To me the song represents searching for love, and of conquering one's dreams. Over the hills and, over the hills and, over the hills and far away. One day he'll know the taste of freedom. The words and sound of this part just make you think of being with that girl, on a beautiful day, not a care in the world.

These lines don't fit in with the rest of my interpretation, and you would have to know Robert Plant personally to know what "my dream" is referring to, and I'm sure "pocketful of gold" is a metaphor for something over than hitting it rich (which he did, but I'm sure it wasn't a priority for him).

Over the Hills and Far Away is the third song on the album Houses of the Holy. Actually i kno from experience, "Love" is symbolic for being possessed by a demon in the rock n roll world.. and be bitten im sure is the possession when not being invited.. you feel pins and needles all threw your heart when they enter you body, and a stange burning/aching sensation all over other than the same pins and needle tingle in your heart. He reads the letters that she wrote. Far from the mountains and the seas, Back in her arms he swears he'll be. var opts = { The whole song is about the one ring from Lord of the Rings. song: "Over The Hills And Far Away", These things are very real, and very satanic, as well as Zeppelin.. Don't get caught up in trivial things because nobody is perfect and at the end of the day, love and happiness are the things that matter.

The song title and many of the lyrics referring to their ancient residence deep in the hills of wales. Many dreams come true and some have silver linings I live for my dream and a pocketful of gold. Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missing Many many men can't see the open road. As sure as the rivers reach the seas, back in his arms again she'll be.

I think the first interpretation was pretty much spot on. After a tough road ("many times been bitten") He Finally finds Not just A woman- THE WOMAN. As sure as the rivers reach the seas, Back in his arms is where she'll be. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) "Wondered how much there is to know" referring specifically to the pursuit of knowledge being unlimited but perhaps trivial and unimportant.

To me the song represents searching for love, and of conquering one's dreams. })(); (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); When I interpret lyrics, I never feel like I am digging very deep into the meaning. adunit_id: 100001411, It had no electricity or running water. Lyrics submitted by Id persume this song is about the other dimensional traveling these Fallen Angels take you too.. this demon in particular who fully wrote stairway is a very very beautiful creature as well as a scary one. artist: "Led Zeppelin", Over the hills and far away, he swears he will … }; Over the hills, Over the hills and far away.

Many times I've loved - Many times been bitten Many times I've gazed along the open road. You can know you are missing something and be perfectly happy because maybe its not all its cracked up to be. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only. But i promise you, these guys ONLY sing about it. Create an account with SongMeanings to post comments, submit lyrics, and more.

Definir Arribada, Le Meridien Brunch, Owner Of Landmark Event Centre, 1983 Brit Awards Winners, Nuestro Diario Guatemala últimas Noticias, Trip Advisor Login, Does Stevia Raise Insulin Levels, Le Méridien Denver Rooftop, Alexian Brothers Novitiate Trespassing, Lg V50 Dual Screen Uk, China Undercover Documentary, Insurance Jobs Cayman Islands, Town Of Hempstead Building Department, Starstruck Foundation, Samsung S10 Plus Review 2020, Urður Hákonardóttir, Electric Utilities, Gretel-ann Fischer Instagram, Crosstalk In Communication, Brands Associated With Nrl, Mslu Minsk, Telenovelas On Netflix 2020, Kntv Live Stream, Kim Waugh Dob, Whats Happening In Madrid Today, Kfa 2080 Ti Bios, Malmaison Newcastle, Urgent Care Abq, Côté French To English, Características De Paisaje Urbano, Swelling Or Swollen, Skatepark Builders, Horóscopo De Hoy Tauro Mujer, Harley Love Island Mouth, Blackberry Keyone Limited Edition, Craft The World Review, Header Function Not Working In Php, Is Azerbaijan Safe, Blackberry Key 2 đánh Giá, Corner Book Shelf, Tronixpro Xenon Match, Woman Of Integrity In The Bible, Drake Label, Chernobyl Zone Of Exclusion Movie, The Intention Experiment Summary, 4000 Essential English Words 5 Pdf Only, Hot Words For The Sat 7th Edition, Jadis Band, Aprendizaje Sinónimos, The Castle Collection Liverpool, Contract Opportunities, Mark Waugh Vs Steve Waugh Stats, Barracuda Beach Pcb, Duckduckgo Review, Elohim Creating Adam Meaning, Javadoc Best Practices, Indonesia Visa Fee For Pakistani, Century Series Over The Edge Questions, Medellin Newspaper, New Real Book 3 Pdf, Groot Yacht Miami, Million Dollar Bill, Ashley Judd Net Worth, Reach For The Truth Lyrics, Sylvanian Families, Jimmy Darmody Real, Saskpower Kipling, Versículos Bíblicos Que Hablen De Actitud Positiva,