I will miss you. Another star in the sky,My your journey be just as special as you where to so many people with all the different roles you played.Mine was on the "WALTONS"They need to bring programs like that back to show the TRUE meaning of friends and family. One of the greatest actresses I have seen in the entertainment world. She was a joy, like everyone's favorite Aunt. She landed a job as a production secretary at Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer in the 1940s. I won't be missing you. Rea remained with the series until the spring of 1981 when her character of Rose married her beau Stanley Perkins (played by William Schallert) shortly before the show's cancellation. Some of the points of discord apparently included Rea's insistence on staying at the Algonquin Hotel (rather than Essex House, where Thompson was staying), and disappearing, on at least one occasion, on the eve of their New York opening to see Born Yesterday on Broadway without telling Thompson. Who Killed the Eleventh Best Dressed Woman in the World? A truly wonderful actress who will be missed so much. Santa Barbara, in the Mausoleum in the Pines Courtyard.

Later, she was an assistant to writer-musician Kay Thompson until Thompson dropped her in April 1948. She brought so much nurturing qualities to the family, as her character, Rose Burton. Everyone has known or has a family member similar to her sweetness and charm. She seemed so natural snd comfortable in her roles. MAY YOU REST IN PEACE WITH OUR LORD. Later, she was an assistant to writer-musician Kay Thompson until Thompson dropped her in April 1948. Official Sites, One of Lucy's original "Wednesday Afternoon Fine Arts League" members on the classic, Hearty, happy, plumpish, matronly character actress mainly scored in light TV offerings, and best known for playing Rose Burton on. Loved her so sorry for your loss ! She appeared in such television shows as I Love Lucy, Hazel, Bonanza, Have Gun Will Travel, Gunsmoke, Sergeant Bilko, Ironside, Burke's Law, Marcus Welby, M.D., All In The Family, Hunter, The Odd Couple, Gidget, Busting Loose, MacGyver, The Dukes of Hazzard (as Lulu Coltrane Hogg) and The Golden Girls. Thank you Peggy, For the many years of entertainment,most likely You are not just sitting around,You are still entertaining,on the greatest stage there is.

Peggy Rea, TV Actress With Matronly Aura, Dies at 89. I always remember Peggy at family gatherings surrounded by lots of people and usually the center of attraction. MY CONDOLENCES TO THE FAMILY . It takes a village to raise a child - and a wonderful family to share a talented and loved actress with all of us.

I enjoyed Peggy in all of the mentioned television shows. May you rest in peace!

Star Wars Cookware, Eloy Jimenez, Apartment Complex Chicago, Cheap Wedding Venue Ideas, Books About Stan Lee, University Of Toronto St George Colleges, Darren Daulton Funeral, Manorhaven Pool 2019, Travis Wall Parents, How To Get Json Data From Url In Html, Arabella Warner Wide Awake Club, Php Check If Ip Is In Range, Whatever Happened To The Old Me This Is 40, Directions To Southport Beach, Chinese Comedy Style, Cuauhtémoc Chihuahua Weather, Síntoma Rae, Post Tribune Official Site, Write-off Meaning In Banking, Best Places To Stay In Prague Old Town, Reuters Handbook Of Journalism Pdf, Sentences With The Verb Querer, Drawing And Illustration Course, Utair Fleet, Azerbaijan Cost Of Living, Types Of Wind Energy, Town Of Hempstead Taxes, Blackberry Q10 Whatsapp 2019, Nottingham Apartments Greensboro, Nc, Mobos 2020, Jsdoc Property, Staffa Band, Mark Boucher Net Worth, The News In Spanish Google Translate, Singapore Jail Term Calculation, Nuestro Diario Guatemala últimas Noticias, 2017 Nrl Season, How To Use Ifttt With Alexa,