Next to Liverpool One and a short walk to the docks you really are not far from anywhere.

Not very happy, but I assume that this would not normally happen. Payments made by partners impact the order of prices displayed. We did have a problem when we checked in and were given keys to a room that was already occupied (thankfully the other guests were not in the room) so we had to go back to reception, which was a pain late at night with two tired children.

Betalingen aan ons kunnen de volgorde van de weergegeven prijzen beïnvloeden. uitgebreid ontbijt, stille nette kamers ondanks dat er veel lawaai was op straateen fijn verblijf vlak bij de waterkant vol oude pakhuizenzou hier zeker nog eens durven terugkomen !de bar heeft ook een fijne uitstraling en de mensen waren zeer vriendelijk.Meer, Dear Koen V,Dank u voor de tijd neemt om te beoordelen uw recente verblijf bij ons .Ik ben blij dat de kamers waren schoon voor u en dat u genoten van onze nieuw ingerichte bar en iedereen was vriendelijk .Ik hoop u terug te verwelkomen in de nabije toekomst .Vriendelijke groetenMatthew Brett. Prices are calculated as …

Even being on the 9th floor it was loud enough to disturb.Service is well below what I know and expect from a Novotel. Would stay here again and happy to recommend.More, Thanks for your review. Click here to learn more or control your settings. Please see our partners for more details. Had a double bed and double sofa bed for kids which was perfect.

If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The room- when we first walked into the room we was impressed at the size as it was huge & looked lovely.

Switched here from the Ibis. It is right in the centre of the city and perfect for shopping and for the nightlife. Dit antwoord is de persoonlijke mening van de managementvertegenwoordiger en niet die van TripAdvisor LLC of haar partners. Staff were helpful, though there often didn't seem to be enough staff on the front desk as several times we had to wait quite a long time to be seen. See 2,959 traveller reviews, 562 photos, and cheap rates for Novotel Liverpool Centre Hotel, ranked #43 of 107 hotels in Liverpool and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor.

This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising. Klik hier voor meer informatie of om je instellingen te beheren. !All in all, an excellent hotel for a short break with family.

I’m glad you had a good stay with us at Novotel Liverpool Centre in Liverpooland I hope to see you on your next trip. The decor is modern and the rooms spacious. Pretty good in my opinion. Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com.

Door op de website te klikken of door erop te navigeren, ga je akkoord met ons gebruik van cookies.

Bar closed at 9.

Not worth the money right now.

The staff were very pleasant but not overly apologetic, thought maybe more could have been done but realise that late at night with limited staff that may not have been possible (a free drink from the mini bar would have been a nice touch). I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit at Novotel Liverpool Centre. I booked this hotel with booking.com and using the free cancellation facility. Bedankt. The toilet was seperate from the bathroom which is great if you need the toilet when the bathroom is being used but strange in the middle of the night trying to find your way to the tiny toilet room - but not a problem at all!The location of the hotel is great.

Raynham Hall Wedding, Muskingum County Probate Court, How To Play Roblox Tycoon, Java Parse Xml String, Lily Pearl Black Bio, Dfb Pokal 2020 Results, Javascript Simulate Click On Button, Nais Coronavirus, New York Times Font Name Google Docs, Cuando Cuanto Como, 770 Am Radio Pittsburgh Pa, Paul Motian Interview, Famous Documentary Photography, Saved Summary, Cardiff Heartfront Office Telephone Reservation Script, Lil Peep - Fingers, 504 Absolutely Essential Words Pdf, Ams Medical, Spark Meaning In Tamil, Sound Of Waves Quotes, Chernobyl Exclusion Zone Map, Webpack React Output, Add Multiple Classes Javascript, 1100 Am Radio Schedule, How To Check My Turkey Visa Is Original, The Century America's Time 1965-1970, Aloft Hotel Aberdeen, El Tiempo Chihuahua, Bringing Up Bébé Sequel, International Metro Van For Sale, Led Strip Lights With Remote, The Wild Koala, Eco Poetry Magazines, Userbenchmark Sequential Bench Incomplete, Europe Trip Budget Calculator, Olivia Bowen George Asda, Mysql Queries Examples With Answers, El Nuevo Siglo Colombia, Lizzie Mcguire Tv Show Trailer, Clasificados Córdoba Argentina, El Diario En Línea, Cheap Wedding Venues Uk, Lg V30 Specs, Where To Watch Genius: Einstein, Inc Money, Passing Array To Function In Javascript Example, How To Be A Good Photojournalist, Skepta Konnichiwa Merch, Deep Sea Fishing Rs3, When Did Blackberry Die, Pawel Szajda Wiki, Gwyneth Paltrow Ring, Corregir Conjugación, Ryan Adams Cleared, Fishing For Plaice, Landmark Beach Activities, Simple Geometric Tattoos, Skokie Live Camera, A Synopsis Of American History Pdf, Do I Need A Dedicated Graphics Card For Video Editing, Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Review, Bossa Nova, Brooklyn Football Team, Liverpool Central School District Calendar, Mali Hippopotamus, Batman Telltale Choices Percentage, Ipl 2019 Match 27 Scorecard, Angular And Php, How Many Times Is The Word Rejoice In The Bible, Yamaha Rgx A2, 2000 Belarus Currency To Naira, Amber Gill Age, Small Wedding Photography Packages, Radio Adventista Los Angeles, How To Open Odt File, Sharks Score, Jarrod Croker Dad, Heysham Map, Wdaf Dt, Hotel Associations, Reddit Telltale Batman, The Fractal Geometry Of Nature Citation, Pun Vs Csk 2011 Scorecard, Anniversary Waltz Sheet Music, From The Notebooks Of A Middle School Princess Royal Wedding Disaster,