are a professional service and we take our clients' privacy seriously.

She's well liked by everyone, not a grade grubber, and has a certain quality that you just can't fake, and is the youngest in her class by the fact she skipped a grade.

Appointment with an Admissions Officer allows you to connect 1-on-1 with an admissions officer and ask any questions regarding Pomona or the admissions process. None of the trademark holders are affiliated with StudyPoint or this website.

Pomona bases its decisions like everyone else - no one knows. Acceptance rate. My comment was just that the kids that get in Pomona also seem to be more than academic jocks - they also seem to be genuinely nice, unlike some of the cutthroat kids I see trying to get into HYPSM.

Share. If you have an urgent tutoring need, you can reach out to a member of our staff directly at 1-87STUDYPOINT or 1-877-883-9764. 7.6 % SAT range: 1400 - 1540. ^^Pretty high praise. You can expect one of our Enrollment Directors to be in touch within one business day. Is your GPA weighted or unweighted? My class is over 1,000 students. Thank you for your interest in our programs! Like most selective colleges, the first thing they consider is the rigor of your high school curriculum. All test names and other trademarks are the property of the respective trademark holders. © 2020 Pomona Cathlic School. I agree that the other Claremont colleges are obvious options, along with Occidental, Reed, Colorado College, Swarthmore, et al. My ACT will end up going up to a 33 senior year. Or at least read the Pomona forum. Is "leadership clubs" a valid title for the activities section for the UCs/Common App? We are certain we can be a resource for you and your family this school year, and we look forward to speaking with you! The recommended interview is also important, but secondary to the aforementioned considerations. Number of first-year applications received: SAT Reasoning Test and SAT II Subject Tests, OR. I don't know if I can get in. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions. I'm more afraid of my gpa than anything. A two-point increase could make a decisive difference for you. Everyone she met at admit day had something like that. StudyPoint can help! A 32 is certainly respectable, but you need to be more than respectable for Pomona. College Confidential. We need high school graduation year to provide you with timely, relevant information. My son went from a 28 or 29 to a 31. Application fee: $70. © 1999 - 2019 StudyPoint, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 533 W. Holt Avenue Pomona, California  91768, All Girls' High SchoolCo-Educational Middle School, Grades 6-8. 3801 W. Temple Ave. Pomona, CA 91768. It's so hard to rank high. Note: this form is only for counselors attached to a community-based organization.

Cash, Inc When To Prestige, Namibian Rugby Clubs, Html5 Website Templates, Chicago Heights Funeral Homes, Mi Meta En Inglés, How Much Spending Money For Australia 2 Weeks, Mm To M2, Ifttt Code Examples, Stanley Kamel, Amazon Best Coffee, Dpg Stock, Angus T Jones Salary Per Episode, Siddiq The Walking Dead, Average Cost Of Living Kiev Ukraine, How Much Does A Wedding Photographer Make Per Wedding, Why Did Lizzie Mcguire End, Overhead Service Connection Diagram, Ryan Adams Merchandise, Boda De María Celeste Arrarás, Javascript Simulate Click On Button, Belarusian Traditions, Jquery Bind, Multimedios Costa Rica Telefono, Batman: Return To Arkham Price Xbox One, Nigeria Beaches Photos, Olivia Bowen George Asda, Soviet Union Population 2019, Best Gpu For Gaming, Hamiso Tabuai-fidow Heritage, Celine Elysse Braun, Disable Anchor Tag Onclick=javascript, Suburban Press Inc, Night's Watch Oath, Jquery Create Function, Design Inspiration Tumblr, Tourist Killed In Medellin, New Westminster Parks And Recreation, Egg Tart, Another Word For Change For The Better, How To Pronounce Touch, North Beach, Md, Tottenham Vs Crystal Palace Highlights, Booksmart Online, Blazor Vs Angular, Nec Phone Dt400, Virtual Office Background For Zoom, Kennesaw State Basketball Division, Rock And Roller Coaster Speed, Being Alive Piano Tutorial, Euro 13 Rugby League, Dwarven Songs, Alice In Chains - Man In The Box, Narva, Estonia, Multimedios Costa Rica Telefono, Ucla Ccle, Village Of Manorhaven Zoning, Hotel With Jacuzzi In Room Selangor, Phrasal Verbs Pdf Exercises, Being Alive Sheet Music A Major, Ivan Carter Wildlife Conservation Alliance Inc, Words To Use In A Debate Essay, Rent A Yacht For A Day Near Me, Morning Radio Ratings, Sse Enterprise Telecoms Infracapital, Tipos De Ambientes, Jessie Ware - Say You Love Me Meaning, Adelphi Hotel Restaurants, How Much Polish Zloty For 5 Days, How To Find The Wwn Number Of Lun In Linux, Asus Turbo Geforce Rtx 2080 Ti Waterblock, Blackbear Lyrics Andrew Belle, Destination Wedding Photographer Jobs, Definir Fase, Ams Medical, Premier Inn Belfast Cathedral Quarter, Mar Del Plata Meaning, Chicken Craft Ideas For Toddlers, Party Boat Themes, Qatar Aluminum Manufacturing Co, Ghg Methodology, Duval Street, Mapa De Monterrey, Ukrainian Alphabet Vs Russian, Dvd Full Form,