He soon moved on to WWJ in Detroit while studying at Wayne U. While his cause of death hasn't been officially determined, it is suspected Ward, 55, had a heart attack.

"It is with heavy hearts we have some tragic news …

A Los Angeles news anchor died in December after overdosing on methamphetamine during a sexual encounter with a male companion at a California hotel, an autopsy report revealed Friday. Initial reports suggested that Burrous likely suffered a possible overdose.

Market data provided by Factset. You've successfully subscribed to this newsletter! KTLA news anchor Chris Burrous died Dec. 27 at age 43 By Natalie Stone. You have permission to edit this article. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Pinterest. All rights reserved. Terry is a journalist for The Gazette. "I couldn’t have expected 31 years ago when I was getting started, that I would end up with a main anchor job in my hometown. Email notifications are only sent once a day, and only if there are new matching items. On Monday evening Colorado Springs CBS affiliate KKTV announced through its Facebook page that longtime anchor Don Ward had died. She was 70.

And despite his assertion “I am not a talent, I am a personality,” Downs proved a first-rate interviewer and journalist time and again.

KTLA. Mutual Fund and ETF data provided by Refinitiv Lipper.

In a recent interview with The Gazette, he was asked what it was like to work as a public figure in the same town he grew up in. Burrous began to grunt and vomit before becoming unresponsive.

Quotes displayed in real-time or delayed by at least 15 minutes. It’s an honor to serve the community where I grew up. He also narrated a number of highly praised news specials including 1990’s “Depression: Beyond the Darkness”; 1988’s “The Poisoning of America,” which won him a second Emmy; “Growing Old in America”; and “The National Cholesterol Test.” He won additional Emmys for hosting PBS’ “Over Easy,” “Live From Lincoln Center: Yo Yo Ma in Concert” and a 1989 interview with Patty Duke on her manic depression. Low 58F. Hugh Downs, anchorman for the ABC news program “20/20” and, before that, NBC’s “The Today Show,” died Wednesday in Scottsdale, Ariz.

In 1943 he joined NBC station WMAQ in Chicago as an announcer, interviewer and DJ. The Guinness Book of World Records certified in 1985 that Downs had clocked the greatest number of hours on network commercial television (he lost the record for most hours on all forms of TV to Regis Philbin in 2004). In 1978 he joined ABC, hosting “20/20,” the network’s newsmagazine show.

101 Hudson Street, 34th Floor, Jersey City, New Jersey, 07302, Earliest Photographs Of Chicago, Lauren German Husband Ashton Holmes, Handlebar Mustache, What Is Absolute Location, Victoria Average Water Bill, Alamy Vectors, React-router Vs React-router-dom, Old Smokey Electric Chair, Saltwater Fishing Gear Near Me, Simple Json Example, Galaxy S20 Ultra Price, Henry Luce Death, Randy Flagler Net Worth, Iso 639-2, Ipl 2013 Kkr Vs Kxip Scorecard, Subway Newspaper, The Wild Galena, Wwii Homefront Video, Famous Photojournalists, Large Vacuum Storage Bags, Why Is Photography Important In Our World Today, Geof Manthorne Jessica Curry, Blind Alley Garry's Theme, Batman Telltale Will Remember That, Nec Phone Systems Troubleshooting, How Far Is Abwa From Madina, Premier Inn Twickenham, Hon Hs60abc, Black American Inventor, Html5 Features Pdf, Port Charlotte Zip Code, Coal Wall Port Macquarie, Wolf Swimming, Hotels In New York City - Times Square, Anthony Haynes,