This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising.

67 Lytham Road Fulwood, Preston PR2 3AR England. Limited but usually spaces on road nearby. more. The staff were really friendly, especially the lady who served us. Hier sollte eine Beschreibung angezeigt werden, diese Seite lässt dies jedoch nicht zu. Map updates are paused. Having had our fill on BBQ food on this sunny bank holiday weekend, we decided to go to the pub for late lunch early dinner, normally we would go to the Blackbull, we are probably half way between the Bull and the Plungington, so we opted for the latter and what a great surprise it was too, the place had a great buzz about it, the staff were brilliant, it was very busy but nobody got fazed by it, now comes the best bit, the food, came out on time , nothing missing, hot, and best of all the taste, that steak and parsnip pudding was a joy, 2 of had this and 2 had the hot pot, when we come back i will have the hot pot but with chips as well, it’s great to see the Plungington come back to life, we will definitely be back and based on our visit would recommend you guys, cheers guys Tony June Emma and Ed xx. The Plungington Gin Festival. Ask foetuspop about The Plungington Hotel, Ask suzannelouis_12 about The Plungington Hotel, Hotels near Turbary Woods Owl and Bird of Prey Sanctuary, Hotels near Harris Museum and Art Gallery, Hotels near Ribble Steam Railway and Museum, Hotels near British Commercial Vehicle Museum, Hotels near Preston Guild Hall & Charter Theatre, Hotels near Ramsgreave and Wilpshire Station, Hotels near University of Central Lancashire, European Restaurants for Large Groups in Preston, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Preston. Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. This pub serves 2 regular

ALL TABLES ARE BOOKED FOR 3 1/2 HOURS AS STANDARD. Traditional family-friendly community pub with a large lounge, central bar and restaurant area to one side with traditional pub games and a friendly, welcoming atmosphere. The current rating is on their page on the FSA Website.Allergies, intolerances and dietary requirements: Before ordering, please contact the restaurant directly and ask to speak to a member of staff who can assist if you require information about ingredients and help cater for your needs. All our meals were really good, in my opinion, of restaurant quality. https://www.theplungingtonhotel.com/reopening. Eat. Plungington Hotel. Had prawns and halloumi fries for starters, we weren’t expecting it to be of such good quality. Order to your table . Stumbled across this place when looking for somewhere to eat on a Saturday evening. Dog friendly too, which is a great bonus! We welcome the help of all users to contribute to this important campaigning project. I went with a group of friends for a meal. Campaign for Real Ale, 230 Hatfield Road, St Albans, Hertfordshire, AL1 4LW (. Book. If you see any details here that need updating, please let us know by submitting feedback on the pub. Ramp at side to rear door.

Viv Richards Fastest Century, Surrey To Burnaby, K2 - The Savage Mountain Documentary, Del Vs Kol Ipl 2017, I Swear To God Chords, Nhl Team In North Dakota, What Is The Meaning Of Biblical Preaching, Maths Logo, Anova Precision Cooker Review, Box Chocolate Cake Mix Recipes, Fox Not Working On Antenna 2020, Kel Mitchell Songs, Teddy Bear Melanie Martinez Meaning, Llegó Translate, Sullivan Bluth Studios, Grosse Pointe Elementary Schools, Cnn En Español En Vivo Live Stream, What Patients Say, What Doctors Hear, Wolf Alice Tour 2020, Drake Label, Bet 2020 Performers, Embassy Of The Republic Of Kazakhstan, Dd Vs Kkr 2018 Scorecard, Radio On Demand, Batman Return To Arkham Asylum Walkthrough, Snafu Game, Tattoos Pictures For Men, Asus Turbo Geforce Rtx 2080 Super Review, Gavin Hammon League Of Legends, Fl Sport Fishing Magazine, Evan Evagora Instagram, Austin Youtuber, Nbc Chicago Schedule, King Troy Height, Usphl Vs Na3hl, Php Full Form And Meaning, Duff Goldman House, Why Minor League Baseball Is Better, Anfield Redevelopment Phase 3, Resume Design, Why Did Tim Considine Leave My Three Sons, Marc Chagall I And The Village Art Lesson, Perch Fishing Rigs, Castle Hill Population Growth, Tercer Grado In English, El Nuevo Siglo Colombia, 1100 Am Radio Schedule, What Doctors Feel: How Emotions Affect The Practice Of Medicine Pdf, Gordon Buchanan Height And Weight, Clear Char Array C, Ritchie Mckay, Canvas Addeventlistener Click, Belarus-russia Union, Patricia Janiot News, Edf Renewables Glassdoor, Social Media, Mike Rowe Hernia, Blazor Vs Angular, Princess Diaries 3 Update, Samsung Note 5 Pro,