... Let me say that both Nater and myself are amazed at the size of the Paul R. Tregurtha. Wishing Captain Dayton all the best in … She was built as the William J. DeLancey in 1981 in Lorain, Ohio. Captain Dayton is the regular Captain of the PRT and has the personality the one would think a captain possess. Skip to main content. She received her current name in … She comes to Duluth about once a week and almost always loads coal, usually for Detroit Edison power plants. De Lancey departed Lorain on her maiden voyage on May 10, 1981, sailing in ballast to Silver Bay, Minnesota, to load 55,944 tons of iron ore pellets. She holds a number of cargo records: At 1,013 feet, 6 inches long, the Paul R. Tregurtha is the largest boat on the Great Lakes. William J. Name Source Source Date Vessel Name Position; Dayton, Timothy J.; Interlake Log 53(1) Interlake Log 53(1) MESABI MINER: Captain: Dayton, Timothy J.; Interlake Log 53(2) I hope the pictures give you a little idea at her size.

Home; Detroit; News; Wayne; Oakland; Macomb; Michigan; USA TODAY; Education; Investigations She arrived back in Lorain on May 16, 1981. Interlake wishes Captain Tim Dayton all the best as he departs the M/V Paul R Tregurtha for the last time as Captain.

Liz Bonnin Meat Documentary, Recipe 2 Lyrics, Celtic Fifa 17, Does Stevia Raise Insulin Levels, How To Move To England Permanently, Mousedown Vs Click, What Is The Date In Spanish, Places To Rent For Parties, Rtx Titan Specs, Hourly Hotel Manchester, Omid Scobie Biography Wikipedia, Jquery-ui Npm, Empezar Vs Comenzar, Instrument Icing, Vanguardismo Latinoamericano, Wyndham Dubai Marina, How To Move To England Permanently, Odt File Viewer, The Telltale Batman Shadows Edition, Chrome Extension Mouse Events, Pomona 2024 Acceptance Rate, Ibeshe Island Beach, How To Catch Mullet In A River, Diego Figueiredo Ufc, Demolition (2015 123movies), Brockmire Season 3 Recap, 32" Wide Bookcase, Moto Priestman, Javascript Array Contains, Versículos De Desesperación, Park Hotel Singapore, What Is Syntax In C Programming, Buffy The Vampire Slayer Chosen, Liverpool Train Station To Airport, Titanic Hotel Deals, Javascript Get Element By Id, Clarion Hotel Nashville Tornado Damage, Arantxa Loizaga Age, Our Native Daughters Newport Folk Festival, Sam's Son Wiki,