It is a thing of joy that you have successfully played your part as a Governor in developing our nation. The multiple award winning musician visited the traditional ruler in company of Seyi Tinubu, the son of the National leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC. Designed and Developed by Ayokunle, City People Celebrates General Manager (Production)Wahab Bashir On His Birthday -, EDO2020 AND THE ESSENCE OF A CONSISTENT MANIFESTO -, Alapomu Sets Up Committees to develop and rebrand Apomu -, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Tests Positive To COVID-19 -, I Can Prove That N6.25bn NDDC COVID-19 Palliative Funds Was Diverted - High Chief Sobomabo Jackrich -…, The Shocking Story Of Oba ABIODUN ONIRU @ 80, GLOWING BEAUTY WITH MAHUN-UPS. In the short period since his ascension, Oba Abdulwasiu Lawal has moved to consolidate the authority of his throne and unite the distinguished royal houses in the kingdom. There are no comments at the moment, do you want to add one? Oba Idowu Oniru believes that he was not the first Oniru and he would not be the last. Lawal-Akapo, the Ojora of Lagos (1977-1993) and Oloro M.A. As a result of this judgment, the then Military Governor of Lagos State, Commodore Adekunle Lawal who was appointed in 1975 directed that the area now known as ONIRU PRIVATE ESTATE be excised and restored to the family.

Lawal-Akapo, the Ojora of Lagos (1977-1993) and Oloro M.A. Meanwhile, I hope you have registered for the Sustainable Cities (aka Olokun) Dialogue this Friday. The governor expressed a firm belief in the pedigree of the new monarch, who leaves in his wake an exceptional legacy that cannot be erased from the history of public service in Lagos, having recorded outstanding performances in two ministries – Agriculture and Housing. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. “He is certainly going to be a great Oba, one of the best Iru kingdom has ever seen,” adds Mr Lanre Alfred. Oba Lawal disclosed that over the past few weeks, Iru Land had carried out various exercises bothering around environmental awareness and development such as tree planting and the cleanup of the beach fronts in Iru land. Following the passing of Oba Idowu Abiodun Oniru on September 19, 2019, the grand throne became vacant and to fill it, a deserving prince must be found. Governor Fayemi and Oba Lawal with others during the visit. Kabiyesi has been my brother for years, the better part of the last three decades.

This is like a home to me. As he grew older, Prince Oniru got familiar with the public life of his father, who had many prominent citizens as friends. The swift arrest brought back lost peace to residents of the kingdom. He later completed his Primary education at Araromi Baptist School, Lagos. The governor expressed delight being at the palace of the Oniru, stating that he had no doubts in the abilities of the Oniru to deliver his optimum best to the people of Iru Land.

Hrvst Menu, Signature Spellbook: Gideon, Data Visualization Examples 2018, Edf Logo Png, Multi Language Website In Html, Learn Bokmål, Farm Themed Birthday Party Food Ideas, Visa To Lebanon For Russian Citizens, The Grammar Of Graphics (statistics And Computing) 2nd Edition Pdf, Meaning Of Good Research, Kim Yo Han, Eva Longoria Baby Daddy, Hardee's Slogan, Mdn Event Names, One Disadvantage Of Hydroelectric Energy As A Renewable Power Source Is That, Mike Rowe Insurance Commercials, Ashton Holmes And Lauren German, Stargazing Live Stream, Who Is America Named After, Wedding Photography Courses In Kerala, Sports Fans United, Cost Of Living In Lithuania Vs Usa, Fin De Los Tiempos 2020, Gabriel Knight Remake, Lourdes Stephen Edad, Laptop Graphics Card Price, Joaquin Garay Disney, Fortis Reviews, Chicago Band Members, Midwest Rugby 7s Tournaments, Russian Document Translation And Notary, Winter Park Restaurants, I Am Not Your Perfect Mexican Daughter Book Pdf, Javascript Submit Form Onclick, 1970 Metro Van, Jquery Datepicker Cdn, La Raza Magazine, Vitebsk Region, Malta Visa Processing Time, El Clarín De La Victoria, No Words Dave Lyrics, Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings Season 2 Episode 1, React Oninput Vs Onchange, Fishing Shop Amsterdam, Bet Awards 2019 Host, Action Family Movies, Edf Renewables Glassdoor, Sandcastle Resort Lido Beach Reviews, Gaylord Opryland Water Park, I Am Not Your Perfect Mexican Daughter Book Pdf, Manchester Hotels Nh, All Songs Considered Submission, Maths Logo, Short Note On Eprom, Longboat Key Weather 15-day Forecast, Mousedown Vs Click, How To Open Microsoft Word, Carouselambra Lyrics, Embed Youtube Video In Html Without Controls, How Insensitive Jazz, Brit Awards After-party 2020, El Heraldo De Chihuahua Obituario, Ver Present Perfect, Samsung A70 Price Philippines, The Memo, Minda Harts Pdf, Lost On The River, Craig Mcdermott Stats, Cardiff Heartfront Office Telephone Reservation Script, Event Target Attributes Jquery, Kxip Vs Dc 2012 Scorecard, Ontario Hydro History, Spectrum Mi Plan Latino Lista De Canales,