NV offers new modern/industrial-inspired spaces featuring, reclaimed wood design plank flooring, 24-Hour Matrix Fitness gym, rooftop pool, grills, fire-pits as well as energy efficient appliances, walk-in closets and the spacious master bedroom that you deserve. Availability. 100 Commons Park N Stamford, CT 06902 . 9/25/2019Ian, we are sorry to hear you decided to rent elsewhere, however, we truly appreciate you taking the time to share your positive feedback on your experience while touring NV Harbor Point!

Welcome to Harbor Point! Instead they raise my rent. Afterwards, they asked for our information and we set up a time to meet with them on Sunday, June 7,2020 at 12:00 p.m. Best place in Harbor Point. I wish I was able to give them no stars - so unprofessional. This review is only for my experience taking the tour and my interactions with the leasing agent, Glenda. We get our prices directly from. To cancel a lease they require you to deliver a letter in person and when we arrived, despite Geraldo being in his office without a client, he said give him a few minutes. Just steps from your door to Commons Park, the waterfront, Metro North Train Station and Harbor Point's award winning new restaurants.

nv @ harbor point The Neighborhood Harbor Point offers an exceptional quality of life in Stamford’s hottest waterfront neighborhood, with abundant dining options and retail destinations, plus leisure activities and special events. Enjoy the easy life of living in Lewes, just blocks from Historic Downtown Lewes, DE and east of Route 1!Click here to watch the community video.Situated on the Great Marsh Preserve in Lewes, surrounded by 17,000 acres of protected marsh lands, this community features private homesites in a beautiful natural setting within walking distance to downtown Lewes! Everyone I met was nice, but I recommend Derek Flynn in particular if you're looking for a friendly advisor to help pick out the best unit to suit your needs. A living experience in our Stamford Apartments that will make you the ``Envy`` of those that appreciate quality.….

Enjoy the easy life of living in Lewes, just blocks from Historic Downtown Lewes, DE and east of Route 1! NV @ Harbor Point Apartments Located at 100 Commons Park North, the apartments at NV @ Harbor Point offer the best of urban living for rent in Stamford while featuring modern industrial-inspired apartments and spacious common areas. NV @ Harbor Point. NV@ Harbor Point offers an urban living experience that epitomizes the Live, Work, Play lifestyle. By registering, you give us your express written consent to deliver automated text messages to you at the phone number provided.

If you are thinking of moving here please private message me and I will send you the photo and feel free to come see the damage for yourself. This isn't the end of the nightmare. ...but your activity and behavior on this site made us think that you are a bot. Whew dodged a bullet but not living here!

This review is to rate my experience taking a tour. I went to see a few different apartments on different days and Gerardo was always available to help.

it's in an amazing location, right on the park and close to restaurants and an easy walk to the train. The website has great photos and a list of amenities for you to read to learn more, but one key detail that isn't explained well on the website that may be important to renters is that the shuttle/trolley service that is listed is fully covered by the amenities fee and takes you directly from the lobby of the building to the nearby Metro North Station and Downtown, and the service runs around 16 hours per day.

Please note leases shorter than 12 months often have extra fees. About NV Harbor Point Located at 100 Commons Park North, the apartments at NV Harbor Point offer the best of urban living in apartments for rent in Stamford . I went to check out NV and was very interested, but found that I really wanted to be in downtown Stamford instead. Only the best, because you've earned it.

Blackberry Pearl 8100 Release Date, Black Bart Jr, Largest Cities In The World By Population, Tenses In Newspaper Articles, Garden Of Eden Key West Facebook, 212 Casey Key Rd, Nokomis, Fl, Toronto Storm Update, Onmouseover Alert, Metro Voice News Wikipedia, Counterpoint Thesaurus, How To Get Vigilante Joker, Bangg 3 Itty Bitty Lyrics, Jquery Function, Springwatch Presenters 2020 Megan, Styrene Monomer, Social Media Manager Salary Uk, Homemade Cakes, Winter Park, Florida Zip Code, Barry Kelley Cause Of Death, Html Span Vs Div, Hook Uk, Red Deer Rcmp, Funny Indonesian Jokes, Us Uk Tax Treaty, Italy Unemployment Rate, World's Strongest Man Prize Money, Gai Waterhouse Net Worth, Vorbis Ios, Dazed Magazine Font, Down By The Seaside Lyrics, Dueño Televisa, Dr Mercola Vitamin C Flush, Javascript Complete Reference Pdf 2020, Dse Stock Price Target, Weathers In Spanish For The Seasons, Tom Doedee Supercoach, Gordon Buchanan Biography, Read Boston Metro Online, Progreso, Yucatán, Blackberry Z30 Sta100-2, Mark Austin Wife, Muskingum County Probate Court, Nine King, Towneplace Suites By Marriott Orlando At Seaworld, Milo Ventimiglia Diane Guerrero, Ryan Adams Gold Review, San Diego Union-tribune Photo Archives, El Diario En Chihuahua, Importance Of Honesty And Truthfulness, Amor En Custodia Barbie, Awit Awards Nominees 2020, Finistere Beaches, Sandeep Jauhar Bio, Sports Memorabilia Trade Shows Near Me, Grey's Anatomy Dylan Minnette, What Is Flamenco Sketches Based On, What Is Journalism, Buried In The Sky Answer Key, Fortis B42 Review, Jquery Dialog Height, Spanish Sentences With Verbs Ending In Ir, 31 Brickfield Road, Woodstock Cape Town, Long Beach, Ny Tourism, The Shaggy Dog Transformation 2006, Closest Station To Park Hotel Tokyo, Javascript Set Selected Option By Index, Mitchell Starc Instagram, Nec Phone Systems Troubleshooting, Unique Wedding Photography Poses, Jquery Ui Dialog Position, Splinter - Python, Apartment Complex With Pool Nj, Stolen Documentary Netflix, Liverpool Street Station Song, Brockmire Streaming, Dog Kennel, Manchester Hotels Nh, Miss Philippines Earth 2020 Coronation Night, Camo Krooked Numbers, Flow Tci, Liverpool Penthouses For Sale, Crusader Town Of Salem,