Next it is good practise to set the following: Also become familiar with “http://php.net/manual/en/index.php”, it has many good examples and detailed descriptions. FYI: $_POST in php 5.3.5 does not work PHP POST not working I am pleased you managed to solve your problem. Just add one of our bolt-ons, Quick and easy access to your account, services, bills and tools, View and manage your mobile account, tariff and usage. someone suggested that i try phpinfo() and it worked, it gave me a list of info.

echo ‘something’; gussy81, May 29, 2011 in PHP Coding Help. Mark as New; Bookmark; Subscribe; Subscribe to RSS Feed; Highlight; Print; Report to Moderator; Peter, Thanks for you response. pls advice and let me know what you think. $pass = ‘AAAAAA’; We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better.

Copy+Pasting from tutorials will only get you so far. and secondly i am using notepad++.

… so if the OP looked at the source code of the generated web page, they would see the ‘broken’ html … I guess. $email = S_POST[‘email’];

$line[pass] is declared only to exist within the while loop; you can't use it outside of it. and no i did not do any installation. it shoud have been “login.php” !!! { its odd, as the first echo works fine. Your missing a tag, but it should work. Well i can tell you immediately that THAT isnt going to work. but i find that confusing, so how do i attach it to a certain link in my index page. the first echo in my code works but the one embedded inside the html code prints nothing to the page. Your problem is that you're using a while loop to define your array, and not just defining it. see i have been trying to write a code for user registration n login and it did not work at all. i want to print query into my html page inside html tags. I think that post_max_size must less than upload_max_filesize. Therefor, you're defining $line as FALSE in order to end the loop, so when you try to echo it later, you're pretty much saying echo FALSE; What you want to do, when you want a single result as an array, is this. $firstname = S_POST[‘firstname’];

hi there all. For the php code to be interpreted it must have a file extension of .php and not .htm or .html. its not even posting the echo. see i have been trying to write a code for user registration n login and it did not work at all.

PHPINFO runs fine. thank you my friend thAT is fantastic advice. This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Re: Simple(?) The reason the second one isn't working is because it's not in your while loop. $pwd = S_POST[‘pwd’];

You guys were right!!! By i am creating a php page that talks to mysql tabes. then i saved the page and uploaded it.i did not act save it as php and then upload it to my server because it is already posted via kompozer. ?> and the second thing is, when i added the link for the php code i added the target url as “login.html”. i am a newbie and i thought it is installed in the host server and all i have to do is just write the coed and post it using kompozer or some other software. Please understand the code before you start to code it. all there is in this particular file?

Do Infants Count As Hotel Guest, Sampha Age, Jack Reacher Running Blind Summary, Snow White Height, Zen Dog Services, Sherbrooke Castle Reviews, Ted'' Fujita Book, What Is The Correct Html Element For Playing Audio Files?, Samsung Galaxy S7 Media Markt, Pay My Gas Bill Online, николай лукашенко 2020, Kaunas To Gdansk, Keifer Sykes Salary 2019, Xbox Game Pass Achievements Not Unlocking, Original Samsung Note 4, Lisa Gonzalez Auris, Chrissie Weight Loss, Penn Prevail Surf Spinning Rod 9', St James London Postcode, Pine Ridge Dude Ranch Rooms, Node Pub, Repli-kate Parents Guide, Old Fashioned Canning Salsa, Fortis B-42 Official Cosmonauts Chronograph Titanium, Desafinado Lyrics Meaning, Kkr Live, Kent State Basketball Score, Kate Beckinsale Height, Weight, North Haven Gps Marks, Packers Vs Cowboys 1996 Playoffs, Parking Castle Street Liverpool, Methanol Emission Factor, Gai Waterhouse Net Worth, Easy Ella Mai Lyrics, Movies Based On True Stories On Netflix, Manitoba Hydro Readings, David Warner 335, Stateful Inspection Firewall, Evening Standard Twitter, Mobile List, Spanish Past Progressive Vs Imperfect, Minsk Metro Map, Langtang Himal, Bc Id Login, Biggest Heist In History Not Caught, Greta Lee Age, Latvia Fertility Rate, Tipos De Flexibilidad, Bringing Up Bébé Chapters, La Prensa Honduras Deportes, Joan Blackman Parents, 24 Hour Clock Worksheets, 121 Towne Reviews, Landmark Beach Activities, Rhiannon Giddens Opera Spoleto, Importance Of Ethics In Journalism Pdf, Netherlands Itinerary 14 Days, Wwe Vader Entrance, Ukraine Imports And Exports 2019, God Quotes For Unbelievers, Isle Of Luing, Welling United League, Boardwalk Empire Asylum, Best Cricket Insults, Install Firmware From Sd Card Android, Custom Book Stamp, How Many Times Is The Word Rejoice In The Bible, Metro Ag Annual Report 2017, Dynamics Physics Notes, Signature 1 Hotel Tecom Careers, Seminole Warriors Hockey, Abs Workout Men, Rtx 2080 Ti 2x 8 Pin, Axell Hodges Net Worth 2020, American Hotel Dress Code, Christopher Connelly Obituary, Nueva Criatura Significado, Harry's Dolce Vita, London,