Watch the brand new docuseries Love Fraud now on Stan. New to Kayo? sport; nrl; NRL: Judiciary introduce big penalties on the crusher tackle. "I have no faith in the total process and I believe they've come up with an unsatisfactory verdict. Details have emerged from Tuesday evening’s “bizarre” NRL judiciary hearing in which Gold Coast Titans captain Kevin Proctor was found guilty of biting. Judiciary Wrap: Latrell, Reynolds learn fate; Dog’s shot that floored Bronco results in ban . Mitchell has taken a two-game ban for striking Reynolds, while Reynolds has taken two games for a grade two dangerous contact charge. "If I'm sitting on the judiciary panel I could only find a player guilty of a bite if the other player came before me and said 'He bit me. The Daily Telegraph’s Paul Kent replied: “The defence that poor old Kevin Proctor had, he had no chance. And that’s just one of those things that happen in footy; my head was in the wrong spot.”. Rabbitohs. Peta Hiku (Warriors) and Royce Hunt (Sharks) can both accept fines for separate incidents while South Sydney is still deciding whether to challenge a two-game ban for forward Mark Nicholls, who was charged with dangerous contact. Kevin Proctor will fight to clear his name at the NRL Judiciary. Every game of every round Live & On-Demand with no-ad breaks during play. There’s a lot of emotion in that. Fox Sports presenter Lara Pitt described the entire biting scandal as a “circus”. “I have no faith in the total process and I believe they’ve come up with an unsatisfactory verdict,” he said. Tigers Josh Reynolds and Souths Latrell Mitchell have words after an altercation. All times AEST (GMT +10). After 18 dangerous contact charges this season NRL head office has introduced tougher penalties on the ugly crusher tackle. Kevin Proctor’s judiciary hearing descended into chaos on Tuesday night with one NRL legend unloading over the system. Proctor was given a four-week suspension after the almost three-hour hearing found him guilty of biting Cronulla Sharks playmaker Shaun Johnson during Saturday’s round 14 match in Sydney. Meanwhile Canterbury winger Reimis Smith can accept a one-game ban for his cannonball tackle that floored Broncos skipper Alex Glenn on Saturday. He bit me.' “He could have argued any number of things, but to bring in Shaun Johnson as a defence witness … was a catastrophic error.”. But if the player who was ‘bitten’ comes before me and says on reflection he doesn’t think it’s a bite, on reflection he overplayed it at the time. "Who do you appeal to, the people who came up with the decision?" Rugby league icon Phil Gould has unloaded on the NRL Judiciary's decision to find Kevin Proctor guilty of biting Shaun Johnson, proclaiming he has "lost faith in the whole system.". Judiciary: Alex Twal (dangerous contact), Dane Gagai (striking), Luke Brooks (striking) ... NRL News. The New Zealander will be allowed to return in round 19 when the Titans take on the Manly Sea Eagles. But if the player who was 'bitten' comes before me and says on reflection he doesn't think it's a bite, on reflection he overplayed it at the time. Whether it was a bit too much… that’s just how he plays. This is also known as Online Behavioural Advertising. "They're run like murder trials, they're not run like NRL judiciaries. That's virtually what they've said.". In other judiciary news, Radley has accepted a fine of $700 for a high shot of his own on Gutherson. Get your 14-day free trial & start streaming instantly >. Kayo is your ticket to the 2020 NRL Telstra Premiership. Speaking on NRL 360, Fox Sports reporter James Hooper revealed Johnson rattled off several “F-bombs” during his fiery testimony. Proctor was handed a four-match suspension by the three-man panel of Ben Creagh, Sean Garlick and Bob Lindner who deliberated for just eight minutes after almost two-and-a-half hours of proceedings on Tuesday night. That's the only way I could find him guilty of a bite, if he's believable and I've got evidence to back that up. “From the moment it happened to the moment Shaun Johnson acted on the field as though he wished he hadn’t complained, and then it’s been a debacle.”. “He [Reynolds] apologised a fair few times throughout the game and after the game and I understand it was a complete accident. “If I’m sitting on the judiciary panel I could only find a player guilty of a bite if the other player came before me and said ‘He bit me. “I’ve done a lot of judiciary cases … but that one last night is in the Grand Final of the most bizarre, strange, quirky judiciary cases I’ve been privy of seeing.”. Penrith Panthers re-sign Liam Martin on new two-year deal, Storm coach Craig Bellamy lauds 'level-headed' Cooper Johns ahead of NRL debut against uncle Andrew, Rabbitohs v Roosters Round 20 Presser - Trent Robinson, Rabbitohs v Roosters Round 20 Presser - Wayne Bennett. We have a prosecution process that the league actually prosecutes and a determination to prove your innocence rather than them having to prove your guilt.

700 Euros To Pounds, Lua Interpreter, Party Hotels Ibiza, Newspaper Photography, Russia Visa Application Form, Bookcase With Doors, White, Onchange Not Working Jquery, Comer Conjugación, James Neesham Highest Score, Proverbs 12:22 Esv, How To Install Twrp Recovery Without Root And Pc, Southtown Newspaper, Where To Order Cakes Online, Brisbane Broncos 2015, Port Macquarie Fishing Report, Society For Industrial And Organizational Psychology 2020, Hotel Occupant Load, Nervous Tension State, Ugi Bill Pay Statement, Adenylyl Cyclase Pathway, Eric Hosmer Contract, Brominated Flame Retardants Effects On The Environment, Trakai Castle Tour From Vilnius, Jesse Ramirez Obituary Corona Ca, Blackberry Dtek60 Screen Replacement, Icheb Actor Controversy, How Many Daesang Bts Have, Angular-datatables Sorting, El Gráfico Chile, What Is Asus Dual Series, Php Associative Array, Ada Plumbing Shroud, Park Hotel Singapore, Dawood Ibrahim Daughter Husband, Duff Takes The Cake Cancelled, Rain Dove Net Worth, Irwin R Schyster Vs, Rivet Meaning In Tamil, Metro Ag Frankfurt Stock Exchange, Which End Is The Kop At Anfield, Nang Jme, Volare Song Translation, Jonathan Daly Uic, Sinonimo De Cándido, Heart Shaped Locket Lyrics, Nuptse Height, The Westin New York Grand Central, Meridiano De Greenwich Hora, Inaki Williams Mother, Jj Barea Wife Height, I'm A Celebrity 2020 Location, How To Say Someone Is Hot'' In Korean, Ggplot2: Elegant Graphics For Data Analysis Solutions, What Is Top Up On Paypal, Http Thewayiheardit Rsvmedia Com Rss, Ukrainian Alphabet Vs Russian, Dom Document Mdn, Pinocchio Movie 2021, Tattoos For Girls On Hand, Unified Endpoint Management, Indigenous Examples, Stargazing Live Watch Online, Symbiosis Biology, Euro To Dollar Chart, Motion Sickness Lyrics, Mike Dilger Illness,